theking00

I give up

140 posts in this topic

I will never get a girlfriend. it is time to move on. Better focus on enlightenment and self actualization. Dating is not for me. 

4 minutes ago, kamill said:

Never dont give up

it is impossible . it will never happen.  

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, theking00 said:

it is impossible . it will never happen.  

Only if you keep telling yourself that.

Nothing is impossible if you start working on it :)

Edited by Shin

If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself

Posted (edited)

I know how you feel, since I feel that at this time.  I am just learning to be more conscious, buying my time, and who knows, I might meet someone nice who doesn’t live in her ego/self-image cage.  There aren’t many around but hey, those ‘Rome’ conforming unconscious girlfriends can find unconscious men who can wrap them with their wanted and defended ego comfort blanket!  Your time can come, as can mine.  Best of luck with your conscious choices!  9_9

Edited by Tim Stretton

Posted (edited)

You're like a child who threatens his parents that he won't eat his meals anymore, such a low-quality topic!

Edited by hamedsf

28 minutes ago, hamedsf said:

You're like a child who threatens his parents that he won't eat his meals anymore, such a low-quality topic!

i'm a realistic person. i am just not good enough.  

Just now, theking00 said:

i'm a realistic person. i am just not good enough.  

Then work on it in order to be good enough one day ?

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Then work on it in order to be good enough one day ?

girls tell me that i am a good  guy . Good guys cant get a girlfriend. 

1 hour ago, theking00 said:

girls tell me that i am a good  guy . Good guys cant get a girlfriend. 

It s true !!!! Good guys can.t get a girlfriend. Because they can get 2+

I know how you feel. I get on well with women yet I have never had sex before and it gets very frustrating. Chances are you've got the looks, it's just the personality or attitude that needs work. That's the realisation I'm at.

"The narcissist becomes one with everything, because the narcissist is everything and everything is the narcissist" -Sam Vaknin

Posted (edited)

yeah I  definitely need to improve my attitude. I think red pill videos is destroying  my mind. 

Edited by theking00

how can I change my personality? 

5 minutes ago, theking00 said:

yeah I  definitely need to improve my attitude. I think red pill videos is destroying  my mind. 

You think ? 9_9

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

You think ? 9_9

what else can i do?

@theking00 Where do you live? I see your in the UK, I live there. I use to be a dating coach when I was younger I can help u for free. You can do enlightenment work and improve your dating side by side. Yeah completely forget red pill and all that stuff it's useless, when it's all said and done stuff like that are seen as what Leo likes to call "The Devil" or just complete bullshit ahah

14 minutes ago, noselfnofun said:

@theking00 Where do you live? I see your in the UK, I live there. I use to be a dating coach when I was younger I can help u for free. You can do enlightenment work and improve your dating side by side. Yeah completely forget red pill and all that stuff it's useless, when it's all said and done stuff like that are seen as what Leo likes to call "The Devil" or just complete bullshit ahah

Yes i live in the UK. getting a girlfriend here is hard. 

Change your frequency and you’ll find a like-minded girlfriend. It’s as simple as that.

Changing your frequency means working on yourself. So while the concept is simple it requires the work. 

And we’re talking about real work, being honest with yourself and committing yourself to the process. Once you start doing the work the meaning of all of this will become apparant.

You can replace the defeatist attitude with the realization that there is no such thing as "having" a "girlfriend." The single vs. taken paradigm is a delusion, and I wonder how many lonely guys never thought to just stop thinking this way, stop feeling that they lack some elusive concept.

The first step to deconstructing this state of mind is to admit to yourself what it is you really want, in the most direct terms, no vague abstract terms. Like you could say I want sex, I want to feel boobs, I want a woman to need me, I want attention from a certain type of women, things like this. Eventually you can distill your wants and needs down to very basics, find ways to satisfy them or cope with their absence.