Wasem

Thanks to Leo' teachings, I might never gonna have sex again!

48 posts in this topic

Few years back, Leo was making videos about sex, one of them is how to make a woman squirt, today Leo's teachings are just a little bit different. He says that having sex with someone is like:
A- Masturbating using other's body!
B- Is like having sex with yourself, for the other person is ultimately you!

These adds to my current issues with women, As if I already didn't have enough problems getting intimate with them.

I swear if people start believing in his teachings in masses, humanity will vanish.

Is that what God wants?!

Maybe your not ready yet and need to focus on other matters first?

@Wasem Why do you take Leo's words as granted? Are you really that vulnerable?

unborn Truth

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, Wasem said:

Few years back, Leo was making videos about sex, one of them is how to make a woman squirt, today Leo's teachings are just a little bit different. He says that having sex with someone is like:

These adds to my current issues with women, As if I already didn't have enough problems getting intimate with them.

I swear if people start believing in his teachings in masses, humanity will vanish.

Is that what God wants?!

If everyone believed in his teachings, humanity would definitely suffer a massive decline. Those left would be miserable solipsists.

He says himself that you shouldn't believe him but it's kind of hard not to after hearing some of his insights. That can't be unheard.

Edited by Shaun

"The narcissist becomes one with everything, because the narcissist is everything and everything is the narcissist" -Sam Vaknin

Posted (edited)

What's wrong with people..

@Wasem Use your own head and feelings. Don't be a puppet.

Btw, you have sex with yourself when you masturbate, why isn't that a big deal then? You have sex with a hand, with your own hand. Why doesn't that bother you.

Edited by Mikael89

“The literal meaning of life is whatever you're doing that prevents you from killing yourself.”

- Albert Camus

1 hour ago, Wasem said:

Is that what God wants?!

This is a problem of different paradigms, and invalidating a relative paradigmatic happenings of mundane life by superimposing an absolute paradigmatic truth. So, it's saying that the absolute is superior to the relative... which not only causes us to create a rift in our conceptual understanding of things (the opposite of non-duality), but causes us to make a lot of foolish decisions that will keep us from growing. And ironically, the resistance against the relative will keep you from the absolute. It's a real trap.

I made a video about the topic. It's best not to set yourself in resistance to the workings within this human existence. And too often, when people are exposed to absolute 'truisms' before their really in touch with and ready for absolute Truth, they make the mistake of invalidating the happenings of life. And this causes of problems of repression and solipsism and nihilism and the like.

Leo who speaks a lot of absolute Truth, who is quite advanced in his seeking, and is on a part of the path where swimming is required. And you're on the part of the path where walking is required. So, when Leo is talking about how to swim, you're making the mistake of trying to swim in the middle of a dirt road and just flopping around and not moving forward because you're using the tools wrong.

When you're on the dirt road, just be on the dirt road. It's an important step, and it's wisest to honor your emotions ABOVE AND BEYOND any non-dual truism that you've heard.

I made a video on the topic since it's such a problem in the Non-Dual spiritual community. You cannot transcend until you are able to embody your humanity fully.

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/thediamondnet 

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

This is a problem of different paradigms, and invalidating a relative paradigmatic happenings of mundane life by superimposing an absolute paradigmatic truth. 

My only criticism is that your target audience is a non native English speaker, and a lot of information is not going to get to the audience with the language you chose in parts of your response, after this section the language use was much better but maybe something to consider in cases where your audience probably is not at a high reading level in English, although he did great as a non-native and was completely understandable.

Your analogy of swimming/walking gave me some happy mental images so thank you for that 

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

I've had a ton of sex lately after a long spell of no sex. I'm not especially better off. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.

I know the obsession for sex is a tough one as we are wired to spill our seed. 

13 hours ago, ajasatya said:

@Wasem Why do you take Leo's words as granted? Are you really that vulnerable?

Leo's words make sense, and combined with my own personal experience. When we start life, we are very excited about trying new things, but after few years, you find out that they are not as fulfilling as you might think about them. I tend to think of sex this way during these days. Why do you think elderly basically give up sex?

Thanks @Emerald for this important subject. I'll try to observe myself and see if I am rejecting that based on a belief in an absolute truth. 

I want to try one day to have a direct experience through drugs, which are not accessible for me where I live, however, even if just a belief, it might start manifesting itself, even if no direct experience is happening? is that possible? My idea is that if you can build comprehensive understanding and see the big picture, then eventually what's going to happen is that the belief is going to manifest itself into reality.

33 minutes ago, Wasem said:

Why do you think elderly basically give up sex?

yeah uhh, elderly people "giving up" on sex is a big chunk physiological, not just a mindset shift.

you got a lot of limiting beliefs my man, definitely deconstruct this and go back to square one, leo isn't at fault for you not getting laid.

5 hours ago, Omni said:

yeah uhh, elderly people "giving up" on sex is a big chunk physiological, not just a mindset shift.

you got a lot of limiting beliefs my man, definitely deconstruct this and go back to square one, leo isn't at fault for you not getting laid.

Sex and relationships are distractions anyways. I would rather at least live for a while without them for now. 

5 minutes ago, Wasem said:

Sex and relationships are distractions anyways. I would rather at least live for a while without them for now. 

nono that's not how it works. You don't neglect sex or relationships because you have the belief that they are a distraction. That's just fooling yourself. No real growth will happen there.

20 hours ago, Wasem said:

You work on these issues and problems that are getting in the way of intimacy so you actually get these experiences.

Everything is an assumption.

2 minutes ago, Psyche_92 said:

nono that's not how it works. You don't neglect sex or relationships because you have the belief that they are a distraction. That's just fooling yourself. No real growth will happen there.

They are distraction, there's no doubt about that. You know why? because you always try to "be better" at them, but that doesn't work, you don't get the fulfillment that you imagine yourself getting when you decide to immerse in them. So Better give them up and not go after them. 

4 minutes ago, Psyche_92 said:

You work on these issues and problems that are getting in the way of intimacy so you actually get these experiences.

You are telling me to push through and try over and over again until you make it! Well the thing is that you want me to chase and chase, but really, what's the most I am going to get out of that? I mean it seems that there is a reason why people who believe in religion prefer to be celibate. 

34 minutes ago, Wasem said:

to an extent, yes they are. But remember there are phases and stages you go through in live in which these truths are applicable. You may not be in a position where you should neglect relationships altogether, i've stayed away from intimate relationships for 3-4 years and i still don't recommend that to many people. In fact i'm considering deliberately going back to further improve being vulnerable and connection with someone - but it's not priority as it stands for me.

Consider studying maslow's hierarchy of needs, this may help guide you a bit.

@Wasem  If you really think that you have to listen to everything Leo says and act on it, even if it makes sense, you are not taking enough responsibility for your own actions, you are affraid of going into the unknown by yourself. This is not something anyone can tell you, so you are just deluding yourself and it manifests itself as suffering. If there is you, another person, sex, masturbation, difference all at the same time, you still don't understand.

I asked "Is this what God wants?" and no one seems to address this question here.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Wasem said:

I asked "Is this what God wants?" and no one seems to address this question here.

@Wasem  That is not really relevant to you, you just accept everything that's happening and observe what makes you truly (this is not common knowledge) joyful :) Then act on that. No need to be slave of someone else.

Edited by bejapuskas

Everything that happens is what God wants. 

Be careful about taking in these insights as only concepts. Doing that is why religion is the way it is. People often have problems taking in insights because they don't truly grasp what is being said and the insight becomes twisted and corrupted by the ego. 

1 hour ago, Wasem said:

It's gonna be even more of a distraction if you don't take care of it.

It's gonna stay as unfulfilled wishes in your subconscious and fucks up every other domain of your life.

Definitely not something to bypass.

If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself