28 cm unbuffed

Twin flame

9 posts in this topic

So - first of all - what do you guys think about all of this "twin flame" thing. I think I just found "my" twin flame and I will have some further questions about that.

So, basically, I'm 28 now and I only had one girlfriend in my life. My dating life was basically fucked by my unhealthy relationship with my mother, check out :

So the coach guy I was talking to told me, that if you met your Twin Flame every other relationship will just create negative karma, not fullfill you and you will just repeat the circle of wanting to get back to your flame again and again. I'm thinking if it is really that way, I was in just one relationship in my life and I would love to try something even before getting into this "final one" with my Twin Flame. I also would love to get better with girls and I'm just thinking - how to do this without "creating negative karma" that will pull her away from me. 

I dont think twin flame is spiritual per say, i think when you really click its because you subconsciously fulfill eachothers lacking needs, if you had a distant father and your new girlfriend is really intimate with you then you might feel like ”oh she really loves me like noone ever has, this must be ordained from above”

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I think there might be more to this twin flame business than merely fulfilling each others needs well. I personaly have no experience with it, but was talking to a women yesterday with a quite intense experience.

she explained how she met this guy who totally blew her away from the moment they met. Everything was clicking, as if they knew eachother for decades. They had the exact same favorite songs, ideas, styles, all that. 

More than that she also had intens energetic experiences whilst being around him. She could start shaking like crazy and other things like that.

They separated after a few months because it was too intens. They worked on themselves for a year or so, and now he appeared back into her life.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

I think I met mine as well.. we have been dating for a couple of months, but it got too intense for him (he is the runner) and we are in separation now. I'm not sure if I am deluding myself, but somehow I just know it's true.. we are twins. Today I accidentally ran into him when he was on a date with another girl! That was quite rough.. but the few months with him already transformed my life immensely. I don't know if we will ever come back together.. but already shortly after meeting him I had a feeling this person will be very important in my life. I try not to cling to the idea that we will ever be back together. Maybe he will just stay my friend.. I also don't know if all twins are meant to be in a romantic relationship. But meeting your twin will definitely change your life. I can really feel that I am stepping into my power. I am the chaser twin and usually for the chaser the lesson is to not control the situation. Not to hold onto this person. You have to follow your own path. The chaser really needs to learn to let go and the ultimate lesson is self-love and self-acceptance (for both actually). I can notice that I am already taking huge steps into that direction.. but I don't know if we will ever unite again. Maybe I will also meet a soulmate at some point and have a romantic relationship with this person – in any case the meeting of my twin really brought me closer towards understanding who I am and how I want my life to be. Somehow I also had a feeling that I might meet him today, I was not expecting to see him on a date.. that took me by surprise. But I was actually not too surprised to see him, I don't know I felt we might meet. I can't really explain any of this with my rational mind and sometimes I am really scared I might be deluding myself. But there is also some knowing, that is just there. 

Edited by Pilgrim

@Pilgrim Interesting. I don’t know much about this subject, but appears to me that you are taking a healthy approach. Good luck ?

Edited by Identity

Realizeyourgrowth.com

I had a relationship with so called  twin flame few years back, i didnt knew it till we broke up and it was hard to move past it, i cried a lot and it was really hard, she got married and blocked me from everywhere.  I started my hero's journey after that and had most amazing years followed. She came back contacting and we became friends again, and i found out relation i had after her where all stupid and not meaningful. We compare other realtion with so called twin flame and delude ourselfs. Anyway i stopped my friendship with twin flame.

But now i realized this are all mind's thing there is nothing like twin flame, concept itself is flawed and tie us down. For people who think they are with twin flame are deluding themself. And please dont make others our main priority.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Is this just a re-branding of the word soulmate? Seems like it is to me.

Anywho, I've heard stories of people that knew each other from another life, and some are pretty convincing.

But the trap here is to abuse this and turn it into an excuse for wallowing in your own neediness and desperation. Which is what this smells like.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

On 15/7/2019 at 1:07 PM, Pilgrim said:

... and sometimes I am really scared I might be deluding myself

It scares me a lot how that is always a possibility, especially with this kind of things O.o

I can't tell wether I'm feeling a strong-magical connection with The Girl because of survival or because is something bigger, I just know it feels so right and the connection feels so unique, and one has to have faith in what might unfold from that.

Connect to Create ☼♡

@Oliver Saavedra I think it's important not to romanticise the connection and to observe what happens. I am not totally sure if he is my twin, but that questioning comes more from my rational mind. There have been quite a few coincidences in our lives which got me thinking though. And somehow I knew very early that this person is going to be very important in my life... 

I guess it comes down to: "when you know, you know." I can't explain it with my rational mind. But something inside me seems to know. Yet, I try not to cling to the idea too much. He is not ready right now anyways. This will need a lot of time and currently I need to focus on myself.