Ella

A Simple Way to Raise Your Frequency and Vibration

23 posts in this topic

After watching the video of Bentinho Massaro about the simple way to raise your frequency and vibration these are the thoughts I will be practising with, I put them here as inspiration. It's necessary that the feeling you have with these thoughts are uplifting and you believe it yourself. 

The exercise is to do this ONE TIME, 2 hours, and thinking on each thought 10 seconds per minute. This should be life changing...  

Please share your thoughts about this ;) 

Thoughts that feels really good/lifts you up and you are enjoying how it shapes/ feel/ color the experience in life:

1) I am powerful
2) I am unconditionally love
3) I feel the space that contains the whole loving universe 
4) I am infinite abondante
5) I am amazing in what I do 
6) I am amazing as how I am 
7) I am free 
8) I can choose my thoughts
9) My thoughts create my life 
10) I don't have any limits 
11) I am the entire universe 
12) I am taking full responsibility for my life
13) I am an enlightened hero 
14) I am light hearted 
15) I am full of joy 
16) I feel the unconditionally love connection between all living beings
17) I encounter more and more meaningful coincidences in my life
18) I encounter more and more synchronicities. 
19) I experience the miraculous
20) Enlightenment, joy, and peace is inside of me
21) I am the creator 
22) I am the light
23) I am happy 
24) I am strong 
25) I am determined 
26) I feel unconditional love 
27) I am liberated 
28) I am free from all attachments 
29) I found the truth 
30) I’m god 
31) I am love 
32) I am happiness 
33) I am perfect
34) I am Authentique
35) I am consciousness 
36) I am full of positive loving energy
37) I am loved, loving and lovable
38) I am the best version of myself
39) I have the freedom & power to create the life I desire.
40) My possibilities are endless
41) I eat clean
42) I am full of energy and vitality and my mind is calm and peaceful
43) Every day I am getting healthier and stronger
44) I honour my body by trusting the signals that it sends me
45) I manifest perfect health by making smart choices
46) I am grateful to be alive. It is my joy and pleasure to live another wonderful day
47) Happiness is my birth right. I choose to be happy and I deserve to be happy
48) Being happy comes easy to me. Happiness is my second nature
49) Good things are happening
50) I am deeply fulfilled by what I do
51) I feel lots of space inside of me
52) I only live in the present moment
53) The entire universe is alive 
54) I look at my thoughts as a pure witness
55) I am the witness of my thoughts  
56) I am the watcher of my thoughts  
57) My thoughts start disappearing 
58) My mind is utterly empty 
59) I am an unconditioned, sane, really free human being
60) I am getting out of the dream 
61) I let go of everything I think I am 
62) I let go of everything I think other people are 
62) I am free and everything is clear, wholehearted and effortless
63) I experience the intimacy with the entire universe 
64) Everything is one 
65) I disappear in the process of uniting with the raw content of the present moment. 
66) I have never been more alive 
67) I see through the facade of pretence
68) I see the complete eradication of everything we imagined to be true
69) I gaze with undimmed eyes on all darkness
70) ... (50 to find ;) ) 

“For one human being to seek enlightenment from another is like a grain of sand on the beach seeking enlightenment from another.” — Terence Mckenna

And how did it go?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

• After a few thoughts you really get the hang of it, you can deepen the thinking on the thoughts. It's like everything comes together. 
  • Afterwards you are aware of your thoughts. When you have a negative thought you can say "erase" or "delete" and put a positive thought
  • Normally I would meet up with someone this evening but haven't heart from him, which is strange. .. maybe something is changing already? :)

@Rinne If you try it , please share your experience. :) 

Affirmations like these have helped me as well, i usually find most powerful when in front of a mirror directed back at myself, no planning or thinking just allowing whatever it is to flow, flow naturally.

B R E A T H E

8 hours ago, pluto said:

Affirmations like these have helped me as well, i usually find most powerful when in front of a mirror directed back at myself, no planning or thinking just allowing whatever it is to flow, flow naturally.

Thanks Pluto! A little remark here; There's a difference between these thoughts (I'm using in my list of examples) and affirmations.  The video of Bentinho Massaro elaborates on this. 
Good idea though to use a mirror, I give this a try as well.  I wrote some examples down because I find it hard to come up with new ones (we need 120 to do this exercise). So because of the list I have more space to contemplate 50 seconds after the 10 sec zooming in on the thought. Very powerful :)  

@Ella I will try it too... seems very powerful.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Thanks for sharing. I watched the video. English is not my native language, so I have a question. Should it be completely new thought every time or I just peek the highest thought which I can think of in that moment, so it may be very similar thought all the time? 

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

2 hours ago, dimitri said:

Thanks for sharing. I watched the video. English is not my native language, so I have a question. Should it be completely new thought every time or I just peek the highest thought which I can think of in that moment, so it may be very similar thought all the time? 

@dimitri In my opinion, it doesn't have to be a completely new thought every time. The main thing is that it's necessary that the feeling you have with these thoughts are uplifting and you believe it yourself. Really believe it, like you feel it to be true. This exercise goes beyond thinking, but you knew that already ;)  
For me it works well with my list I made before doing the exercise. 
Curious about your thoughts after this exercise! 

16 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

@Ella I will try it too... seems very powerful.

@abrakamowse  Please share your thoughts if you did the exercise :)  

@Ella I did the exercise yesterday while coming back from work. I will do it again today.

I really enjoyed it, it really changes you while you say the words if you really are fully conscious or at least trying to be conscious of their meaning and what you really are.

There were some of them that I wanted to focus on more than the others, like the #3) I feel the space that contains the whole loving universe 

When I say it I really felt that the whole space around me was love, and I felt the connection with everything.

The #12) I am taking full responsibility for my life - this one made me think about my life, how I need to take responsibility for everything that happens in my life. I am always looking outside me for the reasons some things doesn't work as I expected so I need to pay attention to that.

There's more, I will do it again and I will add some more insights, another one that caught more my attention was #55) I am the witness of my thoughts That's the thing that helped me to stay sane mentally right now hehehehe... 

I will post more things after I do it for a second time!

Thanks for sharing them!

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

56 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

@Ella I did the exercise yesterday while coming back from work. I will do it again today.

I really enjoyed it, it really changes you while you say the words if you really are fully conscious or at least trying to be conscious of their meaning and what you really are.

There were some of them that I wanted to focus on more than the others, like the #3) I feel the space that contains the whole loving universe 

When I say it I really felt that the whole space around me was love, and I felt the connection with everything.

The #12) I am taking full responsibility for my life - this one made me think about my life, how I need to take responsibility for everything that happens in my life. I am always looking outside me for the reasons some things doesn't work as I expected so I need to pay attention to that.

There's more, I will do it again and I will add some more insights, another one that caught more my attention was #55) I am the witness of my thoughts That's the thing that helped me to stay sane mentally right now hehehehe... 

I will post more things after I do it for a second time!

Thanks for sharing them!

^_^

Hi @abrakamowse , Thanks for sharing. Feel free to add your own thoughts. You don't have to do the exercise with my examples ;) 
Were you laying down or in meditation posture when you did the exercise? Did you do it for 2 hours in a row? Because if you did you only have to do it one time to make life changing results ;) Keep me posted!! :) 

5 hours ago, Ella said:

Hi @abrakamowse , Thanks for sharing. Feel free to add your own thoughts. You don't have to do the exercise with my examples ;) 
Were you laying down or in meditation posture when you did the exercise? Did you do it for 2 hours in a row? Because if you did you only have to do it one time to make life changing results ;) Keep me posted!! :) 

Ok, really because I did it while I was going to work at the bus I really didn't have the 2 hours to do it, because the trip back home is about one hour.

So, I just did it taking the time that I felt Ok to focus on each sentence. Anyway I felt a change in my mood. But I will do it again this weekend or during the week if I have two hours to do it. I think it's more probable that I will be able to do it the 2 full hours on my weekends, weekdays are pretty crazy at work and I am always arriving late at home. 

I also work from home to complicate things Lol...

I let you know when I do the 2 hours complete.

^_^

@Ella I Hope i understand the exercise right: You choose your own affirmations that are powerfull and positive for you, write them down. And then you read them/think them for 2 hours, 10 seconds each while looking into a mirror.

After that you easily notice negative thoughts and can delete them?

If i got it right, it sounds pretty cool, will try this out.

Edited by Yonkon