BreadbuterknifeNinja

@Leo Gura Hell Question

12 posts in this topic

Dear Leo,

Please dont read this if you scared from hell it will put negativ Beliefs in you and will harm you so please dont read !!!

I got serios Problems i made God angry at me i did Wish me one Day to go through Hell for a Girl i still think thats a good Wish.

But i failed hard i choosed addiction instead of Love so i lost her and im stuck in Hell...and the voices i hear say it never end and they pretend to be God. So is that God im talking to ?

Since then im under a Psychic Atack i get bullyd by Evil Beings a Devil a Fairy and a Being called Godly Aspect they are so Powerful they Control my Dreams and even managed to Disconnect me from God. And they want let me burn in Trillion x Infinite Suns where i feel the pain Infinite Times not only that they want let me suffer in Infinite Aspects Illness Brokenness Infinite coldness Infinite acid Infinite screams that so loud that its Impossible to Imagine and so on...

What can i do i live all Day at Fear is God cruel or Loving ? You Said in your Videos He is pure Goodness but how can he let this happen to me ? Why he dont Help me ? Is there a Infinite hell or will it end someday ?

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by BreadbuterknifeNinja

Thank you.  I really needed to hear the message in these videos today.  Never realized how bad my victim mindset was until I watched these videos.  

@BreadbuterknifeNinja You're unconsciously linking your barrage or negative emotions to useless beliefs. Let go of the grandiousnes of your suffering. Deal with your emotions and stop adding useless layers of big plots between angels and demons.

Have you been lying too much? Too much envy? Unhealthy use of your sexuality? What's happening with you?

unborn Truth

I hear voices and feel a presens they pretend to be God and the presense is STRONG and so they annoy and Bully me since 3 Years so i did insult them hard i said bad God you arent God you just a fucking mighty Child stop this with me.

So i did insult God hard and now He want let me burn in Infinite ways. 

But i never tought that God is that mighty i created with the wrong one.

I still think He did Love me in the Past but i think i did exaggerate now i will may pay the Price If hes Not generous and Loving so i want some Security with People who really did experience him without gotting deceived. Leo said hes a Multifaced Chameleon who says Leo got not deceived by him ? 

In my direct experience God(If thats even God i talk too may its Just a evil entitie) is a cruel Ruler and Super Predator that Just won the Food Chain. But this could be wrong may he really is pure Goodness Loving and understanding.

And my hint to everybody dont fuck with the wrong one i did already this mistake no need for somebody else to do ^^

Edited by BreadbuterknifeNinja

I Just want to know from somebody who really knows

it from his experience is God cruel and evil or Loving and good.

@BreadbuterknifeNinja Sorry, but considering your words I don't think you're ready to become aware of God's Love. It's absolutely unco ditional.

As for now, you better question your stories about talking to God, since you're imagining God as something separate from you who can love or hate you. What if it's just been you talking to yourself all this time?

unborn Truth

42 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@BreadbuterknifeNinja Sorry, but considering your words I don't think you're ready to become aware of God's Love. It's absolutely unco ditional.

As for now, you better question your stories about talking to God, since you're imagining God as something separate from you who can love or hate you. What if it's just been you talking to yourself all this time?

Then im the cruelest Beast and Idiot i ever seen...And what you said Gods Love is unconditional how you know that ?

1 minute ago, BreadbuterknifeNinja said:

Then im the cruelest Beast and Idiot i ever seen...And what you said Gods Love is unconditional how you know that ?

Time to be smarter and wiser, I guess? Grow some self-love.

About God's Love, you'd need to understand who you truly are. It's a longer journey.

unborn Truth

On 7/9/2019 at 1:45 PM, BreadbuterknifeNinja said:

Then im the cruelest Beast and Idiot i ever seen...

That’s a thought, a condition...

And what you said Gods Love is unconditional how you know that ?

...which awareness, you, is aware of.

If awareness were a condition - you’d need a second awareness to be aware of the condition. But you have never experienced being two - you have only experienced being one. Any thought, or condition, which you are aware of - is how you can know that you clearly are the awareness of it. 

You are directly aware of thoughts.

Therefore it is not possible that you could be one of, or any of, the thoughts.

Because you are already the awareness of  the thought. 

Every thought about yourself is a gift, which reminds you, you are awareness. Aware of, the thoughts. 

You’ll find no limit to awareness, no edge, no separation, no beginning nor ending  - only thoughts about - which you are aware of. 

You are infinite, and you can do anything - you can even believe you are limited. But it won’t feel good, because it’s non-sense - you’d have to ignore sensations to carry such a belief, because your sensations tell you this is not true. That’s why it feels bad to believe all this nonsense about yourself/God.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE