AdamDiC

I AM BITCHES!!!

28 posts in this topic

Yo. I did some molly (120mg) with a good friend of mine. He is very, very, very, smart. He also has watched basically all of the actualized videos. Especially the last 2 ( authority, and reality) which helped the trip alot. He was on 3g of mushrooms. The trip was just a trip, a journey, it happened you know.

This is what went down:

• I AM. HAHAHA
  • I love you (me), if i want
  • nothing matters it just is
  • idk why im writing this to you (ME) to try and prove you (ME) that I am you (ME)
  • BUDDY IM THE WHOLE FUCKING UNIVERSE
  • I am that
  • There is no other. PLEASE SHOW ME AN OTHER. WHERE, WHERE, WHERE can it beee??? pff
  • I feel powerful, grounded, surrendered, NOT blissfull. NOT perfect happiness. NOT...
  • suffering = bliss. Nonduality. transcend the struggle. embrace fear to get to love to fall back in to fear to infinitely dance in bondage until our final... idk lol

IDK if this is gonna last. PROBABLY, HOPEFULLY. im really down to become a fucking unconscious idiot again and wake the fuck up again. Yo who cares.

REALLLLLLLY interested to see any replies to this. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA SAY? NO, Im WRONG? BAHAHHA. (indulging in infinite I AMness at the moment)

pardon my humanity. @Leo Gura

Enjoy it while it lasts cause it will pass and ego will return.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuu, fuck my EGO

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

I feel like that and even better than that (since I feel bliss) most of the time, no big deal.

Edited by Truth Addict

Nice but it cannot be compared to permanent conscious and aware knowing of yourself as God sober. It's the most obvious, clear, illuminating thing ever - once you become conscious that you are God.

It's just full conscious absorption in to yourself as yourself at all times, naturally, automatisk. 

3 hours ago, Conrad said:

Nice but it cannot be compared to permanent conscious and aware knowing of yourself as God sober. It's the most obvious, clear, illuminating thing ever - once you become conscious that you are God.

It's just full conscious absorption in to yourself as yourself at all times, naturally, automatisk. 

Sober/high and tripping/not tripping is an arbitrary distinction, no? This "sober" state is just another type of hallucination, like the rest.

2 hours ago, ThomasT said:

Sober/high and tripping/not tripping is an arbitrary distinction, no? This "sober" state is just another type of hallucination, like the rest.

Hallucination, sober, high, tripping are all concepts. There is only One, The One is All and Existent. Become conscious of this. No drug is needed. Only awareness. 

@Conrad

yes i realise what you mean, but there is still an issue. IT MAY be true that you guys are "god" i've imagined myself out of consciousness into a void, a conceptual void. it still doesn't answer the question of why you guys are so different. This would suggest that there are even degrees of enlightenment. It's not virtue of random chance, its simply your understanding of god varies. in other words its a marriage between "the conscious self" and "the void". Like why are you still smoking weed and trying to be conscious of god when you are god. 

Looking at enlightenment as a single void, which it is, but why do you all carry different embodiments 

@wintersolider said the question of embodiment wouldn't be possible, if you understood enlightenment. Which is true because you "BREAK OUT" OF abslute infinity into ... void... but its like there's a correlation between how a person becomes enlightened and their knowledge structure. 

As an enlightened being, it would be like buddha, your whole "self" + "limited self" would align. 

it means in essence, you haven't flipped it back on itself. 

Which means there is depth to this one void. In other words, 

enlightenment is the dissolving of the mind. 

let me ask you: can you move an object with your being? others can, Which means that consciousness itself is the driving force through which the void comes through. simply put the deeper your enlightenment, the higher your level of consciousness on the spiral dynamics model lets use for accuracy. It means that void itself is what all these practices lead to. But development of consciousness is the only method to deepen your void experience itself. 

Every time you successful collapse a duality you are bringing void in, in other words, void or existence is a pool of infinite possibilities. It means that consciousness is not seperate to void, it is complementary. Except you need void to see it all as one. Everytime you expand your limited contracted state of consciousness (ego) then you are expanding your consciousness by bringing void into your life. its you taking part in the creation process itself as that void. and NOT the identification with consciousness, more it's like something you understand to be yourself. This is god trying to understand itself, but it never understand itself, because itself is infalliable to any description except existence itself. 

so after you become enlightened, the next step is to understand the processes which makes sense and then make something. 

I don't know its abit hazy what i'm saying. This process is only possible after nirvana, not enlightenment. Meaning its a process that extends always switching between consciousness and void, over again. The more you understand about consciousness the deeper your void, the deeper your void, the more consciousness expands, which deepens your void again, that then deepens consciousnes, deepends void, deepends consciousness, deepens void, deepens consciousness. in an active process, because VOID is all possibilties. 

This is currently my highest truth i would say

Edit: i'm not sure i wrote this on the right thread, lol i think i have still momentary lapse in cognition from thinking

Edited by Aakash

While you experience this the first reflex is to come on a forum to boast, what is the truth and what is caused by chemical exaltation ?

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

@Conrad

yes i realise what you mean, but there is still an issue. IT MAY be true that you guys are "god" i've imagined myself out of consciousness into a void, a conceptual void. it still doesn't answer the question of why you guys are so different. This would suggest that there are even degrees of enlightenment. It's not virtue of random chance, its simply your understanding of god varies. in other words its a marriage between "the conscious self" and "the void". Like why are you still smoking weed and trying to be conscious of god when you are god. 

Looking at enlightenment as a single void, which it is, but why do you all carry different embodiments 

@wintersolider said the question of embodiment wouldn't be possible, if you understood enlightenment. Which is true because you "BREAK OUT" OF abslute infinity into ... void... but its like there's a correlation between how a person becomes enlightened and their knowledge structure. 

As an enlightened being, it would be like buddha, your whole "self" + "limited self" would align. 

it means in essence, you haven't flipped it back on itself. 

Which means there is depth to this one void. In other words, 

enlightenment is the dissolving of the mind. 

let me ask you: can you move an object with your being? others can, Which means that consciousness itself is the driving force through which the void comes through. simply put the deeper your enlightenment, the higher your level of consciousness on the spiral dynamics model lets use for accuracy. It means that void itself is what all these practices lead to. But development of consciousness is the only method to deepen your void experience itself. 

Every time you successful collapse a duality you are bringing void in, in other words, void or existence is a pool of infinite possibilities. It means that consciousness is not seperate to void, it is complementary. Except you need void to see it all as one. Everytime you expand your limited contracted state of consciousness (ego) then you are expanding your consciousness by bringing void into your life. its you taking part in the creation process itself as that void. and NOT the identification with consciousness, more it's like something you understand to be yourself. This is god trying to understand itself, but it never understand itself, because itself is infalliable to any description except existence itself. 

so after you become enlightened, the next step is to understand the processes which makes sense and then make something. 

I don't know its abit hazy what i'm saying. This process is only possible after nirvana, not enlightenment. Meaning its a process that extends always switching between consciousness and void, over again. The more you understand about consciousness the deeper your void, the deeper your void, the more consciousness expands, which deepens your void again, that then deepens consciousnes, deepends void, deepends consciousness, deepens void, deepens consciousness. in an active process, because VOID is all possibilties. 

This is currently my highest truth i would say

Edit: i'm not sure i wrote this on the right thread, lol i think i have still momentary lapse in cognition from thinking

Void, I am that. I am literally Everything. Drop all this and become conscious of yourself. I don't need weed to be conscious of God but it intensifies my state of consciousness and makes me more conscious of God, it gives me permanent insights which is always nice. But like 5meo and such , that's a waste of time for me. 

You are God right now in this present moment completely sober. Become conscious of this. Become aware of it. It's just direct aware knowing of yourself as God. Doership and the ego are merely an illusion like snake in the robe. 

@Conrad yes i understand, i'm just relaying to you how the void becomes deeper. I'm well aware that your in the void. 

THE EGO IS YOU(one)! you can take full doership of it and that is by increasing your consciousness 

it is not contradictory to the void its complementary 

Its because you haven't ridden the ox backwards that you think this is contradictory. 

Edited by Aakash

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Conrad yes i understand, i'm just relaying to you how the void becomes deeper. I'm well aware that your in the void. 

THE EGO IS YOU(one)! you can take full doership of it and that is by increasing your consciousness 

it is not contradictory to the void its complementary 

All is yourself. There is only you. 

Well remember Infinity or God is both the form and the formless.  They are indistinguishable when viewed from the highest view.

A mystical experience is an experience of pure Being - the formless in which something incredible happens - once in a lifetime for many.  There is this dissolving sensation that becomes total and then all of a sudden the ego completely dissolves and you are in a non-dual state.

What's interesting is that here you are no longer the relative - you are the Absolute so there are still Absolutes that you become conscious of that seem to appear as form but aren't.   It's really hard to explain with words.  But its very divine and beautiful - and everything slows down.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 yes and do you know why? its because your mind is the one that gives notion of time between thoughts. 

When you are able to be flexible without the use of the words "i am god, there is only god, this is this and that is that" 

your void deepens. The more you "observe" instead of think. The deeper your void goes. 

it is simple a state where your looking at consious from the "outside" of itself, which then sucks it inside your void. To the point itself, where the void no longer exists. Its an "Experience" for lack of a better word, of distorting boundaries between finite objects. The void itself changes texture, you are able to BRING the "consciousness" back into your void. Therefore it will become APART of you, this is only possible in god consciousness. its simple as this, "if" in your void- you are not able to move objects in physical plane. Then your Void can be deeper. In other words, Void is mathematically equal to consciousness. They are indistinguishable from one another. This is the minimum requirements for total non duality entry. Still once you are alone in god consciousness or stage coral + any stages above this. ONCE YOU ACCEPT YOU ARE GOD TRULY. then you have free will, to bend consciousness as you see fit. Thereby leading quote on quote "humanity" to new stages of consciousnesses. So moving objects within yourself is stage teal or any siddhis really are stage teal. "Understanding god's metaphysics/ insights" are stage coral. The methods are different in each section as we've throughout the spiral. Why you may ask? 

because the spiral itself is you. It is not a concept, the boundary between concept/ actuality collapses. In other words, once your void is strong enough you can manipulate consciousness, which means for conrad, instead of buying weed, he could manifest a joint, right infront of his face and smoke it lol. NOW wouldn't that make your pockets full again. Your imagination becoming reality. 

Also i say this with complete conviction, it is simple "absolute truth about absolute truth" LOL its a twisty one, words break down here. So we have to reinvent new words, simple put i'm talking about absolute truth beyond absolute truth. Which itself cancels out when distinctions collapse (because there are no distinctions) i'm just doing it to create a distinction. so it collapses and is simply "absolute truth" again lol. 

edit: its ironic, when you go 360, you'll then reform new dualities - which you will need to collapse as god. I.e is it morally correct for me to instill infinite love into a female while she is with me , thus making her fall in love with me" lol! its actually quite funny, but void is a funny thing. its not always about "reaching" a destination, its more like enjoying a ride in the groundless now. "nirvana, the creation of your own seperate reality" 

Edited by Aakash

@Inliytened1 @Conrad I don't know how many times i'll need to repeat this O.o and so i guess i'll repeat it as many times as it needs to be said

But we are god, not buddha or buddha consciousness 

we are "buddha nature" or in other simpler words, our nature is "void" 

to consider yourself to be a participant in void, is indeed devilry. 

not accepting your true nature with complete responsibility, is devilry 

Edited by Aakash