Giulio Bevilacqua

Refusing to let go !

9 posts in this topic

Hi  everyone. 

I've done a list of life areas in which I would like to work as a life purpose . 

I'm very felxible in many areas and have a very little sense of discrimination towards different things .

So the problem is choosing . If I choose something I refuse to let go the other options .  My list  consists of :  Tai Chi , Drums and percussions,   and University . 

I'm wondering if it is really necessary to choose one thing . Maybe one can start doing those things together and in the future see what to prevail the most .

What are your ideas? . Thank you very much 

"Maybe one can start doing those things together and in the future see what to prevail the most"

You should start with something to be able to make any "observation" of it ;)

I know the feeling very well :) Wanting to "know" before doing it :P

"Just do it" - Nike -

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

Maybe the refusal to let go of other options is because you're still not sure about any of them?

If you were clear on an obvious benefit, then you would make a choice without a doubt, and do the others in your spare time.

Which one of your options has the most obvious benefit?

I review self-help courses to find out which ones are good and not good: propelyourwealth.com

You don’t have to choose one thing if it all works for you. The only thing to watch out for is that you don’t do too many things. Not only that it can be exhausting, you might not become as good at something as you could if you put all your focus into one thing.

I have an opinion on everything :D

Dude, one can never quit music. This is what I learned the hard way) 

And as Leo says - you are the only person who knows the right answer for yourself.  Good luck!

If you decide to do those 3 things, how would you do it? How would the schedule be? 

@Giulio Bevilacqua I don't think it is "necessary" to do one thing, but yes doing One thing would be more productive, focused, and you can achieve mastery much more efficiently and effectively. 

But if you are not sure about what you want to do, you can dabble in all 3, get a feel for what you really like to do through direct experience, and when you are certain, pursue that. 

But there isn't a need to worry, because your life purpose will evolve as you walk down the path. 

3 hours ago, Sunny J Gupta said:

@Giulio Bevilacqua I don't think it is "necessary" to do one thing, but yes doing One thing would be more productive, focused, and you can achieve mastery much more efficiently and effectively. 

But if you are not sure about what you want to do, you can dabble in all 3, get a feel for what you really like to do through direct experience, and when you are certain, pursue that. 

But there isn't a need to worry, because your life purpose will evolve as you walk down the path. 

Thanks man