Mezanti

msg for americans: VOTE BERNIE

51 posts in this topic

I think the idea with Bernie is that he is still a "President" in the American system, designed as meticulously as possible for an 18th century congression with checks and balances in mind; Will shine a light on problems that are not discussed in open forum.

Will he have a stable vision of douching the pipes or rather "Draining the swamp, lulz" of unbalanced corporate corruption, or will he be a puppet of other competing interests?

The message he brought in 2016 is that the people are also responsible for making a stand, and that a president won't be able to fix everything.  We'll see.

Edited by The Dopamine Cleric

Bernie is way too old. He is already 78. If you vote for him now and he gets 2 periods he will be close to 90 when he's done. Show me one 78 year old who can solve complex problems or make difficult decisions on a regular bases for 16 hours a day, Let alone more than two hours or with 86.

Btw I think Trump and Hillary are both too old to govern, too. People in that age are just mentally unfit to govern.

The oldest fit dude I know is Jerzy Gregorek (google him, he's not a politician). IMO No one should become president after 58. If you get two periods you will be 66, which is old enough.

8 minutes ago, Geromekevin said:

Show me one 78 year old who can solve complex problems or make difficult decisions on a regular bases for 16 hours a day,

You sound like you have something against old people.

They are a lot better at making complex decisions than squirts because they don't prematurely ejaculate and have their own experiences instead of parroting other peoples for personal gain.

Vote for yourself and forget about politics, it's a distraction.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 hours ago, Zizzero said:

Yeah! Don't even bother thinking for yourself! As we all know there are only two types of opinions:

1. Those held by @Mezanti  and

2. Wrong ones

lmao

one day this will all be memories

6 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You know I've been telling people for years, especially the younger generation that I'm apart of, your problem is you wait for someone else to do something instead of sticking your neck out and doing it yourself.

That means I'm a total hypocrite. I am Satan. ooogaaabooogaaa

15 hours ago, Mezanti said:

If you're voting for any other candidate you're really misinformed

nu uh im more woke than you nu uh.

Im the wokest of the woke. I am the most woke. I will make America Woke again.

I love this place. :D

You're still doing God's work Leo. <3

Just now, The Dopamine Cleric said:

nu uh im more woke than you nu uh.

Im the wokest of the woke. I am the most woke. I will make America Woke again.

I love this place. :D

You're still doing God's work Leo. <3

Classic move — make a joke out of anything that threatens to actually change people's opinions away from the perfectly sculpted monolith of unconsciousness, destroying any chance of human autonomy. Birth of the term "woke".

6 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It is a distraction for most of the time. But, it's beneficial to check political trends on newspapers from time to time.

I make my own policies with regard to my life because my own policies are the most important to my life.

Edited by CreamCat

12 minutes ago, Autumn said:

Classic move — make a joke out of anything that threatens to actually change people's opinions away from the perfectly sculpted monolith of unconsciousness, destroying any chance of human autonomy. Birth of the term "woke".

Yeah cause telling people to not vote and do nothing is so much more productive.

Personally, if I was an american, I would vote for Yang because he's the only one who seriously considers universal basic income. If Bernie pushed UBI, I might consider him, too.

If Yang didn't implement UBI, he would at least experiment with it in some cities. We need more data about it.

I personally want to receive UBI.

Edited by CreamCat

Yang's strongest suit is his understanding of automation and business.

UBI is just one strategy. 

Just now, The Dopamine Cleric said:

Yeah cause telling people to not vote and do nothing is so much more productive.

I never said you shouldn't vote. It is true that I believe that voting (In the US anyways) is pointless (apart from benefiting the voter by letting them feel like they're doing something productive) because the system is so incredibly rigged.

Sorry that I misunderstood you. What did you mean with your post?

If you want to influence voting, become an influencer.

@Leo Gura I've watched quite a bit of Putin from sources that are not shown to the US or West. He is no Jesus i agree but the US severely manipulates media to project false information about him because he is a powerful threat to the US core-rupted system. US have just as much if not more mafia/illuminati controlled corruption than Russia. I was into this stuff many years ago, i studied quite a lot on what happens "behind the scenes" but i haven't kept up to date as much because its quite toxic to focus on long term. Although, many things may have changed in a positive direction in the US, i still notice quite a handful of old core patterns that linger around behind the scenes.

This is a quote from Putin i read a while back that made me start resorting to alternative media about him because these words were on pair with my own thinking and information i had collected over time when i was into this stuff and most of the information of the corrupted systems were released by people within the US themselves. Its usually the places that are most corrupt that more and more order and righteousness emerges from the chaos because where there is/was more suffering, is usually the ones/places who awaken first.

Now here is that quote

"We as a species have the choice to continue to develop our bodies and brains in a healthy upward trajectory, or we can follow the Western example of recent decades and intentionally poison our population with genetically altered food, pharmaceuticals, vaccinations, and fast food that should be classified as a dangerous addictive drug." - Vladamir Putin

Anyone else would of been assassinated for this. I have observed many assassinations in relation to the words used above.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

On 7/6/2019 at 6:40 PM, Autumn said:

I never said you shouldn't vote. It is true that I believe that voting (In the US anyways) is pointless (apart from benefiting the voter by letting them feel like they're doing something productive) because the system is so incredibly rigged.

What would happen if the whole of America shared your opinion, and no one voted? 

On 7/6/2019 at 6:40 PM, Autumn said:

Your life should be great no matter who's in office.