Shadowraix

An analysis on Milk and the dairy industry

7 posts in this topic

Good video to start making you question all that propaganda that was given as a kid. Shits scary.

@Shadowraix Yeah dairy products are dangerous, they contribute to all sorts of health conditions, including cancer. 

I stopped consuming dairy years ago. There are healthier alternatives to dairy on the market now, like coconut/rice/almond/walnut/cashew/etc milks, ice-creams, yogurts, etc.

Once in a while I'd crave me a piece of good cheese and would enjoy it, but for the most part dairy is out of my diet completely.

Thanks for sharing the video.

@Natasha I've stopped drinking milk for the most part. I never drink it just to drink it and would only drink it for say cereal or something. No real desire for it. 

Thought yogurt was considered dairy too? I hope it is healthy because there are a lot of probiotic yogurts I LOVE. And there are so many kinds it is food bliss.

Can't resist cheese though. I stick it on just about everything it goes on.  Big struggle.

@Shadowraix They make yogurts from coconut milk now. Super yummy and yes with good probiotics. I buy mine at local health food stores.

Publix and Walmart carry a variety of different kinds of nut milk and ice-creams.

I don't think I'll ever be able to give up on an occasional piece of cheese though, it's just too appealing to my taste buds. And there are cheeses now made with no growth hormones, so there is a healthier option there too.

Almond milk is pretty good. It tastes just like milk....with an almond flavor. 

Not sure if I could drink gallons of it. But its good in coffee. 

I saw a dairy industry documentary that motivated me to stop drinking milk. Then I lost motivation 1 year later. But when I tried to drink milk again, it literally hurt my stomach and sent me to the bathroom. So now I drink almond milk, and life is good. But also, I don't see the logic in milk for baby cows being healthy for adult humans. Not to mention the low quality that milk is produced these days. If milk is good, I would say at least go for organic whole milk. Stay away from that sugar.