Mezanti

hey leo please make more practical vids

24 posts in this topic

leo as your experience of reality advances, your ability to judge the validity of practical subjects of self help strategies becomes more precise. 

Your recent videos all preach nonduality, its pretty much the same message but being demonstrated in different areas of life, which is fucking useful! you've pretty much got a modern Quran or bible going for you! But again, practical videos are still in need for those who aren't at stages yellow and above.

I agree.

Although there's a lot of value in these teachings as well. One has to start from where Leo started before they can get to the highest teachings.

P.S. There is a subforum for video suggestions.

I also agree. 

Leo utilising his many hours of focused intellectual growth and insights into commonplace and practical areas would provide a great service to humanity for the many of us that are stuck in getting our lower needs met. Although his older videos are reasonably good, I am sure his newfound wisdom would produce empowering videos that can really provoke real change and make a difference.

However unfortunately this won't happen. Leo doesn't make the videos for us or at our level. He makes it for himself and at his level. :(

This type of writing may seem like a command for Leo, but not at all, I request him to elaborate on more down-to-earth subjects. 

eventhough, metaphysical subjects gives us pleasure while watching it and contemplating but we as humans need more practical stuff.

I think material and immaterial subjects should keep their own balance 50/50 

but at the end of the day, it's Leo who will decide what to do and anyways, Thanks for his advanced and marvelous works! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

I disagree, I feel Leo is following his highest passion in what he is sharing. He should go with whatever flows naturally and excites him. He's under no real obligation to serve us except for his own generosity. 

@whatishappeningtome we cant speak for leo here, but that said im sure leos passion lies in also transforming peoples lives, im simply requesting for less advanced and more practical teachings (Orange teachings) to serve as a bridge to the higher more spiritual teachings.

It would be awesome to see stuff that is practical and big picture but not technical. Like the chapters and phases of life video. More stuff like that would be most useful to most people I think.

Leo has said repeatedly that if you do not do the work and grow with him, he will leave you behind. If you want more practical video, I'm sure there are plenty out there. For me personally, I want only the highest consciousness from Leo. He's covering things no one else is. To me it would be a waste for him to come back down to cover beginner stuffs. 

the irony is that this stuff *is* practical in the proper context.

@Omni like for stage orange

Edited by Mezanti

1 hour ago, Mezanti said:

@Omni like for stage orange

Who says they're not applicable to stage orange? Plus - he has a book list, life purpose as well as older videos that all apply, perhaps you're looking for his current teaching format - but that's no excuse to not find people who specialize further into a stage than others, tony robbins, dan lok, sam ovens, etc etc. I suggest approaching these teachings with deliberate intention.

A teacher is never one size fits all, it's not generally beneficial to get your teachings all from one source.

Personal development at stages orange and green is a well trodden path.

If you walk around a bookshop for five minutes wearing a blindfold and crash helmet, some of the books that fall off the shelves that you bump into will probably be useful.

Leo, as I understand it, is pioneering a route to enlightenment and is documenting his own progress. This is his unique offering to the world and it's most important to him and others that he continues to make content that interests and engages him.

Of course if that content happens to be practically useful at stage orange, I wouldn't complain. God knows I haven't exactly nailed that stage.

Edited by Dan502

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

But Leo! 

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

1 minute ago, Mezanti said:

@Omni dude non duality is no applicable for orange

That's your perception and so it will be.

@Omni u realize that Leo does know and has practical videos planned out, even recently he added a book on charisma to his book list. Very practical material stage orange shit.

Just now, Mezanti said:

@Omni u realize that Leo does know and has practical videos planned out, even recently he added a book on charisma to his book list. Very practical material stage orange shit.

Understand that you're facing a limiting belief with this, though i'm not here to convince you of that. If you don't want to look there, i can't force you to.

I find TJ Reeves covers more earthy topics pretty well and he does it from the same place (he follows the same religious\spiritual patterns as most of guys here and Leo)

Edited by Hello from Russia

4 hours ago, see_on_see said:

There are dozens and dozens of "practical" videos he released in the past that have an enormous amount of stuff you could still get out of, and it's highly unlikely you have internalized all of them. 

Don't make the mistake of thinking that old videos have somehow become obsolete. Leo may be God conscious now, but he was already very conscious before to begin with, so his old videos are still great. 

In fact, at some point I will have to find the time to watch some of the old videos again. Most of them deserve more than just one watch to really internalize. 

I pretty much agree with this. There are still lots of wisdom in his older videos and they're not 'outdated'. It could take many years before somebody actually internalizes self-development stuff like not caring what others think, self-acceptance, self-love, etc.