Salvijus

100saladpack

8 posts in this topic

I've recently started using only ayurvedic recepes everyday. I've changed every meal I had now into a very delicious, healthy and exiting meal :) It's like eating in a fancy restourant everyday and it cost just as much as ordinary food from market. 

I remember this feeling when you go to a store and you think "damn there's nothing to buy here, everything is  unhealthy or smth" Now when I exhanched my recipies with delicious ayurvedic meals I realized how sad and boring my food used to be :D

Here's an inspiring article and salad recipes you can try with simple easy to find ingrediants :)

century-of-salads-sarita-nair-pic.jpg

https://isha.sadhguru.org/global/en/blog/article/century-of-salads?fbclid=IwAR1j-CXtFhl3h1Fi92ID7g4zsYHeSviL4Bn8_plZjiVRo-awCMSX1Ct9hEU

I'm sure if you experience the pleasure of one new recipe you will want to make every meal like that. :)

Btw, i took all my recipes from isha kitchen "taste of well being" so it's also very scientific way of preparing food :)

images (1).jpeg

Edited by Salvijus

Can confirm that the book is full of extremely healthy and flavourful recipes. I've tried one as for now and it was delicious and super healthy at the same time! 

Amazing :)

I didn't think anyone would actually try it, thank you :)

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus I had already had the book a few months ago  :D

The only thing is that you need an Indian / Asian shop to find all the ingredients to cook 

Yea, that's true. The selection of food is so poor in rich countries. What a paradox :D

Tho I was able to make more then a half of the recipes in the book. I had no idea they were selling things like that in my store till now :D

Good content! Def gonna experiemnt with this diet. Thank you!

Wow that's impressive. I'm yet to experiment with most of the recipes. Enjoy the good health that follows!