bapka

LSD Dosage/Tips for Addiction Treatment

6 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

I decided to try some LSD to help me overcome my caffeine addiction.

What dose would you recommend for this purpose? What other tips would you give me?

Feel free to give me any advice that may be helpful.

I have the whole next week free so I decided that I will dedicate it just for the goal of going through this process.

Thanks in advance!

#edit

I already have some experience with psychedelics, although never done them with the intention of overcoming the addiction.

Edited by bapka

I would stick to a low to moderate dose. Perhaps 100-200ug. I wouldn’t recommend going much higher than that; it’s hard to fix an earthly problem when you’re dimension hopping ;)

Go into it with a clear intention. Write down questions such as: Why do I feel the need to ingest caffeine regularly? What would my life look like without it? What am I trying to avoid when I crave it? Observe your thought patterns and catch why the cravings happen.

Most importantly, take time the next day or more to integrate what you learned. Journal about it. See if you can retain what you saw during the trip. It’s great you have a week dedicated to this - the more time the better.

Good luck ❤️

Edited by Pure Imagination
Typos

One more thing! Dedicate your entire trip to this intention. I have found if I try to accomplish many different goals in a trip, none of them ever happen :D

4 hours ago, Pure Imagination said:

I would stick to a low to moderate dose. Perhaps 100-200ug. I wouldn’t recommend going much higher than that; it’s hard to fix an earthly problem when you’re dimension hopping ;)

Go into it with a clear intention. Write down questions such as: Why do I feel the need to ingest caffeine regularly? What would my life look like without it? What am I trying to avoid when I crave it? Observe your thought patterns and catch why the cravings happen.

Most importantly, take time the next day or more to integrate what you learned. Journal about it. See if you can retain what you saw during the trip. It’s great you have a week dedicated to this - the more time the better.

Good luck ❤️

Thank you for your answer, I find it really helpful! :) 

Also, how do I approach journaling? What should I write about?

Some simple guides would be helpful.

I already did some notes from my previous trips but they are rather random.

I would like to know your approach to it.

I used LSD to get off of Xanax and I'd say it worked really well for me. Not sure about using it for caffeine, but with Xanax I was on it constantly taking more and more to outrun the tolerance for about two weeks. I personally wouldn't recommend to anyone to do that but I was pretty desperate to get off of benzos and it worked

18 hours ago, bapka said:

Also, how do I approach journaling? What should I write about?

Answer your prepared questions during the trip, and feel free to have a free-write section where you can write down various insights.

For journaling the next day, use that to gather your thoughts about what you learned. The goal is to retain what you saw in the higher state of consciousness. Perhaps write about what your life would look like without caffeine. That is your time to bring the abstract ideas into concrete reality.

It’s difficult to give specific instructions on how to do this because every trip is different. Follow your intuition; if you find another way to integrate what you learn then trust your gut :)