Harikrishnan

drinked lemon juice in copper utensil.

4 posts in this topic

I was out of mind when i made lemon juice in my copper bottle, drinked it immediately only mouthful of lemon juice. I puked 2 mins later but still feeling a little dizziness. What to do?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Zinc to balance copper toxicity, eat zinc rich foods, just drink more water, eat some fruit, avoid high copper foods, you should be okay.

B R E A T H E

Hope that you're feeling better. Especially since you threw up and it wasn't sitting in the bottle long, I don't think you'd have any long term effects. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Thank you. @pluto @mandyjw i am fine today after last night sleep. Does copper toxicity stay in body. I drank lot of water.

And for rest of people seeing this forum dont make or drink lemon juice from Copper utensils.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi