xthebentnecklady

On Leo saying that we don't exist.

30 posts in this topic

Leo, respectfully, I can prove that I exist and that I'm not your imagination.

Give me your address, and I can slap your face to prove that I'm real.

You can close your eyes, you can pretend that I wouldn't be there, but you would still feel my palm slapping your face.

You're not creating my hand which would slap your face.

The thing which proves it is that if you would want it to stop, it wouldn't stop, because I would decide when it stops not you.

You could image it stopping on any level of consciousness, but ultimately I choose when it stops.

What are you going to make me stop, Leo?

Posses me?

I'm not your imagination.

At least not on this realm.

I'm open-minded to anything, but those ideas that you delivered in the last few months, the thing that I'm imagining you and the thing that I image my parents don't really make sense.

There are a lot of things that are out of my control, and that don't happen randomly.

It's you, me,my parents and everyone  and everything else being real(yes,in God's imagination) on this realm.

Right?

if not,give me your adress and I can prove it.

@xthebentnecklady "At least not on this realm"

You made your own point.

There is no difference between real and imagination within imagination.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You could say the same thing about your dreams.

Yet you still get slapped in it either you want it or not.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin exactly. I dreamed lately that some guy threw a piece of concrete in me. I felt / i still feel/ the breeze of this flight right next to my head.

So if I died then I would wake up, so what a moral of it?

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@xthebentnecklady "At least not on this realm"

You made your own point.

There is no difference between real and imagination within imagination.

There is.

If I image that I kill Leo or if I actually kill him, it's not the same thing.

If I image that I have a million dollar or I actually have that million, it's not the same thing.

If I image that I'm enlighted or I'm actually enlighed it's,again it's not the same thing,

All ego aside,but there IS a difference.

right?

@Shin okay.

so Leo was referring to God's imagination, not to Leo's imagination.

because ultimately neither me,Leo or anything else does not exist, it's just a 'mental projection' from God's infinite imagination?

right?

@Shiva "What if all there is, was imagination? Even the physical world. How would you ever know?"

well,dreams are random and they don't have a logic and they do not respect any rule.

i could get shot in a dream and still be alive without my head or ..you know, absolutely anything.

But , BUT, this reality HAS rules that cannot be broken and it is a very logical world, where nothing magical happens.

Time is logic,things have consequences.

If I cut my own hand,I will have to live the rest of my life without it, chances that I will magically get a new hand out of nowhere are 0.

okay,some dreams might have their own rules,but they still can be broken.

In this reality,gravity cannot be broken,I cannot jump to the moon,I cannot get rid of my addictions just imagining so,I actually have to go throw consequences and all the emotional work.

Aside from this,I have nothing to say,I could accept the fact that this reality is a dream,I'm not that grounded into this reality anyway,but this comparison between dreams and reality doesn't feel that fair.

I have haundreds of dreams but there is one life,as far as I remember O.o

@xthebentnecklady there are layers to imagination.  Tiers if you will.  

The ego imagines it had 1 million - tier 3

The ego imagines killing leo - tier 3

The ego has 1 million - tier 2

The ego kills leo - tier 2

Leo dies and becomes god - Leo's tier 1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, xthebentnecklady said:

Give me your address, and I can slap your face to prove that I'm real.

Until you've actually slapped Leo in the face, its not real. Maybe Leo's computer generated, who knows?

99% of what you call 'reality' is in your mind - it's all ideas, concepts, potentialities, inferences, what ifs, circular reasoning, rationalisation, extrapolation, guesswork, mind reading, speculation, filling the blanks and so on.  Just look at some optical illusions.  Change blindness is a good one.

The real question is how do you know the difference between 'reality' and your 'mind'? Where does one begin and the other end?

All stories and explanations are false.

@Inliytened1 and let me guess,the tiers are imagination too.

But if everything is imagination this means that my own body and mind and my thoughts are imagination.

Why would it be this way?

why would God make something seem real if it's not?

Why do I have to suffer in this life just because God wants to play the imaginary life?

Also if there are no limits to imaginations,why God dreams that 7 millions people exist,which are basically the same,with 4 arms and the same survival needs?

It doesn't seem that God came up with something originally..it's just the same boring get born-live-die life for every since person from all of those millions.

Why isn't God more original?

human dream>human dream>human dream>human dream>human dream for jdnwqidamillios times

Why God doesn't dream a unicorn or some weird creature out of nowhere?

Why is God having a pattern if it's unlimited imagination?

Why God doesn't embody this unused-captive-alien-concepts-from-the-p

or something new.

I honestly find this life so fucking boring and limited.

-the ego survival game-.

It seems that God is a good programmer but his game concepts are boring as shit.

@LastThursday

my eyes perceive something

my ears perceive something

my nose, tongue perceive something.

where are those stimuli coming from?

aren't they coming from a common reality which we all perceive and live in?

Prove to me that my parents are my imagination.

If my mother's vagina is imagination, where did my body came from then?

God's vagina?

@xthebentnecklady you are quite right - you're definitely perceiving something.  But perception can't be reality (see optical illusions).

It's just a matter of viewpoint. Maybe light is falling onto your retinas from distant stars. Maybe you're staring into the mind of God. Maybe you're God staring at itself.

The thing is, either reality is solid and unbreakable, or it's pure imagination. It's a binary choice, there's no middle ground. It can't be mostly solid, but a little bit imagination. Once you start having any doubt whatsoever, there's only one conclusion: it's all pure imagination.

Next time you are away from your parents (maybe now), think about what they're doing right now. Is that really what they're doing? Or is it your imagination? Don't they just become a figment of your imagination when they're not there?

All stories and explanations are false.

An illusions whole point is to appear real. 

Illusion and real are one in the same at that point. 

Leo is highlighting a facet of all of this we usually aren't aware of by default because we have so many beliefs we haven't truly looked at closely. 

It looks like you have only absorbed what Leo has said as a concept. Don't get too caught up in it. It does not truly represent what Leo has been pointing to. Now you must do the consciousness work. 

You'll drive yourself nuts trying to grasp God from an egoic perspective. 

@xthebentnecklady

You have a lot of work to do.

This realm right here is magical. You just can't see it yet. You don't know anything whatsoever. You assume and live according to your assumptions that are learned from beliefs or experiences. (me and everyone else do that as well).

You don't have to suffer, unless you choose to. You create your suffering by resisting yourself. That's the whole story.

To understand what Leo is saying, you'd have to lose all of your concepts of time (future and past) as you're listening to him. That will make everything easier for you to understand.

RIGHT NOW is where all imagination occurs, including the future and the past.

Edited by Truth Addict

It's not the subjective experience of one's unfolding life that is being denied, but its supposed objective counterpart. And without objective existence you exist in the same way something in a dream exists - merely strands of dream stuff woven into being. 

@xthebentnecklady I can save you the time of traveling all that way to slap me. Just slap yourself and it will be the same thing.

Who knows, maybe that slap will wake you up from your dualistic delusion. So give it a try ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo it sounds like you are dismissing duality. Are you really dismissing duality or do you just want us to be more open minded, more curious about this non duality stuff? It sounds to me you  start a war against duality, like alle these people who are living in dualistic world are delusional,.

My brother lived the first 15 years of his life in non duality, then his perspective shifted and he was living in duality since then. He was totally shocked as this happened. When I switch to non duality, maybe I will be shocked, too? How do I know if I like non duality? What I know is, that I love to live in duality. I have the perfect life. Should I still pursue non duality? 

Edited by OBEler