Raphael

Going through the spiral

859 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Raphael said:

Why do I have so many thoughts?

This answer is not an answer but a thought in reaction to the previous thought. Trying to understand the nature of thoughts by using thoughts is useless because it will create an endless loop of thoughts referencing themselves.

If consciousness perceives itself as being a man, this man cannot look at himself in the eyes because he is himself. To look at itself in the eyes, consciousness needs to change perspective and perceive itself as another being.

Thoughts are one way out of many to perceive reality, but they cannot perceive themselves from themselves because perception only exists when at least two perspectives are confronted. This mean that for thoughts to be understood, they need to be perceived from another perspective than the perspective of thoughts.

I intuit that intuition is a better perspective to understand thoughts.

I can see that I'm not the thoughts, but I still have thoughts. They are like clouds hidding who I am. They are this.

I really feel like 99% of people are dumb. This is paradoxical because at the same time I feel like I don't know anything.

So Many Noises

There are so many noises around me: cars, motorcycles, constructions 24/7, a neighbor who uses a sawmill, people hitting hammers, neighbours putting loud music, dogs, hens, noisy home essentials that don't work properly, tv, impulsive people screaming and behaving like animals.

It's super difficult for me to handle so many noises. I'm very introverted and it really drains my energy all day long.

I want everything to disappear.

Edited by Raphael

About Selfishness

Everyone is selfish in its own way, it means that: a homeless person is selfish, a rich entrepreneur is selfish, a climate activist is selfish, a scientist is selfish, a gardener is selfish, enlightened masters are selfish, Leo is selfish, I am selfish, you are selfish, etc.

They are different degrees to selfishness, the scale is from low conscious to high conscious:

• Low conscious selfishness: the self as an individual human being, the most selfish individuals can become agressives
  • High conscious selfishness: this is when someone realizes that he/she is the only thing that exists and perceive everything as himself/herself and therefore only care about himself/herself but in an universal way

Everything that I say is partially true, and partially false.
I'm an honest person and a liar at the same time, at least from one perspective...

They are no limits, no barrier, no rules or boundaries, but we have to create them to live a high-conscious life.

Consciousness is limitless, and this is the absence of limits that creates chaos, conflicts, "evil", and hurt humanity.

Infinite Perspectives

I'm currently accepting and opening myself to more and more perspectives. I feel like my mind is exploding in all directions.

There's something really inauthentic when things are too perfect, too professional, when things are too good and too clean.

Edited by Raphael

Sleeping Too Much Makes Me Lazy

Today is a difficult day. I have difficulties to get motivated, I'm very lazy and procrastinate a lot. I noticed that I'm much likely to be in this state when I sleep too much. I went to bed around 9:00 PM yesterday and woke up around 7:30 AM today which means that I slept ~10 hours 30 minutes. TF is that? I know a few ways to get out of this state: doing nothing for sometimes, imagining myself working and enjoying the work, forcing it. Currently, using force looks like the best option.

So fuck it. Fuck the laziness and let's get to work.

I'm tense and anxious when I communicate with people.

There's no control, nobody controls anybody. Life is magically self-regulating itself.

About Purifying Unhealthy Habits & Ideologies

Letting go and purifying unhealthy habits, unhealthy spiral dynamics manifestations, and ideologies is like vomiting again and again until everything is out.

The paradox of paradoxes is that they are no paradoxes.

Putting authority is necessary with abusive people.

I can't understand things until I experience things. Without the experience of a thing, the best that I can do to understand it is to intuit it.