Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Key Elements

Tough love.

17 posts in this topic

In order to do what we love to do, we got to get pass this hurdle, which is:

Cashflow-Quadrant.png

Most ppl in their lives (I noticed), don't get pass the 'S.'  In fact, they never reach the 'S.'  'B' is where entrepreneurship begins.

It's great if you could do this: entrepreneurship + life purpose.

Why? Because it gives you freedom to do things like: profession + non-duality.

Anyone thinking along these lines?

Cool yes I like the diagram, I work for me and money is the byproduct, I’d love to have money work for me ^_^ 

@DrewNows yes, I like the diagram too. It's realistic. The person who is pursuing the dream has to plan how to go through it without depending on anyone. Otherwise, this is the other side of it:

6 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

@DrewNows yes, I like the diagram too. It's realistic. The person who is pursuing the dream has to plan how to go through it without depending on anyone. Otherwise, this is the other side of it:

Hahaha that dudes got serious commitment issues. 

Here’s a common trap people like me fall into, the hippie trap, where you commit to holding freedom and aren’t willing to take any risks to commit to actually seeking a way to accomplish your idea for success. When we decide not to commit we are actually committing ourselves to “no commitment” unwilling to take responsibility for our life

here’s the video on it: 

@DrewNows excellent video.

The challenge that I have in my life now is holding down a job. It's not because I don't want to work. It's because I move around a lot with my family. So, I had a job I liked, but had to give it up because I had to move. But, it's ok. There's a saying, "Challenges are opportunities." Now, I have a better idea of how to do my 'S.' I've been working on this. Before, I had no clue. Here is an excellent, realistic book with another excellent diagram. That's the entrepreneurship 'B' diagram. Without these two excellent diagrams, I would not have been able to get any ideas on how to approach my 'S.' These diagrams are excellent puzzles. Putting them into practice with your profession/interests/non-duality is a very interesting journey and discovery.

40 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

The challenge that I have in my life now is holding down a job. It's not because I don't want to work. It's because I move around a lot with my family. So, I had a job I liked, but had to give it up because I had to move. But, it's ok. There's a saying, "Challenges are opportunities." Now, I have a better idea of how to do my 'S.' I've been working on this. Before, I had no clue. Here is an excellent, realistic book with another excellent diagram. That's the entrepreneurship 'B' diagram. Without these two excellent diagrams, I would not have been able to get any ideas on how to approach my 'S.' These diagrams are excellent puzzles. Putting them into practice with your profession/interests/non-duality is a very interesting journey and discovery.

What are ya, married to someone in the military, ha. Whatever it is, I envy your lifestyle right now. 

I’m curious, so I’ll bring up a few more thoughts/questions I had you might like to ponder: How open are you to opportunities? What skills/passions do you have and are you cultivating? What would a job/company/business look like for you to be able to hold or keep even while moving around? Do you have a clear vision for what you see yourself creating in a career? 

Diagrams are great to reflect on.

I just started reading this book called “signs” and it’s pretty awesome, written by a psychic, she speaks about trusting in the universe, creating and recognizing signs of affirmations to allow for opportunities of alignment in one’s life through challenges and the loss of loved ones, also to reconcile and trust in the process 

she talks about spirit guides too, signs being how we connect with them 

Edited by DrewNows

On 7/11/2019 at 11:39 PM, DrewNows said:

What are ya, married to someone in the military, ha. Whatever it is, I envy your lifestyle right now. 

His work takes us everywhere. Anyway, I'm not thinking of that now. Our children are almost grown, so I have more time to myself.

I’m curious, so I’ll bring up a few more thoughts/questions I had you might like to ponder: How open are you to opportunities? What skills/passions do you have and are you cultivating? What would a job/company/business look like for you to be able to hold or keep even while moving around? Do you have a clear vision for what you see yourself creating in a career? 

I said it here of what I'm doing. You could follow the links to look at more info if you're curious. I'm a bilingual teacher by profession. I already have a beautiful bilingual website that I've worked on with a graphic artist. However, I need to work on the content more, and then advertise on a decent magazine. After doing that, it may put me in the 'S' because it will turn into a home business if it works. Otherwise, find a job, which is not easy for me to keep if I move again. At least a 'S' business could be with me when I move. I don't have to get uprooted. If I have further questions, I might as well ask ppl in an official networking (startup) group. Unless, you or others have any other tips that will help in the process.

Planning and going from 'S' to 'B' is an unfamiliar territory for most ppl. We are all familiar with being 'E.' That's the problem.

she talks about spirit guides too, signs being how we connect with them 

I will not incorporate any non-duality (from my personal experience) in my life purpose until I'm a stable 'S' and going to 'B.' 

My life purpose will go according to the Maslow's diagram, with self-transendence being said at the top of the pyramid.

53 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

I said it here of what I'm doing. You could follow the links to look at more info if you're curious. I'm a bilingual teacher by profession. I already have a beautiful bilingual website that I've worked on with a graphic artist. However, I need to work on the content more, and then advertise on a decent magazine. After doing that, it may put me in the 'S' because it will turn into a home business if it works. Otherwise, find a job, which is not easy for me to keep if I move again. At least an 'S' business could be with me when I move. I don't have to get uprooted. If I have further questions, I might as well ask ppl in an official networking (startup) group. Unless, you or others have any other tips that will help in the process.

I only wished to share my thoughts and I don’t have experience to share relating to your desired transitions

55 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Planning and going from 'S' to 'B' is an unfamiliar territory for most ppl. We are all familiar with being 'E.' That's the problem.

It sure is, many people are happy being E and personally I find it less respectable if they can honestly say they are doing what they love. I don’t assume higher states of consciousness is indicative of greater life purposes 

58 minutes ago, Key Elements said:
10 hours ago, DrewNows said:

I will not incorporate any non-duality (from my personal experience) in my life purpose until I'm a stable 'S' and going to 'B.' 

My life purpose will go according to the Maslow's diagram, with self-transendence being said at the top of the pyramid.

Is all this spirituality stuff simply theoretical for you? If self transcendence hasn’t found you yet then perhaps it will when you’re ready. We all have our own path, wish you well, thanks for sharing ?

2 hours ago, DrewNows said:

Is all this spirituality stuff simply theoretical for you? If self transcendence hasn’t found you yet then perhaps it will when you’re ready. We all have our own path, wish you well, thanks for sharing ?

It has found me, yes. I said it here and there on the forum. But, I've never went into full blown personal details with anyone with it. I probably will in my life purpose if my life purpose reaches 'B.' The process (going from 'S' to 'B') is called 'organic growth' in business terms. Then, I'll be cunning when talking about it--in a product. I'll probably talk about it in 3rd person. Because I'm not interested in putting myself up on a pedestal. I wouldn't want my life purpose to turn into a cult, or maybe ppl will wonder if I'm starting a cult. ?

This is all planning and speculation. I have to actually do it.

Does it really help in talking about non-duality? The answer is no. The seeker has to actually find you, and the seeker already has to have some experience with the Truth already. And, you have to be an excellent pointer. You can't reveal something to someone if he/she isn't ready to hear it. How will that help? It could work against him/her. If you just went ahead and tell someone something (eg. a tip on non-duality) it might not be even useful for that person. Most of the time it's like this. Life is already a tough love. I would just make it harder for someone else if I pushed the tip onto another person or be assuming about the other person.

If I told someone, "I hope you have your awakening soon," and this person already had an awakening, I would be telling that person the wrong wish. Shedding the wrong light.

Just wanted to add...

This dude doesn't know how to be an 'S.' If playing music at the gas station isn't working out, go to a night club. If that doesn't work, be a guitar teacher or drum teacher. Teach ppl how to sing. His parents spoiled him.

Reminds me of this movie, School of Rock. He started a music school/class for high school kids and turned it into a rock band.

1 hour ago, Key Elements said:

It has found me, yes. I said it here and there on the forum. But, I've never went into full blown personal details with anyone with it. I probably will in my life purpose if my life purpose reaches 'B.' The process (going from 'S' to 'B') is called 'organic growth' in business terms. Then, I'll be cunning when talking about it--in a product. I'll probably talk about it in 3rd person. Because I'm not interested in putting myself up on a pedestal. I wouldn't want my life purpose to turn into a cult, or maybe ppl will wonder if I'm starting a cult. ?

This is all planning and speculation. I have to actually do it.

Does it really help in talking about non-duality? The answer is no. The seeker has to actually find you, and the seeker already has to have some experience with the Truth already. And, you have to be an excellent pointer. You can't reveal something to someone if he/she isn't ready to hear it. How will that help? It could work against him/her. If you just went ahead and tell someone something (eg. a tip on non-duality) it might not be even useful for that person. Most of the time it's like this. Life is already a tough love. I would just make it harder for someone else if I pushed the tip onto another person or be assuming about the other person.

If I told someone, "I hope you have your awakening soon," and this person already had an awakening, I would be telling that person the wrong wish.

@Key ElementsIm sorry you have me so confused...It isn't how one awakens that matters, but more how it changes their outlook and embrace of existence. People have multiple awakenings and can still choose to remain a seeker, still looking outside of themselves for answers, still creating their own limitations and systems of beliefs as if they were separate from the universe. When we speak our truth i think that's all that matters. When we think we are making it harder for someone else we are really just making it harder for ourselves, this is my belief anyways. There is no driving people further from Truth. 

And it's fine if we disagree, im just sharing 

@DrewNows I'm only saying that I want to be very careful with how I communicate anything. Look at rock stars. Why are they so popular? They know how to communicate and present themselves. Therefore, ppl go to them to unwind and have a good time. They don't create misunderstandings.

19 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

@DrewNows I'm only saying that I want to be very careful with how I communicate anything. Look at rock stars. Why are they so popular? They know how to communicate and present themselves. Therefore, ppl go to them to unwind and have a good time. They don't create misunderstandings.

There is no reason to be careful....unless you do not trust yourself 

39 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Key ElementsPeople have multiple awakenings and can still choose to remain a seeker, still looking outside of themselves for answers, still creating their own limitations and systems of beliefs as if they were separate from the universe. 

There is no such thing as 'outside.' Everything is you. When you travel, do immigration/naturalization, and become native, you're only learning from you.

6 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

There is no reason to be careful....unless you do not trust yourself 

We still have to live in this world. We're still embodied. Ignoring reason and practical life is blind. Anyway, time for me to go back to work. 

There is no such thing as 'outside.' Everything is you. When you travel, you're only learning from you.

Not in a seekers eyes ? (really depends on the perspective we choose to hold)

We still have to live in this world. We're still embodied. Ignoring reason and practical life is blind. Anyway, time for me to go back to work. 

it is no coincidence I’m listening to this now, maybe you will like to check it out 

its not about ignoring reasons but seeing how we create reason 

enjoy speaking with you and will check out your life purpose soon (always wanted to learn a new language) 

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows one thing...

To sum up why I'm doing my LP with non-duality being said at the top of Maslow's, like I said in this thread, I don't want to look like this 'ghost' ? :

adviceghostsmain1_LargeWide.jpg

There is such thing as "shedding the wrong light" on someone, and ppl are smart enough to make their own conclusions about themselves.

(Oh no!)

Sometimes on a forum or wherever, the dialogue (or debate) goes back and forth, and back and forth, etc., etc. Someone saying and claiming that they had full awakening, and the other person doubts it and tells the other person that he/she doesn't have full awakening. There's no point in that. It's just a dialogue (or debate). You're not going to learn anything from that. However, if you express it in a product, your full story (in a cunning/tactful way), someone out there who is ready to hear you will hear you and learn something from it. Those who don't understand what you are pointing at will have to live life more to understand.