pluto

I found a channel with 4 Full Length Old Bashar Videos

39 posts in this topic

@DrewNows Hahaha nah i just like to troll Leo he's little "actualized" group cause sometimes they know so much but they rather choose to play blind instead. So in a sense, i am the one who pokes them with the stick :D

Yes it is, he had hair in the earlier days. Notice how different the accent was back then?

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto umm little different I guess...related to his youthfulness I suppose? 

Do you do channeling? I suppose it’s quite common to unknowingly do so...

28 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@pluto umm little different I guess...related to his youthfulness I suppose? 

Do you do channeling? I suppose it’s quite common to unknowingly do so...

Apparently it has something to do with energetic exchange, they are not actually communicating in English to Darryl but channeling their energy telepathically(i assume) in which is converted through the host to English and over time with practice the channel strengthens and adapts to the energy frequency thus can speak more fluently and clearly.

I channel my higher self from time to time, especially after waking up in the morning or after meditation or time well spent in nature/solitude. When i channel i tend to rock or walk back and forth and speak with my body, i have to keep moving to keep the current flowing.

Other times i become more like a robot under a higher control as if something completely overrides me and i eventually end up snapping out of it and realizing i had written thousands of words or done many things without much thinking at all, it just comes through automatically.

I don't necessarily channel like Darryl does and brings Bashar in, rather i just become more of my true self which is a playful, creative, divine energy full of love and light. Its such a warm and fuzzy feeling as if i am in a bubble of loving vibration and i am directly tuned to infinite knowledge/understanding.

The term "All Is Well" resonates with every part of my being when i am in that state because you tend to "see" through a multidimensional/omniversal perspective.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Remember, this forum is not to be used for sharing copyrighted material.

If you value Bashar's teachings then throw him some coin. Spiritual teachers need your support.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura How exactly does this copyright thing work? If i buy em with my own money, can i not share them? I could upload many i have bought but i think even those get removed if i recall correctly as i attempted to do so a while back and it also got removed from both youtube and vimeo :/

B R E A T H E

@pluto Of course you can't. If I wrote a book and you bought it doesn't mean you could distribute it freely on the internet (in a legal sense)

48 minutes ago, pluto said:

can i not share them?

You cannot. Read Youtube's copyright policy.

What you buy is for your own consumption.

I'm so Alien to this world, the laws we have never resonated with me. This dimension is like a drill to the skull.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto You will understand it when you create an intellectual work which feeds your children.

LOL, get me some atomic gold (w/e the fuck that is) in my aircon

Edited by DnoReally

@pluto thanks for sharing your channeling experiences, I can definitely relate on many levels ?

@DnoReally Try Ormus, keep yourself one step ahead of the machine ;)

B R E A T H E

@Leo Gura Could you make it possible for us to be able to upload large files on the forums? The videos people asking for are between 200 - 400mb. Or at least be able to send to people privately?

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, pluto said:

@Leo Gura Could you make it possible for us to be able to upload large files on the forums? The videos people asking for are between 200 - 400mb. Or at least be able to send to people privately?

Absolutely not. This is not a file sharing server.

If you are caught using Actualized.org to share copyrighted material, your account will be banned. This is against Forum Guidelines.

Sharing torrents on this forum is against Forum Guidelines. Anyone caught sharing torrents will be banned.

@dimitri Ahh an imposter? What did i miss? No that is not me, That is not of my true nature.

Only the deluded-self creates resistance within existence.

B R E A T H E