themovement

Its all genetics

79 posts in this topic

@themovement “You” don’t know what genes are. Yet, claiming you understand, you do know, THAT is what angers you. You’re saying this thing controls your life - but you haven’t looked to see what that thing is. It is not easier to suffer ignore-ance. Not at all.

Keep proving all these spiritual fools wrong though. You’re on fire! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

When I saw Freddie Mercury I personally didn think he was much of a looker but as I progressed listening to his music, I fell in love with his work and him! it's his Aura! Even the way he moves is such art! He is one of the most cherished artist of the century and people are still having a great time by his productions.

Do not judge a book by its cover.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

1 hour ago, themovement said:

@Shin If so why don't scientists focus more on what you are saying? Black pill says this is all a form of coping. LA LAland thinking to cope. I will never know if this will make me happy because I cannont get it anyway. I have tried, its down to my genetics.

This angers me

Then suffer.

Maybe you'll be tired of it at some point and will stop lying to yourself.
Or maybe you won't and will deeply be unsatisfied on your death bed and wish really bad you'd listen 60 years ago.

Up to you ?

You chose your own life, not anybody else ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I partly agree.

It's dependent on genetics (hardware)+childhood and environment (software/programming).

I also agree that if you are unlucky enough to become a beta male in this world then you are screwed.

Of course you agree

That's your excuse too xD

God is love

And God in them

Just now, Mikael89 said:

Your high horse is so high that you can't see properly from up there.

You are wrong, oh well, it's not my problem that you suffer from false beliefs.

I love you too Mikael :)

God is love

And God in them

The best leaders in the world were fucked up genetically. Think of hitler and his mental instability.

Napoleon,lincoln etc.

I know how it feels to be stuck in this kind of worldview. It's terrible. Im not good looking at all, i have blamed my success in dating to this fact. I went up and approached for many times (Incorrecty. Even my good looking friend is months that he is approaching still can't get results, lol)

And yes, i followed black pill, which made me even more depressed. Finally i gave up. If there is nothing i can do about it, im not going to be doing anything about it.

Basically for me, the choices were 2:  

1: I kill myself. I cannot improve myself anymore through game, i can't reach my goals,can't get girls etc...

2: I just surrender and move on. There can exist a way to handle and to let go of the pain. I don't know if there is, but i hope so.

Now, of course i am still improving myself, but the work im doing now is more profound.

Is this a way to cope? 

Who gives a fuck. It's a way to cope in your poing of view.

In mine, i just made another decision on how to approach life.

@themovement

3 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

How did Hitler have bad genetics? He was smart (it requires intelligence to become the leader of a country etc.). He had a wife, children, he had lots of money, he was the boss over many, etc. (I'm not really defending Hitler. I personally don't like him.)

I tried to do #1, couldn't do it. So I'm forced to option #2, so #2 is where I'm at.

Did you know that he was mentally imbalanced? Many thinks that he was ill, same for many leaders.

Well, if you tryied option 1, you come by a really bad place man...

i wish all good things to you.

Just now, Mikael89 said:

Hm no I didn't know.

That's the power of alpha males. Look at Trump too. You can be ugly and evil and whatever.. but as long as you are alpha you can get all the women, rule a whole nation, and become rich. Harsh truth.

Oh, clarification: it wasn't a actual failed attempt. But it was close, I didn't want to live so I tried to override the survival instinct, but I failed to override it.

Thanks, you too.

And be miserable and suffer immensely.

Why do you think he needs to be the way he is if he was happy ?

He's not ...

God is love

And God in them

12 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I partly agree.

It's dependent on genetics (hardware)+childhood and environment (software/programming).

I also agree that if you are unlucky enough to become a beta male in this world then you are screwed.

So are you saying you're on this path because your genetics didn't allow you otherwise to be 'alpha' in the world? Would you rather not be here, though, in all honesty?

This work requires radical honesty, facing your fears, and seeing through the illusion and falsehood, including this childish 'alpha-bet' games.

Money, fame, power = temporary and passing gratifications, never enough, suffering

Truth = peace, freedom, eternity, true abundance, no suffering

Sounds like a much better option to me.

5 minutes ago, Natasha said:

So are you saying you're on this path because your genetics didn't allow you otherwise to be 'alpha' in the world? Would you rather not be here, though, in all honesty?

This work requires radical honesty, facing your fears, and seeing through the illusion and falsehood, including this childish 'alpha-bet' games.

Money, fame, power = temporary and passing gratifications, never enough, suffering

it sounds a better option to me either.

But you can get into this work AND still get girls and have positive,fun experiences.

You are over emphasizing this meaningful work, only because you did not get through all the pain and the shit that we have gone through.

For somebody with this backround, as soon as he is introduced here, he does put zero to little attention to this work you are talking about. He does not know shit, have 0 experiences.

And to leave your past, and to go in a different direction is HARD AS FUCK.

So yes, it's easy for you to talk.

@Mikael89 But what is your actual problem? High inhibition? Awkwardness? You look fine

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Just now, Enlightenment said:

@Mikael89 But what is your actual problem? High inhibition? Awkwardness? You look fine

@Mikael89 yea tbh you're pretty hot dude

2 minutes ago, arlin said:

it sounds a better option to me either.

But you can get into this work AND still get girls and have positive,fun experiences.

You are over emphasizing this meaningful work, only because you did not get through all the pain and the shit that we have gone through.

For somebody with this backround, as soon as he is introduced here, he does put zero to little attention to this work you are talking about. He does not know shit, have 0 experiences.

And to leave your past, and to go in a different direction is HARD AS FUCK.

So yes, it's easy for you to talk.

You have no idea what you're talking about xD

God is love

And God in them

11 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Traditionally and most often the spiritual search really begins after the worldly project has hopelessly and miserably failed. 

Spiritual practices, worldviews, transitions are all ultimately subtle manipulation inflicted upon oneself just like a red thug needs to manipulate himself to survive.

"A fool who persists in his folly will become wise"

Spiritual practices are like 'controlled' folly applied on oneself.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

7 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I would definitely rather be alpha and get all the women and be happy than be on this path.

Well i guess i have to disagree here. Comparing your instincts to happiness is such a classical mistake.

I don't know about you, but i'd rather discover my true self, achieve my full potential, contribute to the world,

then going and fucking 50 sluts like a primitive animal and then DYING.

7 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Genetics+childhood.

I would definitely rather be alpha and get all the women and be happy than be on this path.

Fame, money, and power don't make you happy, though. Ask King Solomon - he had it all and at the end of his life declared it was all vanity.

what's with all the black pill fanatics lately btw? stage orange gone wild?

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

You have no idea what you're talking about xD

I don't find that comment usefull. 

Please give me some reference to debate and understand your point of view.

(i haven't fully read the previous posts)

4 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Traditionally and most often the spiritual search really begins after the worldly project has hopelessly and miserably failed. 

I don't think this can justify your critics.

By critics i mean the "Manipulation theory" or "Coping mecchanism".

It's like saying that i turned eating healthy foods because i didn't like sweeties and shit because it could be dangerous and i might die.

Well, maybe i prefered healthy foods.

If this is still a coping mecchanism to you, im not going to debate with you anymore.