Conrad

Weed- I forgot myself

18 posts in this topic

Today I became directly conscious that I forgot myself as God. Then I realized that I am actually God fully. I created everything and myself. And I made myself forget this. I choose to become a human being. I choose to forget that I am God. I choose to see two when in fact there is only One.

Then I became aware that I need to fully accept myself, all of me. And to be myself. And that love is the greatest power and everyone deserves love. Everyone is good enough. We are one and the same just with our UNIQUE history. 

I can't judge anything because all is I. And God doesn't judge. Doesn't reject anything, even the ego. 

How much cannabis did you consume?

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

Just now, FredFred said:

How much cannabis did you consume?

3g, 5 jays. Brown and fresh. 

We need to find the light within and integrate it fully. Accept the darkness and bring it into the light that you are. Surrender to the shadow and integrate it into light and love. There is no other way. Rejecting it or fighting it makes it stronger. Rejecting yourself is foolish. Everything must be accepted and surrendered to, literally all of you. 

I smoke around 4 g every two days and use self inquiry - meditation while high and nothing special happens its even harder to do it on weed to much monkey mind 

Just now, SriBhagwanYogi said:

I smoke around 4 g every two days and use self inquiry - meditation while high and nothing special happens its even harder to do it on weed to much monkey mind 

The effects depends on the individual and his current state of mind and consciousness. 

Altough I became conscious that I choose to forget, I don't know how. It's a mystery. All I know is that I forgot and now I know. I became directly aware that I am God. I know I say this a lot but it's just how it is. Ultimately I don't exist. God exists. 

I finally understand what drugs used in a spiritual way means, it means to bring you into the present moment. I became hyperfocused on weed in the present moment

9 minutes ago, Aakash said:

I finally understand what drugs used in a spiritual way means, it means to bring you into the present moment. I became hyperfocused on weed in the present moment

Indeed. That's what happened. I was so hyperfocused in the present moment until I became aware I am God. The Now is God eternally. You just have to become conscious of it. In other words, God is looking through your aware eyes right now. 

9 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Indeed. That's what happened. I was so hyperfocused in the present moment until I became aware I am God. The Now is God eternally. You just have to become conscious of it. In other words, God is looking through your aware eyes right now. 

The seer becomes God and you become conscious and aware of it. Then you look around and the seer sees only itself and realizes All is I. 

Try a high dose edible next time - you will not regret it, goes much deeper than smoked 

14 minutes ago, Bryanbrax said:

@Conrad sounds like you just repeating what leo says and not doing the work

These are not leo's words or leo's teachings, the teaching does not belong to anyone and everyone is able to access what Conrad is talking about. I myself have had similar awakenings on weed. What work is there to be done? you're already it, you can discover this right now. 

55 minutes ago, traveler said:

These are not leo's words or leo's teachings, the teaching does not belong to anyone and everyone is able to access what Conrad is talking about. I myself have had similar awakenings on weed. What work is there to be done? you're already it, you can discover this right now. 

23 hours ago, Conrad said:

This. 

God literally looks through your eyes, through your visual field, you become aware of it. At that moment, you have seen yourself. You have seen yourself as God. You have become directly conscious of God. God looks through your eyes. This is bliss and liberation.

Leo has not and cannot do anything for me. I became conscious of God and that God is I by myself as it has to happen by anyone. 

3 hours ago, Bryanbrax said:

@Conrad sounds you take it as a belief 

What does it matter to me what it sounds to you. I have direct conscious and aware cognitive knowing of myself as the one and only, as God. It's not a belief, it's a actual reality altough it may sound like I take it as belief when I utter it by dual words. 

Welcome back buddy.

You forgot only because your parents raised you with an illusion that you are their child.

Mahadev

1 hour ago, inFlow said:

Welcome back buddy.

You forgot only because your parents raised you with an illusion that you are their child.

Yeah among other things. I forgot simply because I choose so, I willed it in order to experience duality and the world. That's what I became conscious of. 

Parenthood is an illusion. I was never born, I am literally eternal.