Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
traveler

Do you get drawn into the story of your life sometimes, and get depressed?

7 posts in this topic

Do you sometimes get drawn into the dream of your life again, and realise that there is literally nothing you can do to experience life in that way anymore? I'm occasionally getting these depressed and hopeless episodes, where my mind takes over my realisation and sheds light on all of the things that realisation has shattered. I've lost almost all of my friends, which I think is because we have totally different views on life now. I'm pretty isolated when I get home from work, there's really not much that interest me anymore. My ego has no hope or direction at all anymore, I still seek simple quick pleasures just like before, but now they don't seem to satisfy me. This is just the mindset I can get pulled into, but 1 hours later or 1 sec later I can have a realisation (come into presence) and then there is no problem at all. It's just like, is this what life is supposed to be? Just doing the same stuff day in and day out, even for what you call a dream or illusion?

New topic:

Another thing is that I'm pretty sure that there are people in power that are contaminating the human consciousness and overall energy system. This seems unimportant to many of you as you just dismiss it as "it's happening in the dream, there is no problem." I agree. BUT, I infinite consciousness am still experiencing different human bodies and perspectives, and some of them (maybe not human) are controlling/manipulating the rest of the human consciousness to be on a level of misery and hopelessness. In my opinion a part of awakening should be awakening on the relative level also, so there is awareness of what is happening in the collective human consciousness and on the physical plane. if you rest in awareness and observe the human interactions and behaviours you can easily notice the insanity. If you research 5G, chemtrails, and so much more there is definetely something sketchy going on, that most people don't even have the awareness to see, they are blinded by their conditioning. I have had sinus problems for over 2 years now, and It has a pretty bad effect on pretty much every single part of my life and also my spiritual growth. 31 million adults are diagnosed with chronic sinusitis in the U.S alone. I'm not saying there is a conspiracy behind this, but there sure could be. Just realise how beautiful this is for the pharma companies and the overall control of the consciousness of millions. This is one example out of thousands.

This is two totally different topics in one post, but the second topic isn't usually accepted on this forum, altough I don't know why. So I'm putting it on this post instead, if someone is interested in talking about this.

I would trade anything and everything including survival, for health and happiness.

This happens sometimes during my PMDD. What I feel comforting is the rose quartz crystal. Do you know what a rose quartz is? That link is a free handbook article on that. I love it for the soothing heat it makes in my heart. Rose quartz helped me through depression and even lowered my Vitamin B12 that I was deficient in. 

Are your depressed feelings at all related to an imagination of a future which is hopeless??? ? 

Edited by Brenzo2

No. I have died slowly, becomed conscious that I am God. I have no life, I am life. I have my issues, my problems but never do I have depression.

I know this life is temporary, this body is temporary and ultimately an illusion like any temporary psycadelic experience. Only way to God is through love and direct awarness. It's unchanging and thus real, it's continues and permanent and thus Truth. 

Edited by Conrad

3 hours ago, traveler said:

Do you sometimes get drawn into the dream of your life again, and realise that there is literally nothing you can do to experience life in that way anymore? I'm occasionally getting these depressed and hopeless episodes, where my mind takes over my realisation and sheds light on all of the things that realisation has shattered. I've lost almost all of my friends, which I think is because we have totally different views on life now. I'm pretty isolated when I get home from work, there's really not much that interest me anymore. My ego has no hope or direction at all anymore, I still seek simple quick pleasures just like before, but now they don't seem to satisfy me. This is just the mindset I can get pulled into, but 1 hours later or 1 sec later I can have a realisation (come into presence) and then there is no problem at all. It's just like, is this what life is supposed to be? Just doing the same stuff day in and day out, even for what you call a dream or illusion?

Your realization will deepen with time. It's normal for mind to take over sometimes in the beginning. Let it happen. You can't really control that.

3 hours ago, traveler said:

New topic:

Another thing is that I'm pretty sure that there are people in power that are contaminating the human consciousness and overall energy system. This seems unimportant to many of you as you just dismiss it as "it's happening in the dream, there is no problem." I agree. BUT, I infinite consciousness am still experiencing different human bodies and perspectives, and some of them (maybe not human) are controlling/manipulating the rest of the human consciousness to be on a level of misery and hopelessness. In my opinion a part of awakening should be awakening on the relative level also, so there is awareness of what is happening in the collective human consciousness and on the physical plane. if you rest in awareness and observe the human interactions and behaviours you can easily notice the insanity. If you research 5G, chemtrails, and so much more there is definetely something sketchy going on, that most people don't even have the awareness to see, they are blinded by their conditioning. I have had sinus problems for over 2 years now, and It has a pretty bad effect on pretty much every single part of my life and also my spiritual growth. 31 million adults are diagnosed with chronic sinusitis in the U.S alone. I'm not saying there is a conspiracy behind this, but there sure could be. Just realise how beautiful this is for the pharma companies and the overall control of the consciousness of millions. This is one example out of thousands.

This is two totally different topics in one post, but the second topic isn't usually accepted on this forum, altough I don't know why. So I'm putting it on this post instead, if someone is interested in talking about this.

There are alot of sketchy shit going on in the world. I don't know anything about what you talked about (5g and chemtrails) but there sure is alot of corruption going on.

All one can do is to relieve the world as much suffering as one can. 

Try to make the world a better place. ?❤