pluto

I found a channel with 4 Full Length Old Bashar Videos

39 posts in this topic

Personally i believe the information and method of delivery that Bashar provides one of the best in the world when it comes to consciousness work and embodying your true nature and living life to its fullest potential. I have been following his work for a decade or so and has helped me remember so much i had forgotten about myself. Simply applying the Formula he provides in most of his videos can change your life completely.

Watch/Download before they disappear!

B R E A T H E

Will. Check out ?

@plutoever thought about making videos or even writing a book? 

Just now, DrewNows said:

Will. Check out ?

@plutoever thought about making videos or even writing a book? 

Sometimes, although I have given many ideas and insights to others, i have yet to do anything entirely on my own. I am indeed working towards writing a powerful a book in the future but knowing how i am it will take a lot of patience and precision to make because i want to make sure that's the only book you will ever need to read. I have saved notes all over the place but i have yet to fall into alignment where i feel absolutely ready to start my book. It will come naturally, its one of those things you just "know" from within when the moment feels absolutely right.

B R E A T H E

@pluto excellent ? 

appreciate you dude. I think the world would love to see your creative expression, simple is valuable, keep it up (be more selfish ;)

Edited by DrewNows

thanks for sharing. Which video do you suggest we start with?

Thanks!  I'll watch these.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

16 minutes ago, herghly said:

thanks for sharing. Which video do you suggest we start with?

That one that has the strongest calling for you - Bashar

B R E A T H E

Or you could simply click a certain part of any video and see what it has to say, i do this often with books, randomly open a page and read the first thing i see, it usually is quite insightful and synchronistic with whatever i am doing at that moment.

For example: I randomly clicked the video with the blue shirt at the 30:10 mark and the next few minutes were very refreshing and insightful for me :) - All the 'trying' in the world is your way of saying i am not yet ready to actually change.

You are always divinely guided and in flow with divinity but you are not in the complete present moment to notice it cause in reality, we get caught up in the mind thus slightly in the past/future ect.. we do not notice that everything is perfect here and now.

We can enjoy the ride however we wish, the mind will just get in the way of creations infinitely intelligent flow, when we finally become present, we will notice we've been enjoying and were enlightened all along but due to our attachments of the mind and of time past/future we chose to experience a very limited and narrow perspective of the ride.

I noticed this on a psychedelic experience i had a while ago, the whole time i was caught up in thought, that the moment i let go completely, i realized i was in bliss the whole time but due to the attachment of thought, i was experiencing a very narrow and limiting reality of the whole that when i finally came back to the present, my past of that whole night had completely changed and i remembered a whole new experience rather than the one i thought i was experiencing.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

this guy is so excellent, absolutely love it ? ?

@DrewNows Cause he sells the videos/audio on his website.

Edited by Esoteric

3 hours ago, Mirror of Confusion said:

The videos got deleted. Anyone saved them?

Yes but i cannot seem to upload here :/

B R E A T H E

29 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

@DrewNows Cause he sells the videos/audio on his website.

Thanks I thought perhaps it’s too “far out” to be allowed on YouTube. His website needs to get with the program 

On 7/11/2019 at 11:52 PM, pluto said:

Personally i believe the information and method of delivery that Bashar provides one of the best in the world when it comes to consciousness work and embodying your true nature and living life to its fullest potential. I have been following his work for a decade or so and has helped me remember so much i had forgotten about myself. Simply applying the Formula he provides in most of his videos can change your life completely.

Watch/Download before they disappear!

Thanks for sharing. These are great. I feel right at home and in sync with this channel. 

Luckily saved it before getting deleted. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

12 hours ago, DrewNows said:

Thanks I thought perhaps it’s too “far out” to be allowed on YouTube. His website needs to get with the program 

We don't really know the complete story but several years ago there used be thousands and thousands of short Bashar videos all over youtube. Later as all the new rules came out they started mass removing them. I heard a while back on Bashar forums they were saying something about religious groups in mass targeting all Bashar's videos.

There used to be so many good videos on consciousness, psychedelics, channeling, esoteric and ancient knowledge but due to youtube's new systems they all get banned and or asked to be removed so the channel remains active.

Soon google buys something, its automatically corrupted. All social media these days for example are A.I spyware systems.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

5 minutes ago, pluto said:

We don't really know the complete story but several years ago there used be thousands and thousands of short Bashar videos all over youtube. Later as all the new rules came out they started mass removing them. I heard a while back on Bashar forums they were saying something about religious groups in mass targeting all Bashar's videos.

That's sad...well this video has been interesting so far

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows Yeah i hate to be a conspiracy nut but I've been observing these patterns for over a decade, where the most money flows, equal corruption goes.

What if Leo and his spies maybe reporting them hahaha? almost every video i've posted on these forums got removed yet they remained on youtube for a while before that or maybe some people here are in denial of how the information is presented and it crushes their belief systems.

Lets try again with this one that's been up for a year or so now. Probably the oldest Bashar video you can find on youtube.

This is a good Interview with the Host Darryl Anka

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto why would Leo or his spies be reporting them? I heard one of Leo’s vids was taken down without his notice (spiral dynamic stage turquoise) but Yeah you’re on to something, what if people (the government) are monitoring this website just as guests or whatever to look out for this sort of activity? 

Thanks for the videos man, mind blowing stuff, I don’t even care if bashar is legit, I’m fascinated by the channeling and very new to it :D 

edit: wow that first video is that really Darryl Anka?  

Edited by DrewNows