Wasem

Humanity should go extinct cuz God wants to learn what's like to be the last human

25 posts in this topic

Humanity should go extinct because God ultimately wants to learn what's like to be the last human being in the universe. What it is like to be a human who theoretically owns everything, yet can't do nothing anymore to share what he owns with anyone else.

It just feels silly the attempts of scientists to enable humans to go to other planets, and their argument doesn't hold well. It is just a logical conclusion that everything is going to end one day

7 minutes ago, Wasem said:

Humanity should go extinct because God ultimately wants to learn what's like to be the last human being in the universe. What it is like to be a human who theoretically owns everything, yet can't do nothing anymore to share what he owns with anyone else.

It just feels silly the attempts of scientists to enable humans to go to other planets, and their argument doesn't hold well. It is just a logical conclusion that everything is going to end one day

It already has learned what it is like.

Coming back to the relative, what makes it silly? Just because something is fleeting does not mean to just ditch it and not experience it. Its silly to think impermanence is a reason to not keep advancing. You can ruin experiences by getting down by impermanence or be here in the now and enjoy what is here for while it is here. Your argument doesn't hold well either. ;) There's no argument to be had. There is a ton to experience though!

your argument doesn't hold water because you say at the end: "because everything is going to end one day"

what does it mean? 

Yesterday, I saw two old men on the beach. It wasn't a real beach, it was one of those pathetic areas of sand that becomes exposed for a few hours each day when the Thames is at low tide.

Anyway, they had brought some equipment and were making elaborate sandcastles. A crowd of people had gathered to watch.

Wasem has a point. From a certain point of view, whatever we do in this lifetime, we're ultimately just building sandcastles.

@Wasem do you sometimes feel a sense of hopelessness in your daily life?

@Dan502 nice story. As for your question, i am in a state where I think that hopelessness is like the basic level or state of existence, whatever you do is just meant to distract yourself from it. I feel fascinated about my life few years ago when i was fond of producing art. Today i look at my art and i just think am I going to be able to do art again?

I feel that am leaning towards making a vow to be less distracted whenever that is possible.

@Wasem  Meaningless is the most meaningful it gets. Imagined is the most real it gets. Made up is the most true it gets. (in the dimension of mind) You might as well enjoy your life as it is :) 

1 hour ago, Shadowraix said:

It already has learned what it is like.

Coming back to the relative, what makes it silly? Just because something is fleeting does not mean to just ditch it and not experience it. Its silly to think impermanence is a reason to not keep advancing. You can ruin experiences by getting down by impermanence or be here in the now and enjoy what is here for while it is here. Your argument doesn't hold well either. ;) There's no argument to be had. There is a ton to experience though!

Good point. However, people mostly advancing today only because they are not conscious enough, and not direct or explicit enough when it comes to facing the existential questions ahead of us. At some point it is going to be boring to God to experience the same thing over and over again. There has to be conscious efforts when advancing humanity, or else God would want to experience the end. Any of that makes any sense? I am feeling sleepy and might be just don't know what i am talking about.

@Wasem  Once I asked my hardcore Enlightened friend and he said that boredom doesn't make sense. 

I have little info about boredom@bejapuskas . It is something i used to experience when i had a big heavy ego and knew little about myself, but not anymore. A human or a God without ego tends to want to explore possibilities.

2 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@Wasem  Yes, and interest to explore creates passion, not boredom :) 🙏

Oh my... Total mind fuck. 

14 minutes ago, Wasem said:

Good point. However, people mostly advancing today only because they are not conscious enough, and not direct or explicit enough when it comes to facing the existential questions ahead of us. At some point it is going to be boring to God to experience the same thing over and over again. There has to be conscious efforts when advancing humanity, or else God would want to experience the end. Any of that makes any sense? I am feeling sleepy and might be just don't know what i am talking about.

I'd advise to not take the boredom explanation too literally. From a metaphysical perspective there is no end and rather just one big eternal moment. No end and no beginning. Those are all concepts for the relative perspective. 

@Wasem  I am glad you got it. Now go into the world and explore things, there is sooo much. Science, nature, friendship, love, adventure... :) 

Basically the nutcase off the movie Sunshine by Danny Boyle. Sounds good to me. "Call no man good, only God is good." Being excluded from that Neutral, is best, but not passive.

Of Interest: Aristotle(Teleology), Carl Jung, Christopher Langan(Holo-pantheism),  William James (Pragmatism).

Evil "Caesar's Wife must be above suspicion".: Plato (Ideal forms), John Stuart Mill (Anti-teleos Utilitarianism), Leibniz (Trinitarianism), Spinoza(Pantheism) Buddhism(Paradox), Jainism?(Hysteria), Nietzsche (Perspectivism) William James (Pragmatism). 

Reality doesn't need to be understood nor explained using language

If you can imagine it then probably is happens right now somewhere in the universe, who knows :D

On ‎10‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 9:11 PM, Mani said:

Reality doesn't need to be understood nor explained using language

…...

Of Interest: Aristotle(Teleology), Carl Jung, Christopher Langan(Holo-pantheism),  William James (Pragmatism).

Evil "Caesar's Wife must be above suspicion".: Plato (Ideal forms), John Stuart Mill (Anti-teleos Utilitarianism), Leibniz (Trinitarianism), Spinoza(Pantheism) Buddhism(Paradox), Jainism?(Hysteria), Nietzsche (Perspectivism) William James (Pragmatism). 

On 10/07/2019 at 1:13 PM, Wasem said:

Humanity should go extinct because God ultimately wants to learn what's like to be the last human being in the universe.

Is this a belief or a fact? And why?

unborn Truth

15 hours ago, ajasatya said:

Is this a belief or a fact? And why?

Just like out of reasoning, A thought comes by to me. I don't hold it as a belief ( I guess so although not sure) Can you help me figure this out?