Viking

High consciousness dating youtube channels

19 posts in this topic

Put here your favorite youtube channels that talk about dating/women.

Personally i've been mostly watching "Coach Red Pill" and sometimes his advice is great but sometimes it's insanely toxic and cringy and im afraid it's wiring my brain in a bad way. just reading the comments proves that the people watching are deep in victim mindset stage orange stuff.

i've also been watching some RSD but the videos are too long and there's some toxic stuff there too I feel.

I just watch Leo that is good enough for me.

30 minutes ago, Peo said:

I just watch Leo that is good enough for me.

can you point to specific videos? I know there's this whole playlist, but any videos specifically?

3 hours ago, see_on_see said:

Anyway, check out the book Models by Mark Manson if you haven't already. 

yeah i downloaded it and starting to get into it a little

After having the insight into a transcendental truth or reality. (watch Leo his videos on enlightenment)
I don't feel the need of being joined for life (or until divorce) with one or more persons (like in (serial) monogamy or poly).
I feel I want to connect on a deeper level than friends with benefits where I'm still free to meet different people.   

My question: Does anyone know video's/reading material on having deeper relationships after enlightenment?
- Where to find people who are open for this
- Guidelines about the challenges and how to deal with them

Would like to hear your opinion.

1 hour ago, Ella said:

After having the insight into a transcendental truth or reality. (watch Leo his videos on enlightenment)
I don't feel the need of being joined for life (or until divorce) with one or more persons (like in (serial) monogamy or poly).
I feel I want to connect on a deeper level than friends with benefits where I'm still free to meet different people.   

My question: Does anyone know video's/reading material on having deeper relationships after enlightenment?
- Where to find people who are open for this
- Guidelines about the challenges and how to deal with them

Would like to hear your opinion.

Hi Ella, welcome to the forum :) 

I think you will get more responses if you create a whole new topic rather than asking it here, but if you already asked I can share my opinion.

open for what do you mean? and what do you mean by challenges? why should there be challenges if you had enlightenment glimpses? have you perhaps had glimpses on psychedelics? if that's the case, it's not about enlightenment but your difficulty reintegrating back to reality after a psychedelic trip, which I would advise visit a psychologist for.

4 hours ago, Viking said:

open for what do you mean?

To have a relationship with me,  where I'm open to have relationships with different men 

and what do you mean by challenges? why should there be challenges if you had enlightenment glimpses? 

When you are in a  (serial) monogamy relationship there are always challenges ;)  You're not that free when you are in a monogamous relationship even if you give each other space. It just doesn't feel like I wanna try this kind of relationship anymore. 

4 hours ago, Viking said:

have you perhaps had glimpses on psychedelics? if that's the case, it's not about enlightenment but your difficulty reintegrating back to reality after a psychedelic trip, which I would advise visit a psychologist for.

I never took psychedelics. 

54 minutes ago, Ella said:

You can create a post about open relationship/polyamori or whatever you want to call this.

There will be probably a lot of interesting answers :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Ella said:

You're not that free when you are in a monogamous relationship even if you give each other space. It just doesn't feel like I wanna try this kind of relationship anymore. 

i think freedom is the sacrifice you have to do in order to have a deep connection with someone. as with children, you have to sacrifice your own time for the kids.

i see this trend with women lately wanting "freedom" more than a relationship, family and kids. i think its perfectly fine when young, but as the woman ages, i find from experience, they get bitter and unfulfilled with life. i think the desire for too much freedom is toxic sometimes and stems from previous failed relationships, in other words, trauma, which they keep with them and cant let go of. if all previous relationships failed doesnt mean that the next one will fail too. youre free to experiment obviously and do whatever u want, its youre life lol, but keep in mind that your biological clock is ticking.

haha im sorry if u didnt ask and dont want to hear this advice but couldnt help myself because i see it too often.

p.s. another observation is that this mentality often comes with spiritually minded women especially, because they think they can be happy abandoning their biological needs, (like having children) forgetting theyre human and its like they want to be something above human, which usually stems from self esteem issues.

Hi 
@Viking thank you for speaking your mind so directly and freely. It makes thing clear and I don't mind at all,
I hope you don't mind I answer in the same way? :)  

41 minutes ago, Viking said:

i think freedom is the sacrifice you have to do in order to have a deep connection with someone.

I think you can have a lot of deep connections with different persons, if the time you spent is really quality time.
I know couples that are living together and spending a lot of time together but rarely quality time. 

45 minutes ago, Viking said:

as with children, you have to sacrifice your own time for the kids. i see this trend with women lately wanting "freedom" more than a relationship, family and kids. i think its perfectly fine when young, but as the woman ages,

I decided not taking kids (there are already enough ;)).
When I'm at my niece and nephew after 2 hours I enjoyed the time (I'm good with kids) but I'm also really glad I can go.
I see a lot of people in survival mode with children because "that's the way to go" having kids, so they take kids.
Or after there relationship is getting difficult or when they are feeling an empty space.
"the next thing after after the plant - turtle - cat - dog - ... " 
but they haven't put thought in it what a responsibility it is.  
We created this thing in society that it's 'the way' of having kids. But maybe it's time for a new way, so it's ok making the choice not having kids, and being ok. 
I see in the reaction of people that it's not 'normal' not wanting kids. 

Of course there are also people that are having kids that made a responsible decision, put some thought on it and both have this desire :) 

48 minutes ago, Viking said:

they get bitter and unfulfilled with life.

I don't blame you for your reaction. I think a few years ago I would have thought the same way about someone.
In my opinion I'm not bitter and unfulfilled with life. I never felt so much love and never saw reality so clear. Unconditional love where we are all the creator. Sometimes it's like I feel the entire universe inside of me. Everything connected. I'm grateful to be alive. I can say I'm really happy.  
In my environment I see how the traditional relationships aren't working. I know a lot of guys (who have kids) wanting a steady place and a really big play yard next to it. (I mean having sex relationships next to there marriage) 

55 minutes ago, Viking said:

i think the desire for too much freedom is toxic sometimes and stems from previous failed relationships, in other words, trauma, which they keep with them and cant let go of. if all previous relationships failed doesn't mean that the next one will fail too.

I don't see how sharing your love (that I have in abundance) is toxic. I think it's a good thing. (if you want to talk duality ;) ) 
Of course it hurts but I'm ok with the ending of my previous relationships. (5 and 6 years) I think not all relationships are ment to last longtime.
What do you need to learn from this relationship it, is more the question I guess :) 

another observation is that this mentality often comes with spiritually minded women especially, because they think they can be happy abandoning their biological needs, (like having children) forgetting theyre human and its like they want to be something above human, which usually stems from self esteem issues.

"spiritual minded women", I wouldn't call me like that because spirituality is more a concept created to break another concept. 
I still feel I'm human even though I decided not having children. ;) 
I have a really small ego so putting I'm above human is not the case :) But again you don't know me so it normal that you make this assumption.

@Ella Yes thats how I see it as well. As Leo said in his video. Having kids is the ultimate purpose creator in our society, which is considerably lacking in purpose. Now I dont say having kids is bad and I am open to having kids myself. Who doesnt like kids? They represent being in our doing culture ;)

I would also be interested in material about deeper relationships.

What comes to mind now would be Eckhart Tolle. Power of Now has a part about relationships. Maybe Teal Swan, I think she might has some videos about the topic as well.

@universe Thanks! I will explore further the book/video you mentioned! I'll let you know if I find something :) I'm also exploring tantra, curious if this can deepen relationships.

Now I'm also asking myself the question : What is the essence? Why do we want to deepen our relationships?
What vibration are we searching for? 
 ;) hmm
Is it that simple TO BE the vibration what a deep relationship represent?

The vibration we want to find in the other we have to create by ourselves? 

"How can you be a seeker when you can create it yourself"
"There is no existing other"
"I am consciousness. There is no out there experience, everything is now, all meet in consciousness"

Books and lectures by David Deida are highly relevant to the discussion happening here. He has developed his own spin on Tantra, goes deep into masculinity and femininity - is a joy to listen to. He has a number of recorded sessions on YouTube. Check him out. 

One pick up channel that embodies stage green values is The Natural Lifestyle / James Marshall. He's good.. Like a wise / well matured middle aged guy sharing his wisdom. 

David D'Angelo (Eben Pagan) is pretty old but has some great (stage yellow?) material to help. He's unbiased, logical-oriented and gets to the core. If you like his work, his ebook Attraction isn't a choice is a great read. Gave me a lot of insights. 

Edited by Himanshu

8 minutes ago, Himanshu said:

Books and lectures by David Deida are highly relevant to the discussion happening here. He has a number of recorded sessions on YouTube. Have a look. 

can you point to a certain youtube video that you liked a lot?

i read some of "the way of the superior man" actually, but didnt feel like it helped me too much, mostly because he talks more for being IN a relationship and not how to get one as a beginner. like he presupposes im a pickup god

Edited by Viking

Pretend you are ;)

Really, use visualizations to put yourself in the situation. The more you do it the naturally it will come in real life. 

Deida's work really goes to the core of sexual communication. I've realized that the more integrated I become (integrating range of emotions, impulses, desires and OWNING them), the more grounded and more attractive I become to the opposite sex. So far in my experience, women can sense much more than men think they are giving away. 

The one that I really liked was Function, Flow and Glow series. He demonstrates some of the practices with volunteers. 

Natural Lifestyles 100%. One of the coaches is Shae Matthews, he has a very deep understanding on spirituality and even references non-duality at times. He has some videos on using psychedelics for self-improvement and he even knows spiral dynamics quite well haha. I think he is the spiritually furthest developed "pick-up" coach in the world.

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

@Ella

On 14/07/2019 at 11:04 PM, Ella said:

It is that simple TO BE the vibration. Just put what you want in the past and feel it deeply :D It will manifest very soon...

Barry Long has great teachings regarding romantic/physical love.

"Todd V Dating" in some ways. He's not toxic, or at least in bearable extend.
And then "Ronin Man" from MGTOW. He's got manny good points.

Some of MIndfulAttraction2.0 for women and MindfulAttraction.org for men but some not.... some of his older stuff talks a lot about presence and he even uses Leo’s “look at your hand”. 

He veers off into game playing which is sometimes overboard but life is very game-like ultimately. I get some good stuff from his channel but also because I have actualized.org as a base for why some stuff is very true on that channel.

Real authenticity has been key for me in relationship and not the “needy” culture induced version of authentic.