Aaron p

How to singlehandedly cause the second coming of Jesus (the real one).

21 posts in this topic

@Aaron p A great  way to explain enlightenment to a Jesus fan.

Thank you for making and sharing this video :)

I wish this was mainstream for Bible interpretation.. At least the part that it is all an analogy for your consciousness.  Then people will be free to draw any conclusions from that 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Love it man, you’re right Leo be losing a lot of authority after that video :P 

:x

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I'm already there devotee.

It's time to do some foot kissing and bring me some wine.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Preetom she is jesus i can sense it, she was born to enlighten "david the enlightened master" 

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

I'm already there devotee.

It's time to do some foot kissing and bring me some wine.

Old habits came back after honeymoon is over ?

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@Preetom she is jesus i can sense it, she was born to enlighten "david the enlightened master" 

Right on the money!

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Where IS David? 

I'm reading Ramaji's 1000 and now understand my Christian revival stage and why that all happened. It felt much more exciting than whatever THIS stage is. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

Where IS David? 

I'm reading Ramaji's 1000 and now understand my Christian revival stage and why that all happened. It felt much more exciting than whatever THIS stage is. 

Where are you now?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

51 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Where are you now?

On what level do you ask this question? Where in the book, where on Ramaji's scale, or do you mean it to be a mind stopping question.

Where are you

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

On what level do you ask this question? Where in the book, where on Ramaji's scale, or do you mean it to be a mind stopping question.

Where are you

where on Ramaji's scale.

And where were you before reading this book during the jesus period?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom The Jesus period was the LOC 800s. I had no idea what was going on at the time. In a way it was healing, like shadow work from having been a little girl who truly wanted to know the Truth and knew wholeheartedly that the truth was Jesus then later learned that that was something to be ashamed of. But it didn't feel like shadow work at the time it felt like a revival. A part of me knew during the whole thing that I was doing it to feel safe and to hide. I don't know where I am now on the scale. There was a short time of rough depression, then trying to slow down the back and forth movement I went through a somewhat nihilistic phase again. I feel very stable and grounded but still bothered by a lot old thought patterns. 

??let's get some enlightenment flowing. The authentic kind 

i still think that a historical jesus did exist, and that he was basically an enlightened being like many other yogis (I've read it said that during the bible time jesus was in a 'solar' phase of his enlightenement eg. still trying to fix the external world as many of the young and fiery yogis do , but after he left or whatever then he resumed his buddhist study and naturally transitioned into the 'lunar' phase eg. witness it all as it is with no trying to change it)

But obviously, the bible can be interpereted in your way as well, in fact its probably what jesus would have wanted most of all (instead of what Christianity actually became). the ultimate pointer to the self (?)

I have no problem with Jesus being a real person that lived 2000 years ago. There's not much proof for it either way. But just as my life as seeking_brilliance, if written down for millions to see, could be an allegory for something or another, it doesn't negate the fact that Jesus's life was also an allegory for development of consciousness, although it was most likely largely fictionalized to suit the agenda. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@mandyjw the words of Christ are powerful and open our eyes to so many things.  

Edited by hariseldon74
Presumption

When I was younger I was drawn to Christianity because of Christ and His words.  When I got older I kept seeing inconsistent behavior in others and myself who call themselves Christians. 

I encourage everyone to go back to the reason. Back to reading what Christ truly said

It has so much more hope. And you can't find it seeking it in 1000 scrolls of the phone of Facebook or Twitter