shahryar

over-covering spritual concepts is ruining actualized.org

33 posts in this topic

@Esoteric 

But how do you know your intuition is true?

I believe that my intuition depends on the culture I grew up/live in.

Edited by Truth Addict

1 hour ago, Truth Addict said:

@Esoteric 

But how do you know your intuition is true?

I believe that my intuition depends on the culture I grew up/live in.

@Truth Addict I just do, I trust my intuition. Intuition is something that has been a very important thing for me in the last year. Intuition goes way beyond culture. Being open and dropping the person continously whenever you get reminded to do so will show you that. That's how the beauty unfolds. It's the identification with the body that gets you into trouble, I can verify this in my direct experience. 

And hey, it's great you value open-mindedness. Being open is key. But there is a difference with being open and giving every retarded sect a chance (investing time) and working smart. You don't want to waste time. Whenever I see someone talking to Mooji or Spira for example about how they have been searching for decades and gotten basically no progress.. that is scary shit.

I have to admit you make a lot of good points here - definitely nothing he's done so far is not useful to some degree in my eyes, but certainly moving forward we should see more meditations/contemplations and practical advice to help embodiment of the insights. 

How can something be ruined if it's unfolding naturally? Saying that it's ruined is projecting your expectations on it.  If it's not serving you now, come back later. If it's not serving you later, find a new teacher and come back even later. Or don't come back at all.  But Leo's project will continue to unfold naturally, and no, it will no longer be generalized for wider audiences. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@Esoteric

Well, you can't trust intuition either. Trust will make you prone to self-deception.

Being radically open-minded is the key (it must include ISIS), because it will free you from intuition, since intuition is merely another product of thought, and open-mindedness is the black hole that destroys all the grounds that you might ever think of landing on as to trust.

Radical open-mindedness will leave you groundless. And that will be one of the many ways towards realising Truth.

Notice that you're still working out your thoughts/arguments through your same paradigms, which are keeping you from realising the truth that all paradigms/paths are not true, and that there's no path to walk.

On 7/14/2019 at 11:27 AM, Truth Addict said:

Actualized.org is clearly a brainwashing project. What do you expect?

Funny how Leo repeats the same conclusions all the time, and then tell us to not believe it. I mean how tf is that possible? If you listen to ISIS's teachings enough times, they will start to make sense to you.

Anyway, I accept this kind of brainwashing because I find Leo's teachings better than others. Better be brainwashed by love and compassion than hatred and selfishness.

Why not just stop ?! Watch diamond. Net instead 

7 minutes ago, Ayilton said:

Why not just stop ?! Watch diamond. Net instead 

LOL.

I believe Emerald belongs to the same "secret" organisation that Leo serves for.

I mean just look at how similar they are. Doesn't that make you even a little bit suspicious?

Edited by Truth Addict

2 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

LOL.

I believe Emerald belongs to the same "secret" organisation that Leo serves for.

I mean just look at how similar they are. Doesn't that make you even a little bit suspicious?

LOL.. In the end it's true. Think with me @Truth Addict , what happened to Leo was inevitable. For me what "Diamond. Net" is just another level of Actualized.Org.

The biggest problem is that Leo does "bypassing".  Because he focus too much on concepts,  he mistakes the map for the territory. It's just that. Leo is a genius he just needs to get a normal job, meet normal people on day to the day basis to see that no , not everything must be changed. We need another way to look at things,  we need to be more subtle in this work. We lack strategy. 

For example Leo talks about reading books.. But he judges fiction ones. But when you study great people you soon find out they got their inspiration from fiction books. Investigate Ellon Musk. So yah we preach open mindedness but we ourselves are the most close minded. 

Just like enlightenment.. Self actualization is  a can of worms. 

Actualized.org is a wonderful hub for learning. But if anyone follows someone as an infallible teacher, then they will always be deceived and disappointed. Let's stop bitching and arguing if this site or any other is good enough or not, because they all will fail under these expectations. Go live your life, learn, grow, and use these sites as a hub of information, not as your sole authority on teaching.  And remember, these sites are as good as the effort you put in. If you aren't seeing quality posts, then perhaps you aren't posting quality posts. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

On 7/16/2019 at 5:32 AM, Truth Addict said:

LOL.

Actually, when I first found Leo's videos... I was like, "Holy Crap! There's another one!" I was shocked to find someone so similar to me. And it was ultimately the fact that Leo was making videos, that made me consider starting my own channel. I had always wanted to share my perspective, and had even fantasized about being a philosopher-type as a teenager, but thought "Nah... I have to be practical."

But as time has gone on, I've met a lot of people who are similar to me through my channel. So, I feel less uncanny about my similarities to Leo. 

But no worries. I definitely am just a person, who is working class going about my working class existence. Kind of socially awkward and kind of nerdy. Leo and I have never met, and I just film stuff out of my bedroom with no affiliation with anyone else but myself. 

Now, of course, that's exactly what someone in a secret organization would say. But it is true what I'm saying. I'm a one man band.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

On 7/16/2019 at 7:24 AM, seeking_brilliance said:

But if anyone follows someone as an infallible teacher, then they will always be deceived and disappointed.

We believe, so we're misled
We assume, so we're played
We confide, so we're deceived
We trust, so we're betrayed