Aakash

My personal spiral dynamics rankings for enlightened beings

146 posts in this topic

It's pretty easy to pigeon hole them into coral\teal, i'd much rather see an example of blue\orange\green enlightened people and see how they differ kinesthetically and vibrationally

No one on this forum knows what Coral/Teal even looks like.

And there is like maybe 1% that are at Turquoise.

This is so much projection, stop conceptualizing xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Hello from Russia lol stage blue/ orange/green enlightened people are people who undergo mystical experience and filter it through their paradigm 

so if an orange person had a mystical experience they will say its due to the brain and is a hallucination, without any notions of god present

if a blue person had a mystical experience, they would say god spoke to me through some weird method, 

if a green person had a mystical experience, they would , try to get other people to have the mystical experience, just for the sake of trying it really. again nothing to do with god, just about friendship and chilling 

if it sticks, they will just remain like this , until they were to become unenlightened again via a paradigm shift

but i've never thought about this question, it's certainly interesting to think about what it would be like if it stuck. Still this is like a non-sensical question to me, it would be the biggest waste of time ever. 

@Shin lol shin, your trying to complete stage coral yourself

This automatically makes you a trail-able candidate to view the insights pour down. 

would you like to inquire about the nature of drinking hydrochloric acid, so we can gain a valuable lesson about dying.

@zeroISinfinity

@Nahm @Leo Gura are your guys. I personally have no idea how to shift a person who meditated onto the path of stage coral. This is exactly the part which buddha never taught, the path to nirvana. 

This is one question i'm clueless about and i'm interesting to see what they say

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That is correct. But why is the Self doing all this?

You're being too flippant about it.

God doesn't just create willy-nilly. There's a profound WHY behind it. Why is not merely an egoic question.

To answer this question is to resolve the entire mystery of the universe. And it can be done.

If you’ve found a answer to a why that has answered and fulfilled you profoundly then I am happy for you and I hope you share your joy and let it guide you which you are doing. I genuinely feel there’s something behind your sharing, a love of sorts and it’s reaching people.  

And to clarify I’m not saying there isn’t or I’m more right or correct in my words. This is just where I stand atm and could change. 

Again, “the entire mystery of the universe” is not a statement or a question I see happening Or in alignment with Reality, however I love the unknown and all that is in its apparent multiplicity and science and depth and possibility of love and relationship and even it’s so called negatives. Don’t get me wrong I believe I understand what you mean by a ‘why’, however my being just doesn’t entertain the notion anymore. 

You may say this will leave me lacking of something profound, and I do appreciate your concern but like a blind man can be happy without knowing sight, I or anyone can find happiness without knowing all possibilities and experience.  Again maybe what lit up your heart with this profound answer may cross my path, it’s just not something I wonder or crave to know at this time. 

Edited by Mu_

7 hours ago, Aakash said:

Reality is so infinite, that the spiral dynamics is real itself. 

Concept/ actuality breaks down. There is no distinction that can be made between what is a concept and what is actuality, including absolute infinity. 

My use of spiral dynamics as my favourite part of god is because it is the ultimate model in history. 

- it provides for all possibilties and absolute infinity is all possibilities

considering it caters for all possibilities of human consciousness, especially with the spiritual levels it will map out anything you want it to. 

also my duality between real/ not real , imagination/ not imagination, truth/ not truth etc.. etc.. has all broken down. 

the reason why you are writing the message above is because you consider consciousness seperate to the absolute. You favour the absolute. 

you are correct the absolute can not supercede itself . But consciousness can because its infinite 

the absolute/ consciousness are one 

what is the meaning of total non-duality or enlightenment? 

not TWO but one. 

Therefore i am enlightened. i don't need to see void itself, because i am conscious that truth is all around me and is one, consciousness is my god :P 

Therefore making me the king of hell 

WHY IS THIS TRUE? 

because i wanted to figure out how reality worked, i became enlightened by figuring out how reality worked. 

Conceptual enlightenment, EXCEPT conceptual enlightenment AND your void both have the opportunity to go deeper 

There are no distinctions, there is no such thing as enlightenment 

so doing the mathematical deduction and cancelling out our algebra :) 

we are in the same place, except i favour duality and you favour non duality

Ultimate model on this planet?   In this incarnation of reality bloomed out of God itself? 

Also I don't know why you keep saying I dont understand what your talking about, and that my so called realization is not complete or doesn't include what you think you know that I don't.

I enjoy this back and forth, to help grow understanding, but if you are enlightened and understand it all, then I'm happy for you, no need to have this conversation :)

20 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I am exposed, I exposed myself. It is my gift. Reality is my gift. 

:x xD

@Mu_ lol dude if i understood it all, we wouldn't be having this conversation in this manner. but yes, the spiral dynamics is a collective conscious that is real  and not just a concept.

The truth of the matter is that we are close-ISH to one another, however, i am just more aware of what ones needs to do to reach total enlightenment

1 hour ago, Mu_ said:

Also I don't know why you keep saying I dont understand what your talking about, and that my so called realization is not complete or doesn't include what you think you know that I don't.

Because we would be agreeance. the difference is clear as day because our "paradigms" exist on different teachers, which are themselves epistemically irreducible. 

I will say it again lol! I am not enlightened! 

14 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Mu_ lol dude if i understood it all, we wouldn't be having this conversation in this manner. but yes, the spiral dynamics is a collective conscious that is real  and not just a concept.

The truth of the matter is that we are close-ISH to one another, however, i am just more aware of what ones needs to do to reach total enlightenment

Because we would be agreeance. the difference is clear as day because our "paradigms" exist on different teachers, which are themselves epistemically irreducible. 

I will say it again lol! I am not enlightened! 

For the most part I’m saying the same thing you are just in different symbols and metaphors. I’m also trying to expand on what you seem to think is absolutely the case, perhaps just as much as you think you are doing the same. 

Also yes if your speaking about spiral dynamics as real in that way, yes it’s as real as anything is. As real as me as real as you, as real as the Bible, as real as thought, as real as poop, as real as real can be since all is real. But again there is no hierarchy in this with a event called enlightenment at the top or bottom or a greater realization over another.  So to me this statement statement that your just ‘more’ aware of a supposed ‘how or what to do’ to reach a self imposed idea referred to you as not only enlightenment (which you oddly say doesn’t exist) but total enlightenment. 

Thats like saying no, this or that is not god. Or better yet, that over there is only partial god, but what I know or see is Total god. There are no partials or totals of god. Full stop.  Nothing is excluded from god and there for all IS. In the same way there are no greater or lesser awakenings or non awakenings.  Turn your spiral 90 degrees to the right, let go off it’s start and end or infinity in a diriction. And see each of these so called stages as 100 percent fullnesses not incomplete or lacking of a so called prior or latter stage. 

Edited by Mu_

15 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

For the most part I’m saying the same thing you are just in different symbols and metaphors. I’m also trying to expand on what you seem to think is absolutely the case, perhaps just as much as you think you are doing the same. 

nah, we are saying different things and i am not trying to expand on what you think is the absolute case. I've already experienced what you consider to be the absolute. 

16 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Also yes if your speaking about spiral dynamics as real in that way, yes it’s as real as anything is. As real as me as real as you, as real as the Bible, as real as thought, as real as poop, as real as real can be since all is real. But again there is no hierarchy in this with a event called enlightenment at the top or bottom or a greater realization over another.  So to me this statement statement that your just ‘more’ aware of a supposed ‘how or what to do’ to reach a self imposed idea referred to you as not only enlightenment (which you oddly say doesn’t exist) but total enlightenment. 

this is still exactly something a stage turquoise person would say. Life is asymmetrical as leo states, to not accept this means you don't understand the nature of consciousness itself 

17 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Thats like saying no, this or that is not god. Or better yet, that over there is only partial god, but what I know or see is Total god. There are no partials or totals of god. Full stop.  Nothing is excluded from god and there for all IS. In the same way there are no greater or lesser awakenings or non awakenings.

This is exactly what i'm saying. I'm saying to you, what you say to other people about the totality of your enlightenment as other people in stage turquoise do. 

the simplicity of our argument is that both of us are wrong and therefore i am right, because i am the one who understands myself to be wrong. regardless if you use the argument that there is no such thing as enlightenment in the first place. you are deceiving yourself into that reality... lol

42 minutes ago, Aakash said:

nah, we are saying different things and i am not trying to expand on what you think is the absolute case. I've already experienced what you consider to be the absolute. 

this is still exactly something a stage turquoise person would say. Life is asymmetrical as leo states, to not accept this means you don't understand the nature of consciousness itself 

This is exactly what i'm saying. I'm saying to you, what you say to other people about the totality of your enlightenment as other people in stage turquoise do. 

the simplicity of our argument is that both of us are wrong and therefore i am right, because i am the one who understands myself to be wrong. regardless if you use the argument that there is no such thing as enlightenment in the first place. you are deceiving yourself into that reality... lol

Hahaha I don’t know man.  What exactly are you saying then. 

Man  you throw around this stage turquoise stuff as though it’s a second class citizen to you and your supposed stage coralness. Get off your arrogant high horse.  All this I’m right shit is just way off target to love and the basis of much of what the spiral thing you hold as the grail is teaching or showing is going on as consciousness. 

It’s like a Jesus fanatic is screaming at me to understand the true god, even though the god he claims is true doesn’t encourage such things. 

Edited by Mu_

@Mu_

46 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Man  you throw around this stage turquoise stuff as though it’s a second class citizen to you and your supposed stage coralness. Get off your arrogant high horse.

Lol, It is actually a major difference in the awareness of god 

47 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

All this I’m right shit is just way off target to love and the basis of much of what the spiral thing you hold as the grail is teaching or showing is going on as consciousness. 

Lol it is love itself, love changes throughout the spiral. 

48 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

It’s like a Jesus fanatic is screaming at me to understand the true god, even though the god he claims is true doesn’t encourage such things.

Yup that's how life goes, to play the part. except we're talking about the same god here. Not a "jesus or god" that is seperate from yours. So a more accurate representation is a christian telling a christain what it means to be christ. 

12 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@Leo Gura Love brought me to be here.

Good answer! The other part to it: Think of the most effective way to show it.

There is no way to show it. If you try it your heart Will get ripped apart as always. 

Zerosum

Edited by zeroISinfinity