theking00

I give up

140 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Rilles Suffering is how you get into the enlightenment business. What brings you there.

Edited by Mikael89

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

@Rilles Suffering is how you get into the enlightenment business. What brings you there.

most likely he will fall off the path and get desperate again... desires are not an easy thing to grapple with... enlightenment is not a cop-out strategy... Leo has been very clear on that... get your base desires met first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess it is set in stone as well then that you can never get enlightened

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Is this the guy who gives inspirational TEDx talks and writes books? Nick Vujicic?

 

Yes.


If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

life is a nightmare. hopefully this nightmare is going to end one day.

Edited by theking00

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Rilles said:

most likely he will fall off the path and get desperate again... desires are not an easy thing to grapple with... enlightenment is not a cop-out strategy... Leo has been very clear on that... get your base desires met first

The not being able to get a partner thing can start a tremendous suffering, it can take someone to the verge of suicide.

And that is definitely something which can take someone to the path. It did for me. And after you have came far enough on the path you can renounce/detach yourself from the desire of having a partner, and accept the fact that you will never have a partner in your entire life. I'm like 98% detached from the desire of having a partner. And if the desire starts creeping up again I try to remain as the unaffected Consciousness beyond the Mikael character. 

I definitely don't think I would be on the path if it wasn't for the fact that I will remain single my entire life.

I think Eckhart Tolle had a similar thing, which made him almost committ suicide, and then voilà he became enlightened.

Edited by Mikael89

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, theking00 said:

life is a nightmare. hopefully this nightmare is going to end one day.

Yes. Strive for enlightenment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Yes. Strive for enlightenment.

yes enlightenment is the only answer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

The not being able to get a partner thing can start a tremendous suffering, it can take someone to the verge of suicide.

And that is definitely something which can take someone to the path. It did for me. And after you have came far enough on the path you can renounce/detach yourself from the desire of having a partner, and accept the fact that you will never have a partner in your entire life. I'm like 98% detached from the desire of having a partner. And if the desire starts creeping up again I try to remain as the unaffected Consciousness beyond the Mikael character. 

I definitely don't think I would be on the path if it wasn't for the fact that I will remain single my entire life.

I think Eckhart Tolle had a similar thing, which made him almost committ suicide, and then voilà he became enlightened.

I think he should do Shadow Work first, that will show him whats blocking him from talking to girls, most likely shame, guilt, negative self-consciousness etc 

but he can do enlightenment work at the same time, but he needs to figure out what his blockage is

his mind is wired in a way that prevents him from attracting a woman, but a mind can be rewired... alot

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No way in hell you'll have the balls to go through serious awakenings if you can't even get your basic emotional needs in check.

This is just an excuse to stay stuck in both domain.

Very smart, but it's not going to do anything.


If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shin said:

No way in hell you'll have the balls to go through serious awakenings if you can't even get your basic emotional needs in check.

This is just an excuse to stay stuck in both domain.

Very smart, but it's not going to do anything.

Bahah that's just the ego which wants to postpone enlightenment/stay in samsara. "Let me spend 10 years on improving myself (dream character) before i'll end this dream."

Enlightenment must/will happen NOW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Bahah that's just the ego which wants to postpone enlightenment/stay in samsara. "Let me spend 10 years on improving myself (dream character) before i'll end this dream."

Enlightenment must/will happen NOW.

We can say the same about you... ”Bah youre just spiritually bypassing emotions you dont want to deal with by detaching from yourself” perfect isnt it... spirituality... i can get away from myself? wow... i must have this

🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rilles said:

We can say the same about you... ”Bah youre just spiritually bypassing emotions you dont want to deal with by detaching from yourself” perfect isnt it... spirituality... i can get away from myself? wow... i must have this

🙂

The idea of "spiritual bypassing" is just the ego trying to cling to the dream. Don't you see it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

i am 5 feet 10 tall. Is that good enough to get a girlfriend? 

Edited by theking00

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@theking00 there are probably millions of single boys/men in the world having the exact same thought as you right now, so don't bring yourself down with such limiting beliefs. Don't lose hope because miracles do happen. 🐣

Edited by Good-boy
Bored

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it is better to skip dating and just focus on enlightenment 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, theking00 said:

it is better to skip dating and just focus on enlightenment 

Yea, notice how they are trying to suck you back into samsara/the dream, they think you should chase girls and other desires like a madman instead of striving for enlightenment.

Edited by Mikael89

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shin said:

 

NO IT'S MY PERSONALITY

CAN'T CHANGE IT

IT'S FACTS (

!!!

 

9_9

how do I even change my personality? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, theking00 said:

it is better to skip dating and just focus on enlightenment 

You're not going to bypass that, it's not going to work.

Trust me I tried 9_9


If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, theking00 said:

how do I even change my personality? 

No, you are straying away from enlightenment now if you fall into the persona (ego, dream, character) trap.

Edited by Mikael89

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.