billiesimon

What's the true nature of women's sex drive?

32 posts in this topic

Everyone is different and where you are in life and what you want at the time also changes your sex drive.

Sex is often about power and it can be a hidden unconscious motive that masquerades as high sex drive or low sex drive depending on your psychology.  

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, Shin said:

You think you know what it is to be horny, but we as men have maybe 25% of the horniness possible of a woman.

It's mostly in our genitals and can extend to some close body parts,
For a woman, it's in her mind, which then goes into her all body then into her genitals.

They have all 3 and it's way more powerful than us on each level.
So when they are horny, it's not just being horny, it's cosmic horniness lol

Having a boner is a joke compared to this xD 

I've speculated on this after I discovered women can have full body orgasms. Makes me jealous in a way lol

I've heard men can have double orgasms like women but it takes training.

Just now, Shadowraix said:

I've speculated on this after I discovered women can have full body orgasms. Makes me jealous in a way lol

I've heard men can have double orgasms like women but it takes training.

Yeah you can train to injaculate, then the semens goes to your body and your brain.

You have to train with deep breathing from your stomach in order to channel energy in your body
And doing kegel exercices to be able to close and reverse the way the sperm goes when you ejaculate.

I didn't read it or praticed it yet, but if you're interested you should read this.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 hours ago, Charlotte said:

@Natasha that is one random af website. 

"My vagina can lift coconuts, can yours?" 

*That's enough internet for one day* 

?

:D

I don't lift coconuts, but I do vaginal Kung Fu workouts with yoni eggs. My big Os have become faster and stronger as a result B|

3 hours ago, pluto said:

The higher "you" vibrate, the more well toned the walls become ;) Remember, your always shifting.

Good point. Raising vibrations will also help a woman awake and free up her sexual energy :D

16 minutes ago, Natasha said:

I don't lift coconuts, but I do vaginal Kung Fu workouts with yoni eggs. My big Os have become faster and stronger as a result B|

Teach me o wise one.

35 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

What if guys are all cracking me up? Does it mean that I am a coconut in a cosmic Vagina? ;)

**Gone meditating ** 

?? 

8 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

@Charlotte

That's the final blow. I'm done as well. xDxDxD

That's a good book to give for christmas 9_9

Your SO will be very pleased or offended, depending on how much pride he has xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

12 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Teach me o wise one.

Kim Anami's video tutorials in her website are very good and thorough. I got the yoni eggs from Amazon, they come in a set of different sizes. You'll also need a thread for yoni eggs. Those workouts are a lot of fun, you learn more about your body and how to feel and be better in touch with it :)

7 hours ago, Wasem said:

@Emerald From evolutionary perspective, men were there just to impregnate as many women as possible, they were the semen donors. Right now, at the age of independent women, men are much less needed even for that purpose. Also I came to think that for women, men are a commodity that is widely available (I don't mind or take offence if this is the truth), and therefore a man has to be of a good luck, charm, money, power, muscles, charisma so that you stand out as the market is highly competitive where there is less demand for his "services".

I mean what does the man of today is capable to give a woman that she truly need?

I think I have a very low self-esteem issue here, do you think so? or there is some truth about what I am saying?

Women who are in touch with their emotions don't want a man as a commodity. That's a common projection coming from society thinking about women as a commodity. And it comes from a sense of insecurity and low self-worth. And it also comes from being too much in masculine-mode (mind-mode) and not being enough in the feminine-mode (heart-mode). So, there is a desire to quantify and objectify everything, instead of being in the intuition and heart.

If a woman really wants a man, she wants him for him and not for the laundry list of things that he provides.

But a woman really needs a companion that can meet her emotionally where she is. Women don't get a lot out of mutual masturbation or a relationship born out of shallow needs for resources and the like. There are women who will go for that. But that's only because they are not in touch with their feminine energy, so they don't experience the world through the heart. 

So, a woman needs to be in her heart and have a man who complements her that is also living from his heart. And they need to be able to make that situation work in the real world, which means that both partners are working together to create a life. This may seem trite or simplistic, but this simplicity is the good witches brew for a fulfilling relationship.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

Women who are in touch with their emotions don't want a man as a commodity. That's a common projection coming from society thinking about women as a commodity. And it comes from a sense of insecurity and low self-worth. And it also comes from being too much in masculine-mode (mind-mode) and not being enough in the feminine-mode (heart-mode). So, there is a desire to quantify and objectify everything, instead of being in the intuition and heart.

@Wasem absolutely this.

I used to have huge victim complexes and sense of unworthiness because of this materialist paradigm (which is the center of gravity of western society right now). With time I'm discovering that my authenticity and ability to bring happiness to people is a lot more respected and valued than materialist usefulness. This paradigm is very toxic for men who want to find connection and being appreciated for who they are.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

9 hours ago, Shin said:

It's not about cracking nuts, it's about having amazing vaginal orgasms B|

Omg the German figure of Nutcracker came into my mind when I read this lol, I thought he was a male.

@Natasha Interesting :) Thanks for sharing, I'm exploring Tantra and this site I didn't find yet.