LoveandPurpose

how can I verify that my feelings are not ''in here'' but ''out there''?

7 posts in this topic

Leo said that in his full circle video. How can I verify for myself where my emotions are located?

Threw ones observation of an emotion. Threw direct expirence. Contemplate about emotions, and observe them without judgement.

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

The quality of your question will always determine your search for absolute truth 

It can't be in you if you can feel it.

Or you can also see this as everything is in you.

Actually it's both, so you better not cling to one side xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

22 hours ago, LoveandPurpose said:

Leo said that in his full circle video. How can I verify for myself where my emotions are located?

This is basically the cessation of inside-outside duality by becoming enlightened.

Check whether you can 'experientially' mark with pinpoint distinction where your body ends and the world begins. You can't!

This inside-outside duality is purely a conceptual position we blindly take and the dualistic nature of sight reinforces this belief.

So now if you wanna explore this topic more deeply, let me share 2 ways of doing it.

1) Pure Objectivity: Notice that whatever you can perceive CANNOT be you. You see a car, so the car is not you. In the exact same mechanism, you see an image of a car as a thought or feel certain sensations. So that's why these bodily sensations and thoughts cannot be you as well. Everything is objective, ''out there''. Whereas, you are the pure subject; formless, inconceivable, imperceivable. So that breaks apart the inside-outside duality.

2) Pure Subjectivity: Everything including the body and the world are simultaneously rising in YOU. There is no objectivity. It's all inside you. Pure subjectivity, simultaneous creation wherever your attention falls. This too breaks apart the inside-outside duality.

Both these ways breaks apart notions of deluded materialism, causality and the erroneous view of duality which leads to suffering.

But our problem is, we have half assed both views and created this duality of subjectivity inside the body and objectivity out in the world. The way to break free of this cycle is to take either of these 2 views to it's full circle and breakpoint singlehandedly and not mixing them together somewhere halfway.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''