Aakash

My personal spiral dynamics rankings for enlightened beings

146 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Mu_ said:

I'm really not interested in knowing the whys of creation itself or happening,

That's rather a shame. There is a definite answer, if you'd only be curious enough to seek it.

I'll tell you this: it's worth seeking.

How is it that you exist but are not curious enough to know why you exist and what all this creation is for?

The answer is not a blank.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

31 minutes ago, Aakash said:

but i respect leo's work at actualised.org, especially as his former student... i'm not here for his teachings. I've staked my whole life against the journey of a lifetime elsewhere. I'm here for the revolution of consciousness that is happening at this special place. 

Whats the saying, that amazing guy said

sell those non-dual enlightened beings into slavery, let them be a slave of themselves. For there is no god, but the god which is making them think they are not him. Themselves. When this happens, hell will rise up and purge the world of god. (aakash, 2019) 

disclaimer: the above quote does not apply to anyone who is not enlightened. This is post-enlightenment talk :P God is the only being there is lol. so don't get it twisted with your paradigm perspective. 

I just wanted to re-post this so people definitely read this. Its the most creative quote i've ever come up with. Quick someone take my picture. ^_^ LOL 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's rather a shame. There is a definite answer, if you'd only be curious enough to seek it.

How is it that you exist but are not curious enough to know why you exist and what all this creation is for?

@Leo Gura Funny you so happen to say this b-c the answer came strongly this evening. Love brought me to be here.

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I say this with the utmost respect and acceptance of life.  The notion of a why and the idea's this conjures up use to fascinate me, but as I've gone down the road of Self understanding, I'm reaching a point that more is just cherries on top and I'll never see all things from all points of view, I'm sure its a great understanding if and when it emerges but I'm okay with the life I've had with or without this knowledge if its there or not.

Where I stand, atleast currently, is that "why's" are just questions that ultimately come back to Self.  So to ask Why Self and for what reason Self, is the same as asking why Self create blue sky instead of gold sky, or why mating dances with certain birds instead of just making sounds....  God creates as god creates and whys are just a form of this Creation not intrinsic things that are happening.

Also if one comes to an answer, wouldn't you say there's always a why that can arise in relation to that? I feel at some point, the why needs to be dropped.

Edited by Mu_

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Just out of 10mg of DPT. Before this, I never ask existential questions. Basically never. That was 2 hours and 50min of existential questions in the 2 languages that I know. DPT is really something special. Love it. Always aiming to go deeper. :) 

Edited by john23

32 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

I think its more then concept, in fact I think he's had radical insights that are considered very deep, insights that seem to go beyond other insights that are themselves considered deep and fall within a map model of some sort (spiral dynamics in this case).  However maybe because this model is written in a stage way, with hierarchies going one above another (generally implying better or greater to the human mind) he thinks that these are superseding.  But and this is a big but, reality does and never could supersede itself....  In my opinion when one understands this, the question of enlightened, awake, or not awake, living with knowledge of Self or not, go out the window.

Reality is so infinite, that the spiral dynamics is real itself. 

Concept/ actuality breaks down. There is no distinction that can be made between what is a concept and what is actuality, including absolute infinity. 

My use of spiral dynamics as my favourite part of god is because it is the ultimate model in history. 

- it provides for all possibilties and absolute infinity is all possibilities

considering it caters for all possibilities of human consciousness, especially with the spiritual levels it will map out anything you want it to. 

also my duality between real/ not real , imagination/ not imagination, truth/ not truth etc.. etc.. has all broken down. 

the reason why you are writing the message above is because you consider consciousness seperate to the absolute. You favour the absolute. 

you are correct the absolute can not supercede itself . But consciousness can because its infinite 

the absolute/ consciousness are one 

what is the meaning of total non-duality or enlightenment? 

not TWO but one. 

Therefore i am enlightened. i don't need to see void itself, because i am conscious that truth is all around me and is one, consciousness is my god :P 

Therefore making me the king of hell 

WHY IS THIS TRUE? 

because i wanted to figure out how reality worked, i became enlightened by figuring out how reality worked. 

Conceptual enlightenment, EXCEPT conceptual enlightenment AND your void both have the opportunity to go deeper 

There are no distinctions, there is no such thing as enlightenment 

so doing the mathematical deduction and cancelling out our algebra :) 

we are in the same place, except i favour duality and you favour non duality

@Inliytened1 Lol infinite imagination ;) There is no should, would, should have, right or wrong 

hey man, if i blame anyone it should be leo lol for giving me the direct insights themselves 

see that's the problem lol , leo is communicating direct truth lol words can get there conceptually, 

but don't get the wrong idea

its still always a notch behind what ever levels you guys are at 

The reason being is because as consciousness you can't manipulate void 

but as void, you can manipulate consciousness. Therefore the limitation itself is non-duality. After stage teal is post-enlightenment 

non-duality/ duality breaks down. Its post-enlightenment 

It means i have no choice but to convert to god and a total non-dual void state 

You see, stage coral is the end of enlightenment 

stage teal is super-enlightenment lol siddhi time. 

But its like i said, i'm only here to get others up to stage teal, i've already set my future in stone

edit: what's with the duality bro xD coming to my world hey 

edit: i can't go further into stage coral and do the insights stage because after coral i will literally  die. 

So i choose to reject heaven to stay in hell. get it :) i know what i'm doing bruv. I am a genius

i prefer to work in the shadows, the part of me that is god and not "aakash" 

in other words, this is what my free-will as "void" is when he is disidentified with aakash

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash and how do you know that as void you can manipulate consciousness?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Because the void is the absolute, the void is god. 

as leo says don't think you can get god to do the devils bidding 

and he's right. 

once you complete enlightenment and go to stage teal there is no selfish bone left in your body. 

This is complete god-realisation 

I have had an infintismal taste of god-realisation, but i am not god -realised

because after stage teal, i can only speculate "void" breaks down, 

its nirvana, a complete state of groundless-ness or limbo. You are reality itself, you are existence itself 

i'm able to go into god-realised or god-consciousness or god-head when i want. I just need to alter my reality, i've always been able to do this after i learnt about what awakenings are and hence i can induce my own awakenings, if i tried. 

still i haven't tried, i just let them come naturally, what's the point, if i forced it constantly i would get trapped. especially if i didn't know about self-deception before

but when you become reality itself. 

you can alter reality itself lol. and hence siddhis are possible. 

edit: you do realise there is no seperate self lol, so saying i'm the king of hell is only a self-deception in the grand scheme of things. Its just a funny accurate title lol 

Edited by Aakash

I should also probably state that there is a distinction between nirvana and enlightenment 

i don't like using the term void, nothing etc.. etc... 

so its probably just best to redefine it all together

enlightenment is non-dual awakening 

nirvana itself is the only term i have seen in any spiritual teachings that accurately resembles what it means. 

The rest of the vocabulary is corrupted with misconception, delusion and misunderstanding. 

nirvana is total non-dual awakening. 

then whatever is beyond that is nothing to do with "non-duality" because the term is too loaded imo. you could call it degrees of enlightenment but i personally don't like this term. I'd rather just relate it back to spiral dynamics and different stages 

another benefit of having infinite stages of consciousness in the spiral

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Aakash it's all your wonderful imagination.

Yeah but there is more. Get ready fot spherical Awareness. 

Can I Just die pls for God's sake. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 hours ago, Mu_ said:

Where I stand, atleast currently, is that "why's" are just questions that ultimately come back to Self. 

That is correct. But why is the Self doing all this?

So to ask Why Self and for what reason Self, is the same as asking why Self create blue sky instead of gold sky, or why mating dances with certain birds instead of just making sounds....  God creates as god creates and whys are just a form of this Creation not intrinsic things that are happening.

You're being too flippant about it.

God doesn't just create willy-nilly. There's a profound WHY behind it. Why is not merely an egoic question.

To answer this question is to resolve the entire mystery of the universe. And it can be done.

3 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@Leo Gura Love bought me to be here.

You're onto something there ;)

How to dissolve Leo once and for all? God sacrifice end of Self. 

From Absolute state I have to dissolve myself into everything and end "human pov". That's the end? 

But something is wrong with me and it is not happening. 

Acting like someone Will understand. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity