Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Identity

The need of ignorance

11 posts in this topic

I’m just sitting here thinking, if we wouldnt have the ignorance we have all around us, in our society, the people around us, and ourselves, this whole game would be over wouldnt it?

the whole sharade would just seize from being. 

Realizeyourgrowth.com

Yup, in a way, but even if people were 100% not ignorant of the truth. Life would still go on. 

Edited by Aakash

@Identity yeah lol just because your enlightened doesn’t mean reality stops. The design will still go on. There are birds, trees, monkeys, tables still living lol. 

A new baby will still be born. Who needs enlightening. The process doesn’t stop. 

Edited by Aakash

Are you sure?

Realizeyourgrowth.com

To be is to be ignorant?

Realizeyourgrowth.com

@Identity yup yup yup, there are alot of misconceptions with enlightenment and i have made MANY. but consciousness layers will still exist. There would be nobody percieving it I.E no "seperate self" which HUMANS consider to be themselves that they are enlightening themselves from. 

P.S theres no such thing as a human being in the first place, so there's no such thing as enlightenment OR ignorance. 

Ignorance is God's will. Duality is God's will. It couldn't be othwewise. Everything is as it ought to be. 

@Aakash how do you know that? How are you so sure about other people? About a theoretical situation? If you are not sure about what you talk about why do you spend time speculating? 

@Malekakisioannis You are right ofcourse once again 

why do i reply, its so reactionary. 

share knowledge for knowledge and the world goes around, 

it is like i said before, i should leave people to do their own spiritual practices. Sharing insights with people is not necessary.