Brenzo2

China and giving away Authority ??

4 posts in this topic

China has been accused of imprisoning a huge amount of Muslims (ranging in the millions according to some sources) in what have been described as concentration camps dressed up as re-education facilities in news outlets whilst trying to heavily deceive and keep outsiders away that are seeking information. 

Some of the reasons for such imprisonment has said to be things such as learning the Quaran, learning Arabic, or possibly anything supporting a radical cultural alternative. 

Along with the imprisonment, they are allegedly being made to eat pork, recite chinese and communist propoganda / values, and being subjected to violence / torture. Possibly an attempt at aligning prisoners with the '3 Togethers', live together, work together, eat together.

The Muslims spoken about here have been labelled as terrorists and this seems to be a justification for the treatment they are receiving. It seems as though anything threatening to Chinas communist values is to be wiped out. 

Extrapolating from what I've seen, I've been wondering about the rest of China, with their social credit rating system being rolled out soon also, what might the effect be of giving authority away on such a mass scale as this? 

Edited by Brenzo2

How does that social credit rating system work? 

2 minutes ago, SFRL said:

How does that social credit rating system work? 

My bad, let me edit that, I don't think it's been rolled out yet. 

46 minutes ago, Brenzo2 said:

Extrapolating from what I've seen, I've been wondering about the rest of China, with their social credit rating system being active also, what might the effect be of giving authority away on such a mass scale as this?

The Chinese officials carrying out this cultural genocide have given their authority over to "communism," the "Chinese language," and so on.
The Uighurs being persecuted have given their authority away to "Islam", to the "Uighur language", etc. which the Chinese officials unfortunately see as being "in opposition" to "communism", the "Chinese language", etc.

Both are instances of people giving authority to things outside of themselves, which will always be based on ignorance, since everyone, as God, are their own highest authority. With that being said, the practical, down-to-earth effects of this are that the Chinese officials are causing so much needless suffering, as they haven't realised they have given their authority over to illusions, and that the Uighur identity isn't actually a threat to these illusions at all.

What's going on in China is a lesson of the incredibly unhealthy manifestations of giving over your thought-making capacity to external authorities that serve nothing but their own selfish, short-term egoic goals, at the expense of universal human decency, compassion, consciousness and love. We see similar things happening elsewhere in the world, such with reactionary Americans or Europeans who, having given their authority over to the idea of "America/Europe" and/or "whiteness", are treating desperate Hispanic or Middle Eastern refugees as "criminals" and "thugs."

The solution is to always investigate your assumptions about authority, to continue with self-actualisation work, and to always, always be sceptical of anyone making any sort of cultural, social or political "truth claims." You cannot reach enlightenment whilst thinking that the Truth, in no matter what context, exists "somewhere outside of yourself."

Edited by Apparation of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon