Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SQAAD

How Do You Distinguish Truth from Delusion when Tripping on Psychedelics?

34 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

The map exists inside of the territory. It cannot exist anywhere else because there is nowhere else. The territory is everything, including all maps. Words can point to the truth, and are the truth.

What is the truth?

You seem to be lost in a web of concepts, which is what happens when you mentally conceptualize too much and don't have enough of direct experience. 

On 7/8/2019 at 3:06 PM, SQAAD said:

How Do You Distinguish Truth from Delusion when Tripping on Psychedelics?

When i am tripping everything feels so real and truthful but afterwards i start questioning many things and also oberve some delusions. This has made me doubtful about the psychedelic spiritual path .

Any insights would be highly appreciated.

Start by observing your delusions, and egoic attachments when you are NOT tripping. And apply it during your trips.

The ego likes to make a lot of projections during the trips, which have nothing to do with reality.

There is no need for psycadelics once one becomes permanent conscious of God and that God is I and everything. If God can be found through the medium of any drug, God is not worthy of being God. 

10 minutes ago, Conrad said:

There is no need for psycadelics once one becomes permanent conscious of God and that God is I and everything. If God can be found through the medium of any drug, God is not worthy of being God. 

I thought you were planning on doing a 100g trip with truffles though after you had already made multiple posts about how you were conscious that you were god

Just now, Consilience said:

I thought you were planning on doing a 100g trip with truffles though after you had already made multiple posts about how you were conscious that you were god

I changed my mind. I'm naturally soberly conscious of God and that I am God. It's obvious and clear to me. I will only keep myself with weed because it intensifies my state of awarness and makes me more conscious of God, permanently. 

You guys have much to learn about what insight and what understanding is.

Stop being smartasses and contemplate deeper.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, whoareyou said:

You seem to be lost in a web of concepts, which is what happens when you mentally conceptualize too much and don't have enough of direct experience. 

You seem to be closed-minded and don't know what you're talking about.

Direct experience is silent, maybe you could learn from it.

3 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

You seem to be closed-minded and don't know what you're talking about.

Direct experience is silent, maybe you could learn from it.

I suggest to take a break from the forum and actually do something, instead of mentally masturbating all day long. 

Just now, whoareyou said:

I suggest to take a break from the forum and actually do something, instead of mentally masturbating all day long. 

Great suggestion. Will not.

You can't run from the truth. 

It is present in everything you do. 

The spiritual path does not exist, only reality exists

As long as you interpret It's not the Truth :)

All your life is just an interpretstion of what is happening. 1000 people watch the same movie but all of them experience it differerently. As long as your mind is not empty like a plain mirror, it will not show you the truth it will only show you a distortion, an interpretstion of truth :) doesn't matter if you're on chemicals or sober. 

"World is not the way you think, it becomes exacly the way you think" - Mooji

Edited by Salvijus