AncestorOfAisle6

Baseline consciousness after psychedelics

8 posts in this topic

To the people who have done multiple psychedelic trips for spiritual proposes, 

Did your baseline of consciousness  increase after doing many trip over the course of a certain period?
I know you can reach incredible peaks, but how much of it 'sticks'?
Also, would tripping regularly substitute for meditation or yoga if done properly and with right intend and setting?

I'm curious what your experiences are

@AncestorOfAisle6 For me, my baseline increased tremendously. I've done 13 trips in the last 3 years. However the changes were exponential ever since my first breakthrough to absolute infinity. This was 3 months ago and it was the day, the real journey started. Since then, I truly felt my day to day consciousness rising. 

Main differences since then: 

1. I know what I am shooting for. 

2. I am much more aware of my breath and body tensions which basically makes my life a constant lightly meditative state (which is pretty pleasurable).  

3. I am much more loving. Like 10x since the breakthrough. More respecting of others, animals and all life forms. 

Don't expect one trip to do that for you. This takes work and most likely a good dozen trips. 

Edited by cle103

your base line increases when your worldview about "god" changes 

This is in the form of insights or profound mystical experiences which can be derived from psychedelics or other spiritual practices

@AncestorOfAisle6 Some people resonate with psychedelics and can greatly increase their baseline conscious level. Psychedelics can leverage expansion, so it becomes much MORE important to do integration practices such as meditation, yoga, contemplation - especially for the first 50 trips or so. Years worth of insights can be revealed in days - this can be overwhelming to a mind-body, so it’s important to maintain a healthy mind-body to handle this and reduce risks of unhealthy effects. In addition to consciousness expansion, regular use of psychedelics remold the body and rewire the brain. I would not take this lightly. It takes work, discipline, responsibility and maturity to do it efficiently. . . I would recommend at least 15-20 hours of integration practice per trip. One can get years worth of insights after a trip, so 15-20 hrs of serious integration work is trivial in this context. As well, I would recommend regular exercise and healthy eating to help strengthen the mind-body so it can accommodate the rapid growth and conscious expansion. 

Yet for the first few times, I would just trip without any expectations or agenda. I’d just trip with a humble open mind and see how it goes. 

@cle103 with what substance did you have your breakthrough to absolute infinity and is this experience good for everyone or could it be too overwhelming and leave you confused or even traumatizing?

I trip on mild dose AL-LAD and my baseline consciousness increased A LOT! But I meditate also every day. I think if I would not do this, my baseline consciousness would be back to normal very quickly.

Most serious spiritual seekers warn from using phycs *instead* of meditation as opposed to using phycs *with* meditation. Phycedelics are explosive and powerful, but to really create stable growth you need to have a regular practise in my opinion. Also, consciousness doesn't exist. Also don't believe anything I say or anything else anyone here says. Trust me, don't trust me.

Edited by Aaron p

@OBEler 5g‘s of mushrooms was the breakthrough. I‘ve done 2 Al Lad trips and the rest were mushroom.

Regarding the breakthrough, it was really intense. Kinda like being struck by lightening (or what I imagine it to be like). You can read my report here if you want: 

Would I recommend it? Absolutely. If you are ready to surrender completely. 

It can go up a tiny fraction of a percentage. That amount can be enough to make some profound life changes.