theking00

I give up

140 posts in this topic

@Mikael89 That kid was afflicted with pathological narcissism.

Also, wtf?

🌺 

2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

whats your relation to your collegues?

i dont talk to them much. I spend most  of my time alone when i work. 

@theking00 I'm really sorry that happened to you, I know how that feels to be bullied. 

🌺 

the world is not rainbow and sunshine

1 minute ago, theking00 said:

It can be if you start working on it :)

If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself

10 minutes ago, theking00 said:

i dont talk to them much. I spend most  of my time alone when i work. 

Why is that?

3 minutes ago, theking00 said:

Can you see how that is a perspective that youve built up? Can you see that when you judge the world to be a bad place you still have to live in it? What would happen if you saw the world as a place of abundance?

This video makes sense to me

55 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Oh yeah? Here's some more victims for you: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/evil-deeds/201405/sex-madness-and-mass-murder-in-santa-barbara

"the disempowered victim turns the tables and furiously becomes the powerful victimizer."

@Mikael89 I would seriously advice you stop focusing on this I mean this is total insanity, black pill, incel ect how in the hell are you suppose to grow spiritually listening to all that crap. Maybe there are very very small cases in guys that are completely hopeless, like but you are sure as hell not one of them. Where abouts are you based? Do you live in the uk?

4 minutes ago, noselfnofun said:

@Mikael89 I would seriously advice you stop focusing on this I mean this is total insanity, black pill, incel ect how in the hell are you suppose to grow spiritually listening to all that crap. Maybe there are very very small cases in guys that are completely hopeless, like but you are sure as hell not one of them. Where abouts are you based? Do you live in the uk?

I just googled a bit for fun and found that stuff. I don't normally listen to such stuff, but you people made me do it.

Sure as hell I am one of the completely hopeless cases, there is not a shred of doubt about that.

No I don't live in UK.

“The literal meaning of life is whatever you're doing that prevents you from killing yourself.”

- Albert Camus

22 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I just googled a bit for fun and found that stuff. I don't normally listen to such stuff, but you people made me do it.

Sure as hell I am one of the completely hopeless cases, there is not a shred of doubt about that.

No I don't live in UK.

@Mikael89

Cool thats good u don't watch that stuff then. Is that you in your profile pic? there is no way in hell you are one of thos guys, you might need to put in alot more effort in then most people but you can do it the question is more if you want to or not. . Your right in the sense when you reach certain levels of spiritual development dating becomes irrelevant but that will take 5x more work.

Ok I was wondering because if you lived in the UK I could show u first hand why you could do it. I have offered to help the OP out as he lives in the UK.

4 minutes ago, noselfnofun said:

Is that you in your profile pic?

Yes.

“The literal meaning of life is whatever you're doing that prevents you from killing yourself.”

- Albert Camus

@theking00 Check your DM, I can show u how to do this first hand. I will even approach the girls for you then hand them over ;)

@noselfnofun Personality.

- Albert Camus

34 minutes ago, noselfnofun said:

@theking00 Check your DM, I can show u how to do this first hand. I will even approach the girls for you then hand them over ;)

How can I meet you?

15 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@noselfnofun Personality.

@Mikael89  But you can change your personality or evolve it for better word. I started off with terrible success with women, the trick is to move to areas that have a high volume of people so you can constantly keep putting yourself out there. It took about 3 to 4 years of a lot of hard work then it all changed

On 7/6/2019 at 0:44 PM, theking00 said:

i'm a realistic person. i am just not good enough.  

That right there is your answer: "I am just not good enough."  Do you have eyes that are on the sides of your head or something really weird like that?  Exactly what type of evidence did the voice that is telling you this use to reach this conclusion?  Do you think it is possible that voice is being unkind, unfair or parroting something it once heard someone else say?

Posted (edited)

can someone please close this thread.

Edited by theking00

9 minutes ago, theking00 said:

can someone please close this thread.

Suffered enough? Time for change? Good!

Everything is an assumption.

Thread locked upon the OP's request.