Meditationdude

Sometimes I don’t want to do anything

14 posts in this topic

Some days I don’t want to do shit. My perception of time slows and my energy levels drop.

I’m on the self actualization journey and I assume this is part of the path but was wondering if there are things I can do to help get through these rare but difficult days?

46 minutes ago, Meditationdude said:

these rare but difficult days

Eckhart Tolle talks about learning to live in this mind-free, being (vs doing) zones. So, I'd say those are great days to have.

@Natasha so when I’m having a day like I described, I should focus more on being an less on doing? 

Just now, Meditationdude said:

@Natasha so when I’m having a day like I described, I should focus more on being an less on doing? 

Yes. It's a sign of growth.

8 minutes ago, Meditationdude said:

Focus on doing one thing at a time without trying to be perfect at it, but still trying to improve for the sake of improving or to enjoy the activity you're doing for the sake of enjoying it.

If you live like this all the time, it won't matter how much you do, you'd be happy and content.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 hours ago, Meditationdude said:

Some days I don’t want to do shit. My perception of time slows and my energy levels drop.

I’m on the self actualization journey and I assume this is part of the path but was wondering if there are things I can do to help get through these rare but difficult days?

Look at the other animals and how they live, dont watch humans.

Listen to your body, not culture. 

if i dont want to do shit or get depressed, i let it happen. I literally dont do shit. there has been few weekends when i just fucking sleep saturday and dont do shit. You will be fine in a 1-2 day if you just fucking sleep.

Interesting to see several different perspectives and solutions 

Perhaps journal and see what it is that your heart requires and needs, and search for a solution along those lines (if your journaling did not come up with a solution) 

Is this a problem to you?

I am myself, heaven and hell.

Maybe try and examine and investigate the cause, meaning if your having bad days for no reason, then why? Otherwise if there rare, maybe just scream into a pillow.

it's okay, that too will pass... sometimes there are times you don't find any motivation to do things. 

it happens to me during the specific times. but don't forget that you don't fall into addiction during these times.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"