Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SQAAD

75g of Magic Truffles Trip Report: Complete Non-Dual Awareness BUT Also Delusional

5 posts in this topic

This was actually my 2nd day in a row taking mushrooms so i decided to take a large dose (75g). Made a tea out of it and added sugar & lemon. 

I wanted to find out an answer about something that happened in the past but i can't quite clearly remember it. While tripping i got an answer but afterwards i began questioning that answer and ended up in the same of place of not knowing as before. That sucked!

While tripping i got in a dual state of awareness. My body became indistinct from my desktop, my chair, the walls and the entire room. That was cool. Also i felt like i am Leo, i am Actualized.org , i am Newton, I am Einstein , i am Hawking & everybody else who ever lived. I can't tell now if this was a delusion or had any "reality" behind it. Also i felt like i have access to infinite intelligence & that is inevitable that i will suffer.

Furthermore i became quite delusional entertaining some crazy ideas which are not true..Like that everyone else knows secretly that i am God and this is all a play...

Maybe i couldn't distinguish my thoughts from reality while tripping.

Anyways it was a great experience. But at this point i don't know if i can trust mushrooms anymore..

I have used them several times before. Sometimes i feel like they get me connected to Truth and othertimes i feel like they connect me to utter Delusion. I'm kinda dissapointed to be bonest as much as i love shrooms.

Edited by SQAAD

Nice? 100g is coming for me of the strongest kind. I'm already God-realized but 100g will really show me what's up. 

45 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

Also i felt like i am Leo, i am Actualized.org , i am Newton, I am Einstein , i am Hawking & everybody else who ever lived. I can't tell now if this was a delusion or had any "reality" behind it. 

Both are real imaginations. 

And please be mindful of strong trips on consecutive days. Be kind and nutritious to your mind and allow time for recovery, reflection and integration ♥️  

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

My trip has told me that psychedelics just makes me delusional.

Sure, if the delusion is convincing enough.. then the delusion could carry over into the sober state.

I think the latter is probably what has happened to the trippers in this forum.

There is ultimately no such thing as delusion. Reality doesn't work that way, isn't that way. 

Shrooms are also far too confusing and deluding for me, which is why i prefer LSD and MDMA due to the clarity of mind they have