Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gerred61

Narcissist brother

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone had to call the police about my brother decided to go no contact were do I go from here?

@Gerred61 You didn't provide enough information. I have no idea what happened between you and your brother.

unborn Truth

We come from a dysfunctional family and for many years have been playing out our family issues  I let him back into my life 6 months ago ( he's been sleeping on my couch all that time) 7 days ago came back to the house drunk verbally abusing me acting crazy i was very scared i left the house called the police had him removed decided this time no more forgiveness this is my first-time using no contact really need to get rid of him I know I have co-dependency issues 

@Gerred61 You're fine. If possible, let him know that you won't help him unless he decides to help himself.

This is the problem of family members. They act as if they had total freedom or if you owed them something. Legally speaking, the only ones that owe you something are your parents. And that's only until you turn 18.

unborn Truth

7 hours ago, Gerred61 said:

Hi everyone had to call the police about my brother decided to go no contact were do I go from here?

Keep no contact, stay safe, work on cultivating healthy self-love (the opposite of co-dependency).