fridjonk

Many Seekers Losing Hope In Spirituality

26 posts in this topic

It seems as many enlightenment seekers have been losing hope on this path. I urge you to stick to it and watch out for traps. 

• Start Contemplating more. 
  • Meditate every day. 
  • Watch Leo's blogs and stay active there. 
  • Don't get stuck in the "watching videos and doing no work trap". 
  • If you watch a lot of YouTube, go out, exercise, eat healthy and do more work. 

Keep watching Leo's videos for guidance.  And contemplate on them. 

'

...and maybe get you hands on some psychedelics !

Edited by fridjonk
added noting

Leo cannot make you conscious of God, only you can. Psychedelics can only temporary make you conscious of God. The goal is to become permanently conscious of God sober. Becoming conscious that God is All in ordinary state of consciousness. Becoming conscious that you are God eternally completely sober, in all states of consciousness. 

In other words, "you" will die. Only God will remain, the Truth alone will remain. 

1. The Enlightened do not seek.

2. The Enlightened cannot lose nor embody hope, rather faith is the more appropriate term to explain an Enlightened perspective.

You cannot NOT be who you are once you realize your true nature. Of course, you can still chose to 'pretend' but you will always suffer because you are not embodying and living your truth to its fullest.

Nevertheless, Return to the present moment and Enlightenment is Everpresent.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I actually find it very important to give up on the path. Because once you've given up, you're liberated.

That's why radical open-mindedness is required. Because you have to consider the possibility that all of spirituality is bs. Otherwise, you'd always be stuck in the story of enlightenment.

Edited by Truth Addict

Story of enlightenment is not actual enlightenment. 

People chase enlightenment and love spirituality from purely selfish reasons, as something that Will give their beloved self more value. 

"How to access infinite intelligence to gain something" not realizing that Infinite intelligence is what they are and it is always present

Open it. ❤️

Love is killing me. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

4 hours ago, Conrad said:

Leo cannot make you conscious of God, only you can. Psychedelics can only temporary make you conscious of God. The goal is to become permanently conscious of God sober. Becoming conscious that God is All in ordinary state of consciousness. Becoming conscious that you are God eternally completely sober, in all states of consciousness. 

In other words, "you" will die. Only God will remain, the Truth alone will remain. 

Are you a robot ? xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Maybe its a good sign. As Adyshanti put it: "the purpose of meditation is to exhaust the seeker".

From one perspective there is such a thing as Enlightenment, from the other there is no such thing. Enlightenment put short is going out of the illusions that your mind created. You are always there, you always were there, its just that you forgot who you actually are. Search for the roots of your being, and once you become aware of how God (you) created this being who is reading this *boom* - enlightement.

Mahadev

Yeah, losing all hope because no matter how much I pray can't get to God. ?

Ok enough with joking. 

2 Questions are left for me to get answers. 

1.How to get control over Self Modulation/Fragmentation otherwise Will go full blown devil/narcissistic mode and get things I really want that way. Contrasts are designed that way so kinda sad but ok. Don't care. 

2.For how long I can stay in absolute state and is it possible for me to not live any other life. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Nah Just contemplating. Ok had been made 180 degree reversal from self to Awareness. 

After enlightenment personality still stays. So why not revers personality too. 

Open doors for learning. Don't remember last time I lied or manipulated anyone for my biding. So lacking These attributes. 

Still can be Grounded in Absolute. So no suffering. 

Just curious that's all, because Very much I am Just ready to die and this Will give me some motivation to Explore. 

Scale-of-Integration-consciousness-frequency-2.png.f22876670d4959a6315ec4e45c8ef31d.png

That might be a good moment for psychedelics.

But spirituality shouldn't be about empty-recognition within solely, that's not going to be all of your life anyways, maybe for a time you can just focus on that solely, but aside from silence and peace, this is also about love.

Not about you know, some strange compulsive neurotic idealistic mode of behavior, but honest balanced loving living.

So if you have some balance in that, that also works in terms of happiness and fulfillment and progress, and you don't need to rely on meditation solely.

Also if you can't seem to get yourself started psychedelics/weed or breathwork can get you that glimpse.

You know everything around you is you is that Love. But once you awake and see everyone arou d you sleep g and you know that for them to live their life there must be deluded, yes you Feel compassion for them but you lose sense of belonging. What to do, play by devil rules, be angel and be victim? 

Smart way to solve this is to be angel with devil mask on. 

Come to heaven with yourself.

It's already there though :ph34r:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

Come to heaven with yourself.

It's already there though :ph34r:

You still have to play. Games are all there is. So why not win it? 

3 hours ago, Shiva said:

The misuse of text formatting options gave me eye cancer.

The misuse of text formatting creates eye cancer

Eye cancer promotes proper use of text formatting

Proper use of text formatting creates healthy eyes

Healthy eyes goof around and create the misuse of text formatting

:D

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

It's fine to put spirituality on the back burner if you feel its right and you have enough consciousness already to navigate the world in a good way. I don't think you should prioritize enlightenment if there are other things calling you. You can always have spiritual stuff as something you do only 10-20 minutes a day or some psychadelics every couple months. It's so easy to lose track of what your life purpose is and the experience of the gift of life and prioritize some spiritual practice you are not remotely mature enough for.

"Giving up" only happens on a superficial level. But fundamentally speaking, it is impossible to give up. Existential suffering will drag you in again over and over until you've "done it". At least, that's how it happened to me.

unborn Truth