karkaore

DMT Trip report

9 posts in this topic

So Iv'e decided to do a trip on a mountain quite close to me. The view was fantastic! I've had a trusted friend looking after me.
The intention of the trip was to feel love, forgive and accept myself as i am.

The method of smoking i will share on the NN-DMT mega thread as this method was surprisingly effective! Smoked 60mg rolled in a joint.

As i was taking the third hit i still saw my hand being there holding the joint in front of me. This was amazing. xD What comes after words do no justice. But this makes me feel and remember everything better, so I'm doing this for me :P

I have managed to take the fourth hit and have collapsed in couple of seconds the sitter said. I have felt the body hit the grass, the heavy gravity pulled me and I died. O.o This was something different than other times. This was deeper. Way deeper. Instantly after my ego vanished I became IT. This brilliant, all loving, blissful, colorful, never ending being. This nothingness started coming up after some time. It didn't feel cold or dark in any way. It was very calm and subtle. It was so amusing being aware of all the ways my ego was reconceptualizing itself and so i got smashed back into my body. I was just laying there stunned!! of what have just happened. I sat up, completely fluid. My every move affecting everything around me. My body and everything around me slipping constantly until little by little everything comes back to "place". Very interesting how hard it is to recognize everything coming back. Seems like nothing changed but yet "you" are back. Doesn't it seem strange? hehe

All in all the trip was more than i thought it will be. Therapeutic, healing and the after affects are amazing.

Peace. <3 

Edited by karkaore

Thanks for the share, i was surprised you pulled it off with a joint, that's quite a wasteful and inefficient method but either way, good job :)

I also prefer doing psychedelics being grounded outside in nature, i feel there's a greater depth and connection when you are directly in contact with the earth.

I've never had challenging DMT trips outside in nature, earths frequencies seem to just calm everything down.

Peace & Love!

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto Thanks! Yeah I was expecting something mild just because it was a joint. It just blew me away in return. :D 

Beautiful experience. It's just crazy that so many people are having these blissful trips. The connection is spreading and I know one day I'll taste it in full force also!

6 hours ago, karkaore said:

It was so amusing being aware of all the ways my ego was reconceptualizing itself and so i got smashed back into my body.

Can totaly relate to this one. Also happened to me on NN DMT. It felt like "I" was created out of complete nothingness in a matter of seconds. First time when the process of recreation happened I was able to recognize and decided to let go of it and dissolve again and stayed in beeing nothing in particular for a little longer, second time "I" was built completly again, from body to mind and identity. Stunning to witness the process in action

@fryingLotus Thanks! Do you do psychedelics?

@ThinAir  Nice! I find it extremely valuable. Its like the mind rewires itself. Trying to understand everything for the first time once again.

6 hours ago, karkaore said:

@fryingLotus Thanks! Do you do psychedelics?

@ThinAir

Yes and I've had similar glimpses but never fully broken through on dmt. Just amazing still I feel the connection to every person the more and more I do and the more reports I read. 

@fryingLotus Thats great! Keep trying and you will breakthrough. It took me 4 trips to get the first breakthrough. It was at 70mg bong. The second breakthrough was 30mg. So i think that after a couple of breakthroughs the dosage doesn't play such a huge part anymore.

On 11/07/2019 at 6:20 AM, karkaore said:

@fryingLotus Thats great! Keep trying and you will breakthrough. It took me 4 trips to get the first breakthrough. It was at 70mg bong. The second breakthrough was 30mg. So i think that after a couple of breakthroughs the dosage doesn't play such a huge part anymore.

Hmmm thank you for the advice. I think my brain is still resisting and I need a more gentle approach for now. I will try again in the future though and just increase the dose to get there. By the way I've been smoking it for over 5 years and just played around. Sounds crazy but always had an issue with holding the smoke in, make me feel sick, hot flushes, heavy body load. Not good. Then I got a dab rig and things started to take off but I dunno. I guess I had an idea in my head that I need to breakthrough and it's only recently that I've realised I don't need to, that I need to listen to my body.

Maybe this is just all conceptualized but I feel when you're in a certain mind state (ie anxiety/fearful) then breaking through can either make or break you. I always seem to just push the ego to what seems like the breaking point ie anxiety, confusion, mental breakdown states etc - basically where the ego has enough strength left to fight for dear life. I've been working with Huachuma recently and it's shown me so much, gradually and gently. I will see where I stand but at the moment (finally) I'm in no rush to breakthrough.