Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

Nirvana and total enlightenment complete explanation

4 posts in this topic

I have realised that I have had infinite imagination since I was born. It’s no wonder I simulated millions of futures. 

My human imagination has no limits. So here is what nirvana is after I had full god omniscience. It is this. 

Nirvana is the collapse of all dualities, the sameness of all distinctions, the actualisation of all facets of god, the surrendering of ego, the death of self, becoming everything which ultimately leads to becoming nothing however, you will not be able to distinguish real from illusion as there’s no distinction, you are reality, you must become reality for reality to collapse, nirvana is the collapse of reality itself which binds you to a contracted state, it is becoming god as god currently is (form is formless and formless is form), it is total acceptance of the present moment, it’ is complete understanding and knowledge of how you made reality, it is the one consciousness, it is prior to awareness, it is you becoming god, it is you becoming god with your very own consciousness destroying the boundaries. 

If you meet all these conditions and only a FEW of the ones I have left out, then you have reached nirvana. 

Ive confirmed this to be 100% true. 

it was downloaded into my mind in my omniscient consciousness. It is the truth. i've reconfirmed it. 

Edited by Aakash

I think that nirvana is similar to death but it is the death of the mind, time and space. It is the cessation of consciousness.

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

The more you attempt to explain the inexplicable, the more you fail miserably.

It is better explained in a few words but even then, silence is the purest answer.

All else is poorer translation.

B R E A T H E