theking00

I give up

140 posts in this topic

Just now, Mikael89 said:

No, you are straying away from enlightenment now if you fall into the persona (ego) trap.

yeah you right 

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

You're not going to bypass that, it's not going to work.

Trust me I tried 9_9

The key is to bypass the bypass (transcend, beyond, just destroy everything). 

Edited by Mikael89

@Shin I'm on your team 

@Mikael89  I don't wanna sound harsh or critize but if you have a negative view on this stuff then maybe keep it to yourself, because it's not going to help others who do wanna changed for the better in dating. Like u said, you can get a girl through an attractive personality, like the guy with no arms and legs, so it's possible for anyone. I should really share my story in a separate thread here but I've seen it all when it comes to this and I myself went through a very radical transformation. So when people turn round and say it's not possible you know ful well they don't know what they are taking about. Maybe the reason why not everyone gets a girlfriendis because they only want the hot girls which yes you will need to prob work on yourself to get. 

Posted (edited)

@theking00 Yes, give it up and work on yourself. Learn to love and FULLY accept yourself. Develop personal power through strengthening the will (weakness pushes people away). Dissolve attachments and aversions (neediness pushes people away).

If you do all those things and you reach the point where you just dont give a shit, you will get all the girlfriends you want.

Research "inner alchemy" and you will find a lot of great info on how to do all this.

Edited by Matt8800

5 minutes ago, noselfnofun said:

Like u said, you can get a girl through an attractive personality, like the guy with no arms and legs, so it's possible for anyone.

That's simply wrong.

@theking00 like I said in my other post, I live in UK and will help u for free if u wanna get better at dating. I know all the people in the dating field here also, all free on a plate will u take it up? 

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

That's simply wrong.

@Mikael89 Well u believe that then and see how believing that works out for you. And like I said keep that to yourself because it's not helpful to others. As again like I said, anyone can. Some people may have to put it alot of work but it can be done. I have approached over 10000 girls easily and seen 1000s of guys try improve this area, some very handicapped, ugly, shy whatever and get a girlfriend or improve. What are u going off ? Stuff u have read of the internet, why don't u go try and speak to 10000 girls and then get back to me 

Edited by noselfnofun

15 minutes ago, noselfnofun said:

@Mikael89  I don't wanna sound harsh or critize but if you have a negative view on this stuff then maybe keep it to yourself, because it's not going to help others who do wanna changed for the better in dating.

Btw, the OP has said that he wants to strive for enlightenment, which is the only sensible thing to do, so I'm on that side with him.

3 minutes ago, noselfnofun said:

@Mikael89 Well u believe that then and see how believing that works out for you. And like I said keep that to yourself because it's not helpful to others. As again like I said, anyone can. Some people may have to put it alot of work but it can be done. I have approached over 10000 girls easily and seen 1000s of guys try improve this area, some very handicapped, ugly, shy whatever and get a girlfriend or improve. What are u going off ? Stuff u have read of the internet, why don't u go try and speak to 10000 girls and then get back to me 

You are still wrong. Even if 2000 guys has made it, it doesn't mean that everyone can make it. You are generalizing.

25 minutes ago, noselfnofun said:

@theking00 like I said in my other post, I live in UK and will help u for free if u wanna get better at dating. I know all the people in the dating field here also, all free on a plate will u take it up? 

I live in Manchester 

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

Btw, the OP has said that he wants to strive for enlightenment, which is the only sensible thing to do, so I'm on that side with him.

You are still wrong. Even if 2000 guys has made it, it doesn't mean that everyone can make it. You are generalizing.

What I'm saying is you don't know what your talking about because you don't have enough experience to back it up, 2000 guys is alot the only guys I have seen fail is the ones that gave up, every single one of them that didn't and kept going made it. A few guys who had serious problems even did. Unless u go speak to 10000 girls u can't really say u know for sure. So stop with the defeatist attitude, and hellthis is a so much easier to do than becoming enlightened. The OP would rather At least have an expirnve of a girlfriend as well as enlightenment, and u can bypass issues either, should be doing both alongside each other. Don't bank that if you get enlightened you will suddenly get all the chicks 

24 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@noselfnofunMaybe I should approach 10000 girls just to prove you all wrong. 

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/34866-to-all-struggling-males-stop-playing-victim/?do=findComment&comment=457809 (Hardkills post.)

"Don't bank that if you get enlightened you will suddenly get all the chicks."

Haha, I'm not striving for enlightenment to get girls.

1 hour ago, theking00 said:

Yeah I know your probably not doing enlightenment to get chicks. Yeah go on do it then, and at the same time changes your internal beliefs about the subjectand start being more positive then we will see. 

Your completely wrong, the mindset needs to change for not only yourself but for others. Case closed. Btw where do u live what country? Like I said to the OP free help if your from UK 

On 7/6/2019 at 9:02 AM, theking00 said:

I will never get a girlfriend. it is time to move on. Better focus on enlightenment and self actualization. Dating is not for me. 

Did you know there are 3.5 BILLION women on the planet?

Seems a bit unlikely that, out the 3.5 billion people, you'd never find a single one that was interested in you.

Let's get real, there are at least 100 million women in the world that would be willing to date you. And that's low-balling it, as that's only 3% of the female population. 

Go into the world and find ONE of those 100 million women, and quit wallowing in your own self-pity and victim's mentality. 

Use some basic logistics, and you'll see that what you're saying is false.

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/thediamondnet 

@Emerald Finally, the voice of reason! I think these guys are having perhaps too high of expectations? I don't know, but the self pity is getting tiring.

Join a meet-up group, date on-line, join a church function, something for crying out loud. Every month one of these threads pop up with the same ppl wallowing away. 

How is this not a low quality thread? 

11 hours ago, theking00 said:

i am 5 feet 10 tall. Is that good enough to get a girlfriend? 

That's an average male height. That's not even short. Generally, most women will be quite a bit shorter than you, and that's what tends to matter to a woman most in terms of height and attraction. I think the average height for a woman is like 5'4", so you're an entire half a foot taller than the average woman. So, you're taller than probably 95% of the female population, which means that most women aren't going to disqualify you for height reasons.

And yes... a man who's like 5'2" or something like that might have some more obstacles because most women are taller than him. But even a guy of that height could be a very attractive man if he's the type of person that's charismatic and fun to be around. And he will absolutely be able to find a girlfriend, no problem... either with a woman who's taller than him or shorter than him. 

Also, there is a dynamic they've studied and they've found that heterosexual people generally choose a partner that's similar to their height on the distribution for the opposite gender.

So, let's say, if 5'4" is average for a woman and 5'10" is average for a man, then this will tend to be the most likely pairing. And then a woman who's 5'2" might be most interested in a guy who's around 5'8" or so. Funny enough, I'm 5'2" and both of my long-term partners that I've had were right around 5'8". My first bf was 5'8" and my husband is 5'9". They're on the shorter end of average for a man, but they're very tall compared to me. 

So, you're honestly just grasping at straws so that you can wallow in your own misery and say "poor me." Deep down, you know you're capable of getting a girlfriend but you're just wallowing. 

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/thediamondnet 

God, this thread is as cringeworthy as it gets.

Nothing can make you happy until Nothing can make you happy.