themovement

Ex on the beach is full of chads and Stacy's

15 posts in this topic

I'm sick of this, look at all the chads getting all the stacy's, this is living proof of hypergamy and black pill.

14 minutes ago, themovement said:

I'm sick of (myself), look at me projecting my insecurity on guys who actually work on the themselves getting all the girls i want, this is living proof of my shadow coming out .

Dont look at me! Look inside!

8 minutes ago, Rilles said:

@Rilles I you want to live in la la land then your free to do so, I am just showcasing evidence of the truth

7 minutes ago, themovement said:

@Rilles I you want to live in la la land then your free to do so, I am just showcasing evidence of the truth

One day youll (hopefully) start taking responsibility for your own weaknesses. Then you wont need MGTOW anymore.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Why on earth would you even watch stupid shit like that? Chimps in the zoo are more intelligent than these idiots.

Edited by Psyche_92

@themovement  The Truth doesn't need someone like you to create evidence for it :D Keep living in la la land (hell)

17 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@themovement  The Truth doesn't need someone like you to create evidence for it :D Keep living in la la land (hell)

@bejapuskas Have you even watched the above video? xD

20 minutes ago, Psyche_92 said:

Why on earth would you even watch stupid shit like that? Chimps in the zoo are more intelligent than these idiots.

@Psyche_92 Well it has 1000s of views so can't be that shit. It just exposes the truth to hypergamy

@themovementYeah dude I would advise staying clear of absolute trash shows like that, and people wonder why the world has so many problems when people not only spend there time watching but also making things like this. If everyone started to wake up shows like this would start to die. In regards to showing the truth, I mean would you want to even be associated with any of the people in the video? surely you would want a kind compassionate person to be your partner?

Just now, themovement said:

@Psyche_92 Well it has 1000s of views so can't be that shit. It just exposes the truth to hypergamy

No, it's just a show based on low consciousness values. It's a paradise for the ego, that's why people watch that shit.

@noselfnofunYou say that but some of the girls on there you would not say not to if it was offered to you on a plate like it is Aaron. Which again is all down to his genetics, makes my blood boil.

@Psyche_92Call it what you want but it shows that chads like Aaron and Stacys like the girl who throws the cake get everything they want in life due to genetics

Stop watching this low consciousness content and focus on growing your own. Getting upset over low consciousness people will not improve your life. 

All this shit you put in the forum is not a problem with everything else. It is a problem with you. You can either be a victim or take control. I don't see this truth you are claiming  everywhere I see a hurt individual who is trying to cope with discontent in their life. These posts for validation of your own ideas won't heal you. 

Thank you, guys, for your feedback to the OP.

@themovement This

18 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Stop watching this low consciousness content and focus on growing your own