Mezanti

msg for americans: VOTE BERNIE

51 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Your life should be great no matter who's in office.

Think about what you just said. History has shown this is clearly false, unless you’re trying to bring non-dual relativism into the discussion, in which case there’s no point in replying. 

Also speaking from personal experience as someone with a chronic illness and requires a functioning healthcare system to keep my body alive, politicians can very much influence the quality of my life. Obama raising the age for individuals staying on their parent’s healthcare has been pivotal for my early career and life purpose development. 

On 7/7/2019 at 8:17 PM, pluto said:

@Leo Gura I've watched quite a bit of Putin from sources that are not shown to the US or West. He is no Jesus i agree but the US severely manipulates media to project false information about him because he is a powerful threat to the US core-rupted system. US have just as much if not more mafia/illuminati controlled corruption than Russia. I was into this stuff many years ago, i studied quite a lot on what happens "behind the scenes" but i haven't kept up to date as much because its quite toxic to focus on long term. Although, many things may have changed in a positive direction in the US, i still notice quite a handful of old core patterns that linger around behind the scenes.

This is a quote from Putin i read a while back that made me start resorting to alternative media about him because these words were on pair with my own thinking and information i had collected over time when i was into this stuff and most of the information of the corrupted systems were released by people within the US themselves. Its usually the places that are most corrupt that more and more order and righteousness emerges from the chaos because where there is/was more suffering, is usually the ones/places who awaken first.

Now here is that quote

"We as a species have the choice to continue to develop our bodies and brains in a healthy upward trajectory, or we can follow the Western example of recent decades and intentionally poison our population with genetically altered food, pharmaceuticals, vaccinations, and fast food that should be classified as a dangerous addictive drug." - Vladamir Putin

Anyone else would of been assassinated for this. I have observed many assassinations in relation to the words used above.

Putin is an authoritarian who kills and jails opposition leaders and journalists.

You do not understand Putin or how Russia works. I was born there, I know how it works.

He is the leader of the KGB. He is sneaky enough to convince you to rape your own mother. Do not buy his bullshit.

If you oppose him, he will have your kids teeth pulled put with rusty pliers in front of your wife. That is how business is done in Russia. They do not mess around and they are sneaky like you wouldn't believe.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

59 minutes ago, Consilience said:

Think about what you just said. History has shown this is clearly false, unless you’re trying to bring non-dual relativism into the discussion, in which case there’s no point in replying. 

Also speaking from personal experience as someone with a chronic illness and requires a functioning healthcare system to keep my body alive, politicians can very much influence the quality of my life. Obama raising the age for individuals staying on their parent’s healthcare has been pivotal for my early career and life purpose development. 

If you're wise you should be able to flourish in any kind of environment.  You're just gonna have a different set of initial conditions to work with.  This doesn't mean don't focus on Political Work.  It means exercise all your brains irrespective of which clown is in office.  Oftentimes, focus on Political Work prematurely can function as a distraction to you getting your own life well put together.  Get your own life well put together and then worry about exercising your powers beyond that first priority.  Assume the people in office are all idiots and take that into account as you design the systems of your life and your community.  Nietzsche said it's wise to factor in stupidity and to account for stupidity.  This means that you prepare contingency plans around expected (foreseeable) stupidity.  You should be able to flourish in life no matter what anybody else does, including but not limited to the government or silly politicians.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Putin is an authoritarian who kills and jails opposition leaders and journalists.

You do not understand Putin or how Russia works. I was born there, I know how it works.

He is the leader of the KGB. Do not buy his bullshit.

And the businessmen who run the western systems do not?

Equally so you can say about the west, Do not buy their bullshit either.

B R E A T H E

2 minutes ago, pluto said:

The businessmen who run the Western world are Care Bears by comparison.

You are making a gross false equivalence between stage Red and Orange business.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

48 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

If you're wise you should be able to flourish in any kind of environment.  You're just gonna have a different set of initial conditions to work with.  This doesn't mean don't focus on Political Work.  It means exercise all your brains irrespective of which clown is in office.  Oftentimes, focus on Political Work prematurely can function as a distraction to you getting your own life well put together.  Get your own life well put together and then worry about exercising your powers beyond that first priority.  Assume the people in office are all idiots and take that into account as you design the systems of your life and your community.  Nietzsche said it's wise to factor in stupidity and to account for stupidity.  This means that you prepare contingency plans around expected (foreseeable) stupidity.  You should be able to flourish in life no matter what anybody else does, including but not limited to the government or silly politicians.

Relative to those governments providing the space for such work to be undertaken. 

14 hours ago, pluto said:

Equally so you can say about the west, Do not buy their bullshit either.

Lol the thought of comparing business leaders and tycoons to Soviet KGB agents and leaders 

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

f you oppose him, he will have your kids teeth pulled put with rusty piles in fromt of your wife. That is how business is done in Russian. They do not mess around and they are sneaky like you wouldn't believe.

You’re way too detailed with your examples lol. Got way too much of a detailed picture with that description haha

Funny how people don't make use of the power of words.

'Bernie' is a big nono. He should have used his name Bernard Sanders or change it to something else instead of sharing with Bernie Madoff.

For Hilarious, she should have used 'Greater Together' instead of 'Stronger Together'. It would negate 'Make America Great Again' somewhat.

For Brexit, instead of using '#Bremains' (which sounds like something is dead or someone is forced to remain behind after others have left for a party), they should have used '#Brstay' which implies a choice: We choose to stay!

One whole political campaign with so many people and yet no one points out the fault in the use of key words?

Edited by hyruga

On 7/6/2019 at 2:28 AM, Leo Gura said:

Trump won due to about 70,000 votes in key states. Bush vs Gore was even closer.

They didn’t get the most votes in those elections, but won by the electoral. No?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE