Autumn

Traveling in your mind / through the astral realm

9 posts in this topic

Have you been able to astral project and/or travel to another place in your mind? Where have you gone and what have you experienced?

Back when I meditated a lot I would travel in my mind to different places (idk if it was exactly astral projection - but to me in my mind, my consciousness was in another place).

I often go to my childhood home and see every detail.

I sometimes go up towards space, higher and higher until I'm so far away from the earth that the space around me no longer feels anything like earth's atmosphere but like something else entirely (this is probably the most interesting place I've gone).

What are you experiences? Have you interacted with other beings in your travels?

@Autumn I just started to do this. I visited my fiances bedroom 30 miles away and whispered in her ear. I didnt say anything to her about it but she told me the next day she sensed me in her room and told me what I whispered.

Astral travel is legit.

Edited by Matt8800

@Matt8800 I guess that's cute? I think I would be creeped out lol.

Have you gone traveling to places you've never been?

This is something I have always been interested in. As I started getting into this work I noticed my ability to lucid dream if I was mindful before bed shot up dramatically. Having 2-3 a week if I tried.

I'm not sure how to induce these astral states but would love to know how. Did you learn from anywhere?

Astral Travel is when you completely leave your body and you can see your body there sleeping. It takes time to perfect but you just have to lay there on your back and stay completely still as long as possible and just breathe as if you are going into deep meditation then consciously get up without moving your body. There are different phases you will enter before you can wake up within the astral realm but you must master how to not let these shifts in dimensions "excite" you too much. That was my issue, i would get excited and fall back down into the mind.

I have done it more as a kid and a few times as an adult, its quite fun and you can experience/learn so much and integrate into your waking state because time works very differently in the astral, you can stretch and bend it to where you can live a long time in an good nights sleep and wake up with so much knowledge and wisdom.

There is also Schools you can go to and everything we have here on earth just far far more beyond, what we have available in astral is billions of times more than we have available to us in physical dimensions.

If you tried DMT its much closer to that than lucid dreaming. As far as your imagination goes, you go :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

12 hours ago, Autumn said:

@Matt8800 I guess that's cute? I think I would be creeped out lol.

Have you gone traveling to places you've never been?

lol, yeah. It would sound creepy. She's a clairvoyant so she's done it to me. Its mutually understood that we practice on each other. 

If you want to learn how to develop it more, there is a good book called Gifts of the Soul by Constance Rodriguez. You can do things like contact your spirit guide, access the akashic records, etc.

There are courses on astral projection. I bought one for 10$ which was on a sale for the weekend, but I didn't experiment with it or practice it even once, hadn't had the time to do so, but would really want to try and see what that is like, to see the possibilities of the other dimensions

Mahadev

@Shadowraix   This is a great video on how to do it. Should be able to do it in no time if you're a regular lucid dreamer. 

What a great question. I use astral travel with a lot of my crystals. My favorite stone for astral travel are lapis lazuli and labradorite.

I use them individually and mix them up. It's usually a session that starts with meditation, me laying on my bed with locked doors and lots of candles around. I like lavender scented candles for astral travel. 

Now, with lapis lazuli (you know that stone right?), I can go into my past lives and karmas to do penance. I feel a strong heat in my throat and third eye when I meditate and relax into astral travel. 

With labradorite, I get a peek into my future beginning with tightness and heat in my third eye chakra. 

I love lapis lazuli the most because it unlocks different parts of my memories making me feel lighter with penance, after each trip! 

What's best than this? Adding a chakra wand! Oh my GAWD! Chakra wands are so cool, you can add them into astral travel meditation to protect your mind, body and spirit by aligning the chakras.