Mezanti

i had a dream of leo being on ROGAN

17 posts in this topic

Leo i had a dream of you being on Joe Rogan, you gave the best interview joe ever had, consider going on his show, he does after all follow you on twitter and is aware of your presence.

He has said before something along the lines of 

"If he wants me on the show he knows where to find me" 

I don't think he cares to actively pursue it. He already has a community to care for. 

I have contacted his booking agent a while back, but my guess is Joe's a busy busy guy so who knows if or when he will get back to me.

Keep in mind Joe probably has dozens of guests booked months in advance.

Or maybe he's just not interested in this sort of material. It may be a bit too deep for his audience.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I personally appreciate that you aren't on all those shows. On one hand it gets the message out to more people. On the other, to me at least, it corrupts the message. Hard to respect Eckhart Tolle when he's on Opera. Do whatever you want, but I'd suggest staying away from things like that. To easy to corrupt the ego. And might seem like a good idea in the short term, but can hurt your overall image as a legitimate teacher. Again just my opinion, which is irrelevant. 

1 hour ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Hard to respect Eckhart Tolle when he's on Opera.

Opera's okay.

David Rubin on the other hand o.O, that's scraping the bottom of the barrel :P

@Leo Gura I definitely think his audience would be open to your work so probably just busy as you said, he's talked about DMT and 5 Meo multiple times before (including with Mike Tyson WTF) and he's following you on twitter (again wtf aha) 

It would be very hard to get through to his audience. They tend to skew conservative and hyper masculine and rationalist.

They would see me as a religious fanatic, SJW, hippie soy boy.

Yeah between scheduling podcasts, doing UFC commentating, and smoking weed, Joe is very busy haha. This will happen when its meant to. Regardless of the general audience, the truth will resonate with some people and hopefully Joe! This would be the most entertaining podcast I can imagine.

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It would be very hard to get through to his audience. They tend to skew conservative and hyper masculine and rationalist.

that makes a lot of sense, however, your words needs to be out there, your message needs to be heard at a much larger scale, without being watered down ofcourse. 

@Mezanti Do not fret. The seekers will find him if it's suppose to be even if he doesn't get on. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You never know what you are gonna get with Rogan either. If you look at his 2 pods with Wim Hof for example, on the first he was respectful and nice and on the other he was really rude and condesending.

@Esoteric Ever seen his one with Steven crowder on weed? 

He seems to have a few eggshells to walk around. 

It would be awesome to see Leo on London Real. They are getting into spirituality and stuff.

@Jed Vassallo I brutally disagree with all you said, actually i can not even say that i disagree because i just can not make sense of what you want to communicate, "to easy to corrupt the ego" this got me the meme of that black guy with the questionmarks around his head lol. No messege gets corrupted, if the perceiver filters it through his own biases and gets it as a corrupted form then what can someone do? If we stopped saying that killing is bad because we offend those who think it is cool to go outside and randomly kill people then what progress could we ever make.

1 hour ago, Shadowraix said:

@Esoteric Ever seen his one with Steven crowder on weed? 

He seems to have a few eggshells to walk around. 

Yeah that one was hard

I understand their perspective

I used to be an SJW hater

But when the only reference you are fed of SJWs is youtube videos of angry women beating up men and being emotionally wild, it paints a poor picture lol

21 minutes ago, d0ornokey said:

I used to be an SJW hater

But when the only reference you are fed of SJWs is youtube videos of angry women beating up men and being emotionally wild, it paints a poor picture lol

Good on you for seeing both sides of the coin. 

I definitely swung my pendulum 180 degrees as a former blood thirsty Christopher Hitchens/San Harris type of atheist. I really do forget having that worldview and I tend to lose compassion for them because I forgot that that only came about in me because that was all I was ever exposed to in life. 

Takes good self reflection to keep that in mind.