Inder

If Leo say we are God, then do you think Free will exist or we have control?

20 posts in this topic

If Leo say we are God, then do you think Free will exist or we have control?

Please give me straight forward answers, don't beat around Bush.

Yes or No?

Thanks

No, freewill doesn't exist. Because God is in limited form as humans, coz he like to know what it's like being limited.

@Inder

Sorry. But your question cannot be answered with a simple yes or no.

Your question is full of groundless assumptions that need to be taken for granted in order to give answers. Examples: "free will", "you", "we", "have control".

I could create a similar question:

If hjki say uik are Vnioo, then do jfoyd think jtzsisto exist or 6ff jjtokjg dpdpd?

Please give me straight forward answers, don't beat around Bush.

Yes or No?

Thanks

That's how your question sounds to God.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Inder this might be powerful to consider

if the straight answer which you are given, without having beaten around the bush is

YES - You have free will | how does that change or impact your daily life?

and

if the straight answer which you are given, without having beaten around the bush is

NO - You do not have free will | how does that change or impact your daily life?

now for the answer. there's isn't a straight YES or NO answer for the question you're asking.

because the answer depends on your perspective or point of view.

here's a question for you now @Inder

is this picture I've posted, are there 2 animals sitting on trees or a woman's face?

NO BEATING AROUND THE BUSH!

Straight answer... which ONE is it?

A: 2 animals sitting on trees

B: Woman's face

Straight forward answer only Inder! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from God's POV, you Inder do not have any free will

from Inder's POV you have free will

between the two, your life flows :)

God Bless You.

Untitled.png

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei Who chooses perspectives, awareness uproots who. Inspect the perspectives, listen to the sensations. A who is not sensational, contrary to appearance, and in spite of even the subtlest dogma. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Inder If by free will you mean there is an agent that is making independent decisions - 100% no

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

3 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

If hjki say uik are Vnioo, then do jfoyd think jtzsisto exist or 6ff jjtokjg dpdpd?

AHAHAHHAHAHA  you are awesome xD

Straight answer: NO

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

You just forgot. Forgot that you are God. You choose to become limited and finite, experience duality. So the answer is both yes and no. 

@Truth Addict @SoonHei @Leo Gura

Hello everyone thanks for your all answers, it was really helpful.

This morning i did deep self observation, answer was very clear, i would like to post what i learned from self observation i made some notes, hopefully thats what you guys are trying to explain, make sure we all on the same page.

Here is note

12july 19.
I'm just a observer/awareness with inner knowing and understanding, which has 100% No free will or 0% control.
I don't know what my next thought gonna be.
My intution is not work from my own free will, it works whenver it wants to.
Thoughts and sensation/emotions appear out of nowhere.
I'm not input to my physical Action, my brain and body controls that without any single input from me, if you believe you take conscious thoughtfulness action, again you don't know whats your next thought gonna be.

When people belive in free will, what really happens to them, they themselves as awareness so attached to thoughts, emotions or Action or anything, its become impossible for them to distinguish between forms and observer, then they forgot who they are, they become that thought or emotion or action,  without knowing who they are.

When you realize this truth of no free will, you as awareness/observer see things from higher perspective or detached perspective.

Earlier you surrender to this truth of no free will, better your life will be.

Edited by Inder
User

3 hours ago, Inder said:

@Truth Addict @SoonHei @Leo Gura

Hello everyone thanks for your all answers, it was really helpful.

This morning i did deep self observation, answer was very clear, i would like to post what i learned from self observation i made some notes, hopefully thats what you guys are trying to explain, make sure we all on the same page.

Here is note

12july 19.
I'm just a observer/awareness with inner knowing and understanding, which has 100% No free will or 0% control.
I don't know what my next thought gonna be.
My intution is not work from my own free will, it works whenver it wants to.
Thoughts and sensation/emotions appear out of nowhere.
I'm not input to my physical Action, my brain and body controls that without any single input from me, if you believe you take conscious thoughtfulness action, again you don't know whats your next thought gonna be.

When people belive in free will, what really happens to them, they themselves as awareness so attached to thoughts, emotions or Action or anything, its become impossible for them to distinguish between forms and observer, then they forgot who they are, they become that thought or emotion or action,  without knowing who they are.

When you realize this truth of no free will, you as awareness/observer see things from higher perspective or detached perspective.

Earlier you surrender to this truth of no free will, better your life will be.

Okay cool!

Then again, how do things happen? By whose will?

How do thoughts appear out of nowhere? How are thoughts related to actual physical activities? How could they be?

Edited by Truth Addict

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

@SoonHei Who chooses perspectives, awareness uproots who. Inspect the perspectives, listen to the sensations. A who is not sensational, contrary to appearance, and in spite of even the subtlest dogma. 

mind breaker ? love it. Destroy all those spiritual egos. 

Spirit ❣️

Edited by zeroISinfinity