Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kdicious

Happiness Test idea

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I was doing some journaling and I had some mind blowing and uplifting insights and realizations about happiness, life in general, coming up with this happiness test thing. Let me know what you think. 

Happiness Test- 
- Every single day is a test, from when you get up to when you go to bed, this test is given every day to everyone whether you know it or not - it's the happiness test 
- The test is mainly how much can you be still, do nothing, live a slow pace,  do minimalism and just exist and be, while staying happy 
- 99.99 % of people get F’s on this test every single day, they can’t sit still for 30 fucking seconds ! 
- Practices for the test are consciousness work (meditation, psychedelics, yoga), if you don’t practice expect to get a low score every time . Not doing consciousness work is like showing up for the happiness test every day, without doing any studying or practices for it. What a disaster that will be! 
- The point of your life is to do as well as possible on the test every day, getting better and better 
- If there are things blocking you up from not practicing, then you need to clear those 1st (Financial independence, addictions, problems you have, etc.) Go solve those 1st and don't bother with any of this yet. (This is kind of where I am now, I'm 20 years old and I'm trying to start my life purpose /business and fix some addictions I have that are killing my ability to meditate and be more conscious, but nevertheless I thought about this test and came up with it)
- If you are not practicing, or not even aware of the test, you’ll 100% not be happy, so don’t expect yourself to be unless you’re doing this 

- To be truly happy, you must give up on being happy, burn the idea of happiness to the ground through not expecting yourself to be happy doing anything (What a mind fuck)
- This can brutally simplify your life and put you at ease - look, all you have to do every day is take the happiness test, or work towards being able to take it. Nothing else really matters. This also is a mind blowing insight, because you can clearly see how no material action - whether it be my life purpose when I’m in my higher self, or eating too much junk food in my lower self - both of these are meaningless when it comes to happiness. So you kind of release yourself from expecting to be happy from anything you do. Holy fuck, that is a liberating feeling. 
- An A+ would be sitting in a chair all day, smiling and laughing to yourself doing nothing. An F would be running around all day and not stopping for 30 seconds to do nothing (99.99% of people).
This really is a huge mind fuck, really think about what this means - this means the best possible life is no life!!! What a mind fuck, Lol! Here you are, you are given all these desires, these cravings, these drives, these abilities to do things, all this stuff to do as a human being- but the key this entire time, was to give them all up and not bother with them!!! (In moderation of course, otherwise you’d be dead). Lol! Lol I can’t stop laughing!!! What a trick!!! What a fucking trick. Well I see past your trick now reality!!!! Lol I can’t stop laughing!!

That's just a stream of thoughts I wrote down that I thought would be interesting, let me know what y'all think , and thank you Leo and Actualized.org. None of this would have been possible without your guidance to steer me in this direction 

Wow! Thanks for sharing. Seriously, this is some great stuff. I have been working on my own personal "happiness guide" where I include all that limits my happiness and what improves my mood/attitude towards life. I just want to say that this really helps me get a new view towards my whole approach and this will be very helpful.

Hahahaha when I first read this it gave me a few laughs myself. Keep it up! 

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

What about doing things that make you happy that other people are happy to pay you for so you have the funds to be even more happy.:D

I have an opinion on everything :D

19 minutes ago, JustThinkingAloud said:

What about doing things that make you happy that other people are happy to pay you for so you have the funds to be even more happy.:D

Nothing wrong with that. But it already misunderstands about the real source and nature of happiness.

And that misconception or ignorance inevitably breeds error which comes back to bite ones ass down the line in one way or another.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

37 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Nothing wrong with that. But it already misunderstands about the real source and nature of happiness.

And that misconception or ignorance inevitably breeds error which comes back to bite ones ass down the line in one way or another.

I’m not really sure what you mean. The way I see it is that our mind is the source of our happiness but we do need funds to survive so why not to make it a happy process.

6 minutes ago, JustThinkingAloud said:

I’m not really sure what you mean. The way I see it is that our mind is the source of our happiness but we do need funds to survive so why not to make it a happy process.

What I mean is there is nothing wrong with survival/career/passion etc. But when it is done obliviously then that is vulnerable to error and virus.

And mind is not the source of our happiness. That thing is the source of all suffering and dilemma xD

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

11 minutes ago, Preetom said:

What I mean is there is nothing wrong with survival/career/passion etc. But when it is done obliviously then that is vulnerable to error and virus.

And mind is not the source of our happiness. That thing is the source of all suffering and dilemma xD

Thank you for sharing, it's all positive and happy here xD

1 hour ago, JustThinkingAloud said:

Thank you for sharing, it's all positive and happy here xD

Good for you!

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''