On Leo saying that we don't exist.

30 posts in this topic

@xthebentnecklady

You assume other people exist.

You assume doership exists.

You assume experience exists.

You assume stimuli exists.

You assume stimuli occurs to some one.

You assume dualistic interaction exists.

You assume you exist.

Your entire theory would be true if any of it was actually the case. However your entire scenario is based on an entirely false premise so to answer or respond to that would be both a trap and also equally untrue. 

You perceive these things but also perceptions are inventions, mental constructs, imagination, relative interpretation. Anything you invent is not fundamental. That which is not fundamental cannot be real nor Absolutely true. 

Edited by kieranperez

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Leo it sounds like you are dismissing duality. Are you really dismissing duality or do you just want us to be more open minded, more curious about this non duality stuff? It sounds to me you  start a war against duality, like alle these people who are living in dualistic world are delusional,.

My brother lived the first 15 years of his life in non duality, then his perspective shifted and he was living in duality since then. He was totally shocked as this happened. When I switch to non duality, maybe I will be shocked, too? How do I know if I like non duality? What I know is, that I love to live in duality. I have the perfect life. Should I still pursue non duality? 

Do you notice that you are creating a duality between nonduality and duality? Nonduality includes duality. Paradoxical. 

@Leo Gura  Sometimes when you answering people, your answers resemble with those famous sages like Ramana or Nisargadatta. Well done! 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

No matter what you do, you slap Leo, you slap your self, you jump, you eat, you dream, you don't dream, you see 7 colors of rainbows, you see the absolute void of space between the stars,You touch and feel, feel it's solid, feel it's painful, feel it's pleasurable, you think this is a dream, you think this is reality, whether you think you are in London, or Paris, or Las Vegas, or Brooklyn

they are all appearances

You only have your first person awareness.

You are not in Las Vegas, Brooklyn, you are always in the same place, only the appearances are changing

Whether you jump, whether you move from one place to other ,
there is always  something absolutely still.

Your visual field is changing, your sensations are changing, your body is changing, time is changing, your space is changing

but behind it , there is something is still that it eternal.

That thing is never in Las Vegas or Brooklyn, but always here.

That thing is never in the past or future , but always now.

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

On 7/11/2019 at 3:33 PM, xthebentnecklady said:

Leo, respectfully, I can prove that I exist and that I'm not your imagination.

Give me your address, and I can slap your face to prove that I'm real.

You can close your eyes, you can pretend that I wouldn't be there, but you would still feel my palm slapping your face.

You're not creating my hand which would slap your face.

The thing which proves it is that if you would want it to stop, it wouldn't stop, because I would decide when it stops not you.

You could image it stopping on any level of consciousness, but ultimately I choose when it stops.

What are you going to make me stop, Leo?

Posses me?

I'm not your imagination.

At least not on this realm.

I'm open-minded to anything, but those ideas that you delivered in the last few months, the thing that I'm imagining you and the thing that I image my parents don't really make sense.

There are a lot of things that are out of my control, and that don't happen randomly.

It's you, me,my parents and everyone  and everything else being real(yes,in God's imagination) on this realm.

Right?

if not,give me your adress and I can prove it.

I think a better way of putting it is your a product of a bigger imagination, a ground that imagines everything we call reality into being.  However one can see upon introspection, experience and even just a simple thought experiment that you are this ground and could never not of been and are still presently.  You may not have the power to create like your unchained groundedness, but in form you are the formless ground that is and always has been.

Here's the thought experiment

1.  Stuff can not infinitely come from something else, eventually there always needed to be something to be "The always there for everything to rest on so to say".  One may say well what about nothing being there.  Well nothing can't be a start because literal nothing means theres nothing there, period, and when nothings there, theres nothing to start or do or grow or even be into something.  Or you may say why can't stuff infinitely come from something else?  Well "within what" is this infinity of stuff coming from itself (like a chicken and an egg always coming from itself forever), because stuff requires containers to exist within, because stuff does not exist without its/a container.  So again this container so to say is a Prime

2.  Call this starting ground/prime what ever you will, god, infinity, love, life, science, quantum physics, a choas system....its always always happening and its always the Prime.....

3.  Ok, so if theres ONLY a Prime "something or insert your own word", then everything that this Prime something makes, like a big bang, or space and time, its made out of this Prime.  So, everything is made out of prime to make something that looks, feels, and is experienced as something unique and different, BUT its still Prime.

4.  So if this Prime is always the beginning, the start, the maker, the first, and it makes something, what would it make something out of?  Well wouldn't it make it out of the only thing it could, itself?  Because its all there is. So if its only making stuff out of itself and you are here right now reading this, then what else is reading this but Prime itself in this unique experience you know yourself to be right now.   You as you call yourself are this Prime as is Leo and your parents and Me.  And you can wake up to this understanding in experience and understanding......

@xthebentnecklady, the best thing that we can do for ourselves is to continually let go of the problems that come up in our consciousness.

You have a problem with Leo saying that everything is imagination. That's fine. You're not alone. Many people think he's an idiot for saying this. But at some point, in order to progress, we must let it go.

In addition to letting go, we can continually ask two questions:

1) From where in my psyche are these thoughts coming from? This is especially true about thoughts relating to killing Leo. This is passive-aggression toward Leo and as well as being unacceptable, you should be quite concerned to trace the root of these feelings down.  The second question we should ask is:

2) To whom do these thoughts arise--who is this "I" that these thoughts are designed to speak to? What really is it?

If we continually ask these two questions of ourselves--day in and day out--we come to see that the other idiots around us blathering their nonsense--like Leo--aren't really the problem. The problem is actually with ourselves. In my case, all problems and all issues lead back to Aliman. In your case, all problems and issues lead back to xthebentnecklady. This awareness and acknowledgement leads to emotional and spiritual balance and freedom.

Aloha,     Aliman

On 11/7/2019 at 9:49 PM, Shiva said:

The question is how do you know Leo isn't just a product of your imagination?

Yes you can slap him in the face. Also you can get slapped in the face. But how do you know that's not your imagination, too?

What if all there is, was imagination? Even the physical world. How would you ever know?

When it comes from your senses from direct experience is real, if it comes from your mind its your imagination.

Existence simply is. The term: "We don't exist" is created within existence ;)

B R E A T H E

can we all take a moment to appreciate the collective ego at work here? :x