electroBeam

Question about How authority works

48 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, bejapuskas said:

@Leo Gura  So then what is the point in living in duality, why grow? Isn't it all just to enjoy yourself?

See my video: What Is The Point Of Life?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Human "mistakes" are the result of the freedom God gave you. You are free to make mistakes so that you could learn and grow.

If your life was perfect, it would be imperfect.

Thats true, on the other hand in my experience right now, the concept of a mistake only exists in relation to correctness. There's no correct or incorrect. So mistakes are relative. And don't actually exist. My question ate itself. ? 

@Leo Gura  But as you say, even a God-realized person can act stupidly and be a devil, which results in suffering, isn't it all just to enjoy life in the end?

6 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@Leo Gura  But as you say, even a God-realized person can act stupidly and be a devil, which results in suffering, isn't it all just to enjoy life in the end?

I would think that if you're consciously a devil then you would be consciously creating suffering and therefore would be able to enjoy it. Which would render it no longer suffering. I'm pretty sure. 

Edited by Brenzo2

@Leo Gura  Ok, I will watch it again.

@Brenzo2  I thought that maybe the duality between you and suffering makes it impossible to realize God.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Human "mistakes" are the result of the freedom God gave you. You are free to make mistakes so that you could learn and grow. Otherwise life wouldn't have any stakes.

If your life was perfect, it would be imperfect.

Imagine a video game where you push the button once and the game executes itself flawlessly to victory. That would be the worst video game ever. You are missing the whole point of the game.

Wow. Thank you 

@electroBeam you fabricate “other perspectives”. All perspective collapse into the subjective. Anything you perceive is something you’re inventing, fabricating, projecting, and imagining. To notice an angry person, you have to create that anger and create that even as an internal state while simultaneously not be aware that you are generating that. You’re projecting the illusion that there are other people and placing importance in them. All of that is something you’re generating unconsciously. You believe in other people because you assume their existence, not to mention that there’s the belief that they’re separate from you. 

9 hours ago, kieranperez said:

@electroBeam you fabricate “other perspectives”. All perspective collapse into the subjective. Anything you perceive is something you’re inventing, fabricating, projecting, and imagining. To notice an angry person, you have to create that anger and create that even as an internal state while simultaneously not be aware that you are generating that. You’re projecting the illusion that there are other people and placing importance in them. All of that is something you’re generating unconsciously. You believe in other people because you assume their existence, not to mention that there’s the belief that they’re separate from you. 

that's why everyone we give attention on, is firstly a creation of our mind.

17 minutes ago, Aeris said:

that's why everyone we give attention on, is firstly a creation of our mind.

And the reason we do that is for survival.

Edited by kieranperez

There is no authority but yourself aka God. Nothing can break this authority. There is no other authority. 

I think this video from @Leo Gura is key to understanding who you are. If we continue trying to find out through what "others" say we will never wake up to what reality is.

We are the only authority. Very important video!!! Thanks Leo!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 7/7/2019 at 6:29 AM, electroBeam said:

How can God create something, and be deluded about what its created?

You are infinite. If there is finite in infinite, then infinite is no longer infinite. Infinite is all, so there can be no ‘second’ or ‘other thing’. “That” is actually infinity. (As are the beliefs and concepts which imply the contrary, support that there even is a “that”)

So how do you experience that there is a second thing?

By forgetting you are infinite. By forgetting your Self, and believing / identifying with and adversely to the appearance “around you”. (Body mind, world)

How do you pull that off? Duality. Example: Forget Self...appearance is taken as ‘physical’...duality of birth and death...believed, then identify via “I was born”, “I will die” - as the body mind. God doesn’t need to create duality - “you” are doing it, via having forgot who you are, and therefore forgetting there is no such thing as “duality”. 

So deluded that it needs its own creation to expose itself to its delusion.

God does not need. Careful, that gives importance (falsity) to you as a separate entity. God doesn’t need you - there is no you. “You” = God having forgot your Self, and believing in entities & identities.

That there is a creation, is the delusion. It’s you. But you’re in the “forgot”. Consider the state of “forgot where car keys are”. You can bust your own balls over it, get pissed about being late, etc, or let it go. Once the concern is truly let go, you suddenly remember where your car keys are. Such is thinking from an individual, limited, separate, finite, false perspective. When all that thinking is truly Let Go - you Remember. 

I'm imaginging I made a game like minecraft.

It’s made of your Self. (As if you were a ‘substance’ which can be anything)

I'm so deluded that while making minecraft I forget what a sand block is.

You made it so that you could forgot what it is.

I then need to ask a non playable character what a sand block is because I forgot it.

There’s no characters, you are you, Minecraft is you. 

Isn't this just stupid?

It’s so brilliant ‘you’ think ‘it’s’ stupid. That’s the miracle. That’s how powerful you are. Unfathomable. Unthinkable. Unbelievable. Unseeable. Unhearable. Unidentifiable.  But... You. 

If I created the sand block, I know about the sand block more than any non playable character. This goes for everything in

Put a torch (the light) under infinite sand blocks - and every one of them collapses.

Side note....ever read the speech at the ending of Minecraft? It literally tells you the Truth.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Well said. But what is this energy that radiate from "me" right now? Yet another appearance? 

How to let go of those  BS of materialistic beleifs still lingering deep inside of mind? 

Yay my angel. ??️❤️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

8 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

How to let go of those  BS of materialistic beleifs still lingering deep inside of mind? 

Yes... how?

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

46 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I actually decided to get a BS in sustainable energies, materials and technology ?

Edited by DrewNows

42 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Yes... how?

^_^

Very subtle,you could notice them as slight resistance in body. Not gross level self refferential and other refferential tought forms.